• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]that im being [s]crazy[/s] coz of te happenings 2day. but i learn another language 2day and it's my 1st tym 2 post at the indo section wanna hav an example of indo language? [spoiler]Hai ftalk. saya suka tulisan di indo 4 now. saya hanya ingin untuk mengatakan hai 2 makan yuna. maaf untuk menggunakan lain bahasa hir. hai Co Indonesia ftalkers!!! Gud PM ^^[/spoiler][/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Shim Oo-Ma]I confess that those two above are making a good couple :wow: liek what Dhee said ehehehe :wow:[/quote] [b]huuahahahahaha., i confess,i second the motion on that quote.[/b] =D =D
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

topic closed it's againts the rules in church u must not confess anywhere only confess in a church in front of a priest this topic must be closed
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] [quote]... taht i wanna congratulate all those Anghels our there. :lol: We were waiting for the Part 2. =D[/quote] [spoiler]... taht its been quite a while since i've posted here. Im tired of writing the things i do everyday. Haha. :lol: Actually-- im really lovin my crazee life with different crazee people too. X3 You'll get to know me soon. :eh: ... taht i was about to [b]E D i T[/b] my profile a while ago because i found it really-- Fugly. But my lazyness strikes and darn i find it hard to edit it. It was like-- i don't know anything. Haha. :lol: Poor little Kid. Imma ask [url=http://theftalk.com/p=portuniecho]Looney Tunes[/url] for some new codes. :P I kno-- he can help me. Maybe i'll just edit it right after we have arrived at Qatar. After-- i fix all the [i]stuffs[/i] i need to do. :lol: ... taht i was shocked. I didn't know [b]x[/b] and [b]y[/b] were BESTFRiENDS. Though-- [b]y[/b] told me that they were just Friends. He [i]never[/i] treated--[i]Uhhmm.NEVER? xD[/i] [b]x[/b] like a besfriend. Haha. :lol: Nothing- i just lol'd when he did some things to annoy [b]x[/b]. He even told that `x was... Haha. :P ... taht i was loving doodle. Haha. :lol: I have been doodling wif my Bear, Achi, Mamii and Soulmate last Saturday, Sunday, Friday. :redface: Haha. :lol: I was laughing so hard wif Bear's revelation. Muahaha. =D Do you wanna know it? Ask HIM. :lol: I already told my achi about it and she was just liek -- :redface:. Peace Achi. :wow: I was really laughing hard-- too bad there was a conference of The Scandalers so we just end up with their. :lol: Anyway-- i've been to several conferences this week :p. ... I [b]MISS[/b] Harung and Ainaness. :doubt: My [b]OC-Padme[/b]. My Big Bro. Ate Aya. XD I've never seen some of them. :ninja:[/spoiler] //[b]edited[/b] I also Miss my [i]Mamii[/i]

Last edited by Trixx.xii (2008-09-29 09:04:22)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]I was laughing so hard wif Bear's revelation.[/quote] I confess.. i know what's his revelation----also laugh hard at that time,i didn't know/expecting he would say that and i was liek "go ahead say it" to him...haha:D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] i LOLD at this: [quote=~hitomi_hitomi~]topic closed it's againts the rules in church u must not confess anywhere only confess in a church in front of a priest this topic must be closed[/quote]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I wanna have many admirers.. wish to have one.. hehehehehe...
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Trixx.xii]... taht i was loving doodle. Haha. I have been doodling wif my Bear, Achi, Mamii and Soulmate last Saturday, Sunday, Friday. Haha. I was laughing so hard wif Bear's revelation. Muahaha. Do you wanna know it? Ask HIM. I already told my achi about it and she was just liek -- . Peace Achi. I was really laughing hard-- too bad there was a conference of The Scandalers so we just end up with their. Anyway-- i've been to several conferences this week .[/quote] ahahaha bad bear :lol: whos x and y? ajaja. --------- [quote=bheszt_09]I confess.. i know what's his revelation----also laugh hard at that time,i didn't know/expecting he would say that and i was liek "go ahead say it" to him...haha:D[/quote] ahaha, i dont know that revelation :rolleyes: your so cute in your ava ms andrea :lol: -------- [quote=aysbeaux]~hitomi_hitomi~ wrote: topic closed it's againts the rules in church u must not confess anywhere only confess in a church in front of a priest this topic must be closed[/quote] ahaha... :lol: -------- [b]Back to Confession:[/b] i confess the confe yesterday was fun, 3 of us sing. harvii, tunie and me. :lol: i confess 1 of my friend in my fs will give me a deathnote notebook, pen, etc... but has a condition :lol: i confess im not supposed to be happy now :wallbash:

