• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

im happy cos teh effin girl that insulted me in fs is now suspended. hmf. im so mean. aww. lols.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that... - i did not go online the entire day today :wallbash: - i feel "someone" is making "tampo" to me :(:( - i feel lost after being off-line for 24 hours :wallbash:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... that I miss confessing so much.. that missing confessing to much makes me confess a lot.. that confessing a lot because I miss confessing would be too much confessing.... that I'm done confessing for a while.
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ hahahaha :lol: i confess,, ... im still hungry right now.. ... imma go out and buy some food.. ... i wanna eat my bf!.. as in [b]B[/b]REAK[b]F[/b]AST.. :lol::lol: ... 5am here.. and still not sleepy yet..
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. I so love this GIRL which I'll call as "SHE" or "N.D". I wanna be with her for like FOREVER!!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [again]... my Friday has absolutely been a pretty interesting one! my AP Psych exam was extremely easy! i'm glad I got to YM chat with RJ on my cellular today, it was nice. i should be cleaning up the house for my party soon. i can't procrastinate, so i'm finishing up my homework @ the moment. i loveeeeee daniel jeffffreyyyyy :D THE END!!!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.... im happy its saturday already :lol: i confess i wanna sleep the whole daw lolz :lol: i confess my left eye hurts.. i confess im still sleepy.. i confess i dont have load for my smart :(
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess.. that our gig last nast night was an uber success!:D that we had this another performance on stage again tonight!:eh: that i drank softdrinks without eating anything..and my tummy is really aching.. that im so uber excited for nextweek wednesday coz i'll see him agin.. that i think i should start avoiding him coz what we are doing is totally wrong!!:( that i think cklarcky is mad at me because of what i just said to him bout this mod guy!:crybaby: that i feel like he is so uber mad to that guy!! that i hope i could fix things back to normal!:cry: [b]edited[/b] [spoiler]erghh!controversies is starting to heat up.. i just hate [i]chismosa/chismoso[/i]!:evil: peepz are just so darn T.H!!:wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by i i LeA i i (2008-09-20 06:33:07)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]im happy cos teh effin girl that insulted me in fs is now suspended. hmf. im so mean. aww. lols.[/quote] ^lol if i were you i'd also be happy.i'm mean also:lol: - i confess i made sigs for harvey(hapi bertdey),tinay(ilysm),black_eljoy(just wanna give you a gift.hehe) i want [i]abubuts[/i] for my cellphone :lol: i'm feeling superhuman lols i hate copycats,and someon's copying sis ------'s style in making her cute sigs[i'm the one being angry instead of [i]her[/i] XD] i'm bored
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: I confess that I'm too lazy to confess. =(.[/quote]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

^ lol.. I confess.. I really have a great morning!!..I mean..He left a commet at my page.. :eh: I am really missing a Rockmate.. I just got home..Because I slept at my friend's place.. We are going to celebrate a party later this afternoon..Because we "Finally" finished our project in three subjects.. :retard: This morning I was really hugging my friend..(He is a boy..) Because of last night..I didn't know that he is the one lying next to me..I was really sleepy that night..We finished our project at 4 in the morning.. :smoke: Soo when I woke up..I was really shocked and I really jumped off the bed.. :wallbash:
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ... >that i am weird .... dont care what people think about me !... >that i am Torpe.... dunno y ... i just felt that my body is too numb to move when im with her :redface: >that sometimes i wish i were dead... i dont want people to judge me for what i look!... so what if i look weird!... so what if i got eye bags!... is there a problem with that?.... >that sometimes i just dont want to come out on my room... (i hate all the people that surrounds me! except for my parents my bro and sis and my crush)... i just want to stay online for the rest of my life >that i like people online > im trapped with my pc all day and i love being trapped here! :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i made another 2 sigs for nahz and jhed:o i'm boredddd that's all i can confess now
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I conffesss!!!! an earthquake happened while im posting something on rockstar XDDDD no i fuckinngg sweaar!!!! XD im so speechless right now!! good thing my cam never break!!!! it felll down aaaaaaaaaah i dont care if u dont believe me.' im telling the truth.

Last edited by losher29 (2008-09-20 00:25:18)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I still remember Harvey's voice. Bwaha. =D The songer of the night together with luis. :wasted: Too bad songsiren Kyla didn't sing. =| We will have a reco on Monday & I'm superbly excited. =) Yey! Finally... :eh: & I confess I love his posts. Yeah, continue. You're doing a super great job. :redface: :penguin:

Last edited by gemandi (2008-09-20 01:05:59)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I am really missing a Rockmate..[/quote] Which one? :eh: Is it the one I'm thinking of? =D I confess Rockstars is very busy at this time. :lol: I confess I have a headache. I confess.....nothing else to confess for now :penguin:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Which one? :eh: Is it the one I'm thinking of? =D[/quote] [i][b]Maybe yes..Or maybe Noo.. :P I confess.. I am holding a secret for kuya Jesse..And I really made a promise that if ever he spill my crush..I am going to make a thread about his big secret!!.. =D I haven't eaten anything since I woke up..That is why I am dying of hunger.. :lol: My back hurts.. :wallbash:[/b][/i]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... i feel soo happy today,, dunno why :lol::lol: ... someone on my friends list is really mad right now i think =| :lol: ... ^^ its bcoz on someones post here.. :lol: :penguin::penguin: :paranoid: ... im being a [i]chismosa[/i] again :lol: ... me wanna hear my crush hanzel to sing.. ... happy birthday to harvii again.. ... i dunno whats with me last night.. im kinda weird :O
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I wunna wish Harbengs a happy happy happy birthday. :gift::cake: I loev his voice. :redface:[/spoiler]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess.....=( [i]if you know these people please don`t tell them[/i] :cry: [b]i hate FRIANNE MACKENZIE OMEGA she said we`ll have the same page she try to make me smile always but what she did was hurting me!!!![/b]:angry: [b][u]i also hate ERICA BLANCH PEREZ for bailing on us every time!!!!!!!![/u][/b]:angry::angry::angry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:44

[ 10 queries - 1.254 second ]
Privacy Policy