• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: *He just talk to me and i'm angry-happy to him. I dunno why. [i]nakakaloka[/i]. :wallbash: :wasted: *I'm currently missing him even though we had a fight. :wallbash: :crybaby: *Today's my younger brother's b-day. Happy b-day! :D *I'm online in YM but no one's chatting with me. :/ *I'm so happy coz I can type already without watching the keyboard. :D *I'm currently watching the movie "Sky High". :) *I wanna download GIMP but my father will get angry to me. :wallbash: *I really miss making graphics. :cry: *I wanna do something that could make me happy but I can't think of it. :wallbash: *That's all I wanna confess for now. :)
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i hate my prof :wallbash: I confess im drunk yesterday, when i wake up this morning, i got a hangover :wallbash: I confess i want to thank linniie, joebs, tunie for the +repu to me. I confess i want to challenge the "signature master" here on a 1 on 1 GFX competetion. :wallbash: ([i]ahaha, im not that good[/i] =D )

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-20 02:25:38)

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: I wanna greet kuya harviitotz a happy hapi birthday.=):thumbsup: My gift: :gift: :D We did our best for the "Drum and Lyre Exhibition" . =):thumbsup: I play the table lyre. :D My classmate just joined here in ftalk and I feel sarcastically happy about it. :D:disgust: Because i wanna be the only one to join Ftalk. :D [mean me.] We're gonna go swimming tomorrow and I wanna bring [b]anncute836[/b] with me.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Daniera_cHan122]i hate FRIANNE MACKENZIE OMEGA she said we`ll have the same page she try to make me smile always but what she did was hurting me!!!!:angry:[/quote] Same thing here Dan. @T: I confess.. [spoiler]Taht I haf tis classmate,She`s soooo :wasted:[/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess again.. that i just got home after my shopping spree at ayala!:eh: that i have to prepare for tonight's performance on stage.. that i think that i really need to be uber careful so that controversy around would be stopped.. that i feel like that im the talk of the town!:crybaby::crybaby: that i dont have to worry anymore bout those freaky gossips i've been hearing about since i dont care bout them!!:doubt: that a lot of peepz are so uber insecure w/ me that's why they love making stories!!:evil::evil: that ohw em geez!!!like i just got the chance to talk to patrick garcia on phone coz he's tito is the ninong of my sis,and he just invited us on his party..wooohoo!!:eh::eh::eh: that im planning to fly to boracay next week saturday just to see the beach..lolz! that my mom just allow me to go to taiwan next month for a 2weeks vacation!:D that my dad is planning to buy a new car for me..hehehe!:D that every bad happenings in my life has a better exchange!:eh: that i want to take my baby cklarcky with me when i have my vacation.. that i hope i could make a way for that.. that's all bow!:D

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-20 05:56:18)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i LOL'd when harvs told me that he thought i was mad at him because of what happened before [b]which i can't remember what was that[/b]. :rolleyes: Confess again. i miss harvs so much. :redface: haha

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-09-20 09:20:56)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I am really excited because my cousin is going back from America and she has the game for my DS I've been waiting for weeks. :drool: I also confess that I am really discontented of my work. The gift I made for Harvii. (See my sig.)
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess:[/b] :arrow: Im lovin' my new phone. Motorola U9! :D :arrow: Our exam is over! :arrow: Im excited for our field tripthis Saturday, but i'm gonna miss my classmate, esp. the boys! :arrow: Time to wear my COOL jacket!
anne122789
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess, i once kissed my bestfriend whiles she's asleep... (btw, she's a girl) whaaaaaaa! :crybaby: i experience 2 have a gf.. but im not a lesbian.. juz trying stuff.. (u know, curiousity) but in the end... [b]it hurtz me "A LOT!"[/b] :crybaby::crybaby: :puke: [align=center][/align] :wallbash:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm sick.. Altered sleeping pattern r/t increased hypothalamus activity secondary to love. :/ -- I confess I'm a bit nervous but excited. She's gonna be 18 this coming 26, and i have big plans on that day. Hope it will go well. :redface:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess we'll be going to a bday party tom..lolz.. i confess im happy for ftalk its been 2 yrs already geesz i confess i really loev bugoy and his voice... i confess... i miss my bhe :(
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Confess i LOL'd when harvs told me that he thought i was mad at him because of what happened before which i can't remember what was that. Confess again. i miss harvs so much. haha Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (Today 21:20:56)[/quote] :arrow: wait, who's missing harvey? Lois or Neex? :lol: confessssssion. i promised TS that i'll show them my new site this saturday, which is today. But im not yet done :ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Ahaha.. that's my post. lois just merged it since there is a spam between my two posts. :eh: take your time ate meng. me too, still not finished with my site. :wallbash: --- confess i'm going to UP Diliman tomorrow early in the morning for an event in our school (FEU-NRMF).
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess.. I joined a new forum..FSS.. I am soo piss off!!..Because I feel soo stupid!!..Because I can't post anything there..I can't find the reply nor the post new button!!.. :wallbash: My back is really killing me..Soo..I am off..I'll try to sleep or study.. =| I want to have a blog!!..But I still don't have anything to put!!.. :wallbash: I am soo excited for my sembreak!!.. :)[/b][/i]
hello9055
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i didnt do my homework this week end huhu....
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

anything?wow! Well, im happy to be considered as a member of this fun & loving community. I'm trying to hide the pain...aaaah... Im single again...
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, my plans for going to Illinois have been cancelled :doubt: I confess, i don't want to procrastinate, so I'm still finishing up my homework . I confess, this 'girl' has been trying to add me on YM, she's super annoying. I confess, i'm having an extravagant party tomorow =] I confess, i feel like sneaking out of my house to party with my bestfriends... I confess, its the first time i'm on FTalk for the weekend :D I confess, i'm a Friendster Maniac now! :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to sleep! yes, very unlikely for an insomniac. haha. but im not feeling well so... i miss baby uber duper much! liek supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. =( =( im almost done with my [b]PHOTO GALLERY.[/b] please try to visit! http://azecalicesky.com/zenphoto i miss class-s
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. Ays is reli pretty,Gawd!~
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess., im in a good mood right now.,i feel like i want to kill someone and be a villain in a story. =D ,i feel very good.,haha., i also confess.,someone made me lold today thank you so much[u] chris-chan[/u] dear for your funny ideas.,you really made my day.[/b] . :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:02

[ 9 queries - 1.138 second ]
Privacy Policy