Last edited by dondon (2008-09-29 04:00:45)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=~hitomi_hitomi~]topic closed it's againts the rules in church u must not confess anywhere only confess in a church in front of a priest this topic must be closed[/quote] ahaha! i think the one who posted this misunderstood what this thread is all about.. :o @t: [spoiler]i confess that i am happy to be evil right now.. i also confess that i am chilling.. its so cold here..[/spoiler]
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i think she/ he didn't undrstand
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i was shocked when i saw hotcupcake's comment on one of my pics in multiply...she told me i looked like a malaysian actress on one of my pic? :lol: :P :redface: ;) ahehe i confess i almost cried when i ddnt find my wallet in my bag... i though i lost it. :crybaby: i cant lose that one.. i have all my I.Ds and Atm there huhu :wallbash: :crybaby: I confess im so [i]burara[/i] haha :lol: i tend to misplace things... :D i confess today was my busiest day ever haha we had way to many applicants in the morning and in the afternoon.. then mam earl told me to encode all the files/resumes.. nyorks.. :o haha i confess im also worried bout my bhe... about his last txt... :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-29 07:33:56)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i had a gf way back in high school she is in UAE right now & recently we have communication again after 6 years. We are bestfriend right now & she is currently engage. after the break-up w/ my gf last 052408 im thinking going back to her but i think its too late... [b]Your Friendliness Score is 82 (Very Friendly)[/b] [img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/howfriendlyareyouquiz/friendly-4.jpg[/img] You are an amazing friend. Anyone who has you as a friend is incredibly lucky. And judging by how many friends you have, there are many lucky people in this world! You can talk to people easily, and you often turn strangers into friends. You are also a good listener. You are there for your friends when they need to vent, without judgment. Overall, you have a genuine interest in people and their lives. And your friends can tell. Taking time for your friends is very important to you. And because of this, you have lots of deep and meaningful friendships. [url=http://www.blogthings.com/howfriendlyareyouquiz/]How Friendly Are You?[/url]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss ftalk and i wanna come back but i cant =( skool is gay ;c
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i miss the person above me my sweetytamsz =( hope she's fine.. ;) i confess im still having asthma attacks..and i hate it... especially when im at work.. :(

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-09-29 07:37:04)

anne_cutie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess.. i love ft so much.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I think sis kristina has a nice ava :lol: I confess I haven't confess for a while I confess I want to meet David Blaine I confess I have a secret I confess somebody help me in my homework its about slavery arghh.. I confess Im chatting with my fellow rockstars whew
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess... I know Christian's secret!!... =D weee..!!..I have alot of senses.. :eh: =D I envy kuya Guile soo much.. x__x He is soo good in break dancing.. :disgust: I feel so sleepy...But I don't want to sleep yet!..Like I don't want to close my eyes!.. ;)
SabreMordren
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate myself! i hate MONDAYS!
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@ Mod Tinay: weeh your so cute in your avatar! :D I confess that i'm so addicted to the new single of britney "womanizer"! :thumbsup: I confess that i drink a lot of coffee coz of personal conversation with mah friends :paranoid: I confess that i miss ftalk! and all mah sistah here.... :kiss: I confess that i'm online now... and i'm back! ;]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i miss aya. aka alliana01. i hope tinay will feel better soon. and yes, her avatar is suuuu cute. :wow: i miss baby. A LOT. =( i hate phtwitters. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu slow. dang. :doubt: im grateful to all the humor bloggers who won the Project Lafftrip Laffapalooza! BOO INDAY! You lost. =D i had a client a while ago. and she used my http://www.show-stopper.info for her modeling agency's site. im very happy! im still not yet done with the modeling agency's site. hope to finish it soon and meet the deadline... WEDNESDAY! =) im happy im earning money with my web skills. lol. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:30

[ 9 queries - 0.781 second ]
Privacy Policy