• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i have to sleep early now... bcoz i have to wake up so early tommo! i confess that its hard to learn php codes..:D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confess i'm disappointed at this particular member. s/he makes me feel not in the mood to have fun. that's why i lessen my online hours here at ftalk.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]- i really find my rockmates as TRUE persons and friends![/quote] True, indeed. =) I confess that I know sis Eney's crush. :eh: I confess that I'm missing a couple of people here. =| Rose, Hayley, Jar and Aya. :wallbash:
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i sent this card to friend pretending to be one of her suitor .. [ i didn't tell her until now ] am i bad?
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess...and wish that siz nina would find a job...sooner... :)[/quote] i also wish that.. thanks for teh encouragement sis :kiss: i confess,, ... im watching "ocean's thirteen". :wallbash: dang,, cant find a good copy of it.. :penguin: im really aching to watch it.. :wasted: ... im still listening to paramore's crush crush crush :lol: then im gonna listen to rihanna's take a bow next :lol:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I have to go to the store but I don't want to leave the air conditioning because it's so damn hot outside. :wallbash:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess, I woke up early this morning & was in a happy mood :D I confess, Daniel Jeffrey Coffman and I have been texting ALOT today! I confess, I got moved in my Zoology class, so now I sit next to this boy who flirts with me, ALOT. I confess, my energy ran out, I need caffeine, fasttttttt =) I confess, French 3 was extremely easy for me today. My friend Josh used his i-PHONE to copy homework & let me copy it too, haha :lol: &&&&& thats the end of my confessions today ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I just welcomed all the new members of FTalk who joined in the past 2 weeks. ([s]spammed[/s])
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]that I joined in the Verse Choir, and were going to perform next week in our Intramural, well i just hope that we win! =D[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. :arrow: i downloaded the safari browser and tried to use it..darn!it's better than IE!:eh: :arrow: i just read the ilokano's corner on rp section..and dang!it just make my nose bleed!:smoke: :arrow: i just realized that the sisig i ate last night is "[i]malansa[/i]".. :arrow: that me and my ex are friends again.. :arrow: im craving for siomai with ice cream dip.. :arrow: that i just shared my bed experience on public..rawwrr!

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-16 23:51:26)

cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i confess tha i missed crushie here... i confess also that i read what crushie shared!!:D:D:D <i confess that my js folder in fileave is deleted...damnit...ol my js codes save in that folder!!!:angry::angry::angry: <i confess that i have to turn off our pc because we have to eat!!!:D happy lunch tym philippines!=)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[i][b]I confess.. I am not yet ready for our final exam this coming Monday.. The food that I ate last night wa soo soo red!!..It a lot of chilli in it.. :wasted: I accidentally ate "paak chii" (I don't know how to call it in English..but It's a leaf with an awful smell..) and it is like a poison to me.. And it made me :puke: (Urgghhh..I just wasted my luch.. :wallbash: ) I don't have any classes this afternoon!!.. Yeepee.. :lol: His (the poster above me..) proffy is soo cool.. =) [/b][/i]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess i have to do my science project. bye Ftalk gotta hurry :penguin:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate the fcking spoiler inside spoiler thingy here in teh confessions. :disgust: wats the point of confessing if ure goin to hide it inside teh fcking spoiler?! jeez. i havent done my 'assignments' yet. due this friday. i didnt receive baby's txt message. weird. maybe my network provider's nuts. :lol:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that i am tired of being perfect all the time.. whew.. i want to do something that i am craving to do.. also, i am enjoying being a single but it hurts when i see him enjoying with his new gf,, ouch!
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my confession for this day. 1. i am excited for tomorrow! haha.,weee....thursday is the best day in a week.,il not be poor tomorrow. :lol: 2. that i hope i can give kuya jie a real fansign.,not just something edited out of photoshop. 3. that i was kinda disappointed on a certain post ive read....oh well... 4. that i still dont know eney's non-filipino crush. :wallbash: 5. that im super excited for tomorrow!haha.,it would mean that i could but a tokio hotel tshirt.,wiii~~~~! lalalalala...~~~~. that's all.[/b] [spoiler][b]i lab spoilers.[/b][/spoiler]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]... taht i'm soo happy today. :D If i'll list all teh good days i've encounter, this might be one of those. :eh: Haha. :lol: Idunno why i felt so happy while talking to him. :lol: BUT -- i really don't have a tiem for those l - o - v - e things. :/ Im too young for taht. =D AND of course i really won't take it seriously. I really feel taht he was teh besttest boyy-- friiend i've evar had. Haha. :lol: He was just teh guy whom i can talk, share those elementarry moments. :doubt: Awaw ;3 I laff him soo soo much. Were [i]Best Friend[/i] right? :eh: Yay! XD Too bad- i can't talk to him in FS. Haha. He told miie we can't talk their. :ninja: Something private reasons. :penguin: ... taht i was :O to see waht Phia-Chan posted. You'll gonna quit? OMG.No. :doubt: Plleaasee~ TS will really miss ya. Im getting intrigued about teh private reason thingy. :lol: Ohh-- don't mind it trixx, its teh life of others. lol lol lol XD If taht was your decision, OK. Gudluck :thumbsup: ... taht i miss maii koroo. XD Mai [b]1st[/b] fan in iir. Hhaa. Right Koro? You're my 1st evvarr fan. :lol: I think i got it wrong. You don't even think my work are nice. :wasted: Aww ;3 IHateYou! :doubt: Gawwd. Get online now Koro, i wanna share you something-- i know you'll liek it. :eh: I felt bad when i heard teh news you and hiim was seperated. Oh you know what i mean. :( He already has a new one kooroo. I know you won't liek taht news BUUT-- don't worry i know you already move on koro :p Labyew =P ... taht i wanna thank Ate 3sh for telling me teh link where i can find Breaking Dawn XD ThankYou Ate. :wow: I can't find any Breaking Dawn here. XD Im currently reading Eclipse. Haha. Im getting a book geek now. XD Joke :lol: ... taht i've updated my profile. I edit teh [b]ABOUT[/b] me, [b]LAYOUT[/b]. Haha. :lol: Nothing change wif teh About me-- i just ADD colors on it. Do some little stuuffs and D O N E. ;) Im loovin my Layout :wow: Even tho-- its not crossover nor overlay. Its ok. Haha. I find it really kawaii because of teh BG. :3 Yay xD One Task Down. :lol: ...taht the 3 spoiler thingy was becoming a trend. I accidentally click a spoiler here, then it turns out to be like this way : [quote][i]e.g[/i] My computer was now clean without viruses! [b]*spoiler again*[/b] I had a new shirt [b]*spoiler again*[/b] Im getting nervous. etc. etc.[/quote] lol. I found it a bit irritating. It was liek- waht? :retard: Haha. :lol: Anyway- IDon'tCare if they post on taht way. o.O Idunno if someone would bother to read confessions of others. Haha. :P [b]I think you're one of em.[/b] =P Don't mind this confession its craptastic, non-sense, and useless. Oh- i also find it boring. XD ... taht i've bought a high-heel shoe, doll shoes, some cloothes at teh Mall. :retard: One of the shirt i've bought was a total imitation. Its really different from teh original one.. Though, im still having second thoughts of returning it. :|[/spoiler]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-09-17 05:27:35)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - i am EMO today, because of the "labandera" :crybaby: - only a fansyn from the "labandera" could make me happy again :crybaby: - boss called up a while ago to check his outlook, answer all the pending emails, for about one hour :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]4. that i still dont know eney's non-filipino crush. :wallbash:[/quote] [i]Oh..C'mon!!!.I know you already know him!!.. :rolleyes:[/i] I confess.. [i][b] I am downloading fonts.. :D I just made a siggy for our group.. :D I am planning to improve my gfx.. :) I think Kuya Jie is overacting!!.. :lol: :P I PM-ed my friend on YM and you know what she did??..She ignored it..and Quickly signed out.. *Fvck her!!..* I am out of this world again...Words are coming out of my mouth..etc.. :wallbash: [/b][/i]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess............bcoz i ask and says [spoiler]:penguin:that computer can talk :penguin: :penguin:that somebody will take place the place of our pres..coz i hate her.. :penguin:that.....anyone can do whatever they wanted to do...[/spoiler]

Last edited by ann gillian (2008-09-17 07:30:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:05

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy