• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i will celebrate my "6 months" here in ftalk! yehey! :D:thumbsup: I confess that i'm so addicted to mariah carey songs (i'm also fan of her but britney is mah no. 1) :P I confess that I enjoy my sembreak! I confess that i'm so excited for Phil Clan War season 2! [b]Fly Ek Ek Fly[/b] go vampires!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

:o I confess that I am eating [b]bibingka[/b] made by my mom! :D It's so delicious! The egg melts in my mouth while Im eating it. I want more! :lol:
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i hate liers. they shud go to hell =D ?<-- :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. I am now chatting with Kakak Dhee.. She is sooo kind and cantik... :wow: I have a lot (I think) Of Indo friends.. And I want to go there.. As in badly.. :D I really enjoy talking to sis Dhen.. :lol: Bad..Bad..Bad.. =D :D Kuya Jie is soo good in giving advices.. Pheew..Like a father.. :)[/b]
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess: Im online EXTRA early this morning [5:43 AM], 'cause I finished getting ready for school IN time! My sister's not going to school w/ me due to her foot injury. I'm waiting 4 her to start the car so I can leave sooooon. Im in-like with a certain boy [Logan Fortner :wow:] I officially am disgusted with my bestfriend who now is dating my ex-boyfriend... I mean seriously, how selfish is THAT?! :disgust: I'm going to leave for school now, tata for now Ftalk !
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm not contented with my current blog theme. I know it's colorful but there's something missing! :wasted:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

~I confess that: I'm not sure if we are going o compete tomorrow for teh statistics quiz bee but I`m lazy to review. :D:lol: I'm not sure if He's mad at me or something. =| but there is only one thing I know--> I lab Him much. <33333 him since we`ve met. Since we were in first grade. :D haha Wat? :wow::wow: :P
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]:arrow: that 2 boys in WP want me as his wife/girlfriend :redface: :arrow: that someone is checking 3 members IP address. he/she will ban him/her for sure :eh: :arrow: that i ask him if he wanna delete me in his list. if he want, then go. even it hurts. :arrow: that having a love here in ftalk is possible. i proved it now.[/spoiler]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that i was irritated earlier when our boss told us we will be moving to Ortigas next year :wallbash: i confess i just finished eating my dinner ;)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... - i hate to admit it that i am starting to think bad about some of my friends :wallbash: - that i am so busy now here with my reports :wallbash:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: That I wanna make a story in the lit. sec. about my most embarassing moment. :lol::redface: im`ma start now. :paranoid: :ninja:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im not felling well this past few days... i have colds last nyt.. now im in the inet cafe...coz our inet is shot down...tsk.tsk.tsk. i confess that i really mis my tralalab...i dunno if i cant chat w/yah tommo...:crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i have so many commnts in my fs... i uber happy w/ that... thnks... lastly... i confess that i miss confessions and i miss chatting w/ someone......:(:(:( (im still have a lil colds ryt now.....):puke::puke:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=cronixemo]i confess that i miss confessions and i miss chatting w/ someone......[/quote] I know that someone. :eh: :D [is dat the girl on your ava?[sis eney] :eh:] :D i confess: Im`ma Online on ym! Chat with me now. :P
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that... [spoiler]i got a very low grade in Statistics. :retard: i miss my super friend Airam :cry: i hope it's already Friday. my grades are getting low. swear. i really suck at adobe photoshop xD i don't have an inspiration anymore. :|[/spoiler]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so happy XD My mom finally bought the freakin G-Pen tablet :cool: I'm still not used to using it though... I find it weird moving the pen over the pen area and using it as a mouse O_o LOL I miss FriendsterTalk and Class-S so so muchhh. I need updates daily amff. I confess the right side of my head ached so much the whole day, I have no idea why-- :O :/ I have to finish some layout for my friend's girlfriend O_o freakin layout :thunder:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I have a lot (I think) Of Indo friends.. And I want to go there.. As in badly.. :D[/quote] i confess i also want to go there... =) and visit some gud indo friends ;) i confess i posted again on my blog :lol: i confess i still wish itd be friday already..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-my mother understood me about the stat recitation thingy. :D -i requested something to mam mayla awhile ago. I hope she would do that. I'm looking after for it. T__T -i have a lot of hypothesis about my pare-sss. -I don't want to dance with him tomorrow. I feel empty. -I promised myself that I would be reading a mountain of books this coming third grading. -i'm not worried about my grade in bio. -I have a new ym. yay. :D I'm kinda shy to tell them to delete ALL of my id's. T-T anyway, i'll just add those who I know. :D -I edited my proffy. -I'm luvin' cris brown's superhuman.[/spoiler]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess i don't know what subject we will take next for finals. i also don't know what day, what time, and what room. hope it isn't today cause i didn't go to school.
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess I'll change from now on. I have to think about this life more seriously..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.,wewwww~~~~hehe.,i created an offtopic thread in phil sec.,wahehe.,thank you ms. duch[/b] :cool::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:42

[ 10 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy