• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i am really praying right now.. because..err..i just posted at sir emphe's new thread..and i am praying "God!..please make him post there.." wuhu..just for me to know if i am special to him.. :redface: :wallbash:[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eney0715]i want to tease to death jesse[/quote] :rolleyes: I confess.... today has been a pretty good day so far. :D that I'm hungry again. :wallbash:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that teh poster above me is i think running out of ammo.. :eh: because he is starting to snob me.. =D i confess that kuya jie is alsoo a denial master.. =D[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]i confess that kuya jie is alsoo a denial master..[/quote] huh!? i did not deny anything :o:o:o [spoiler]:penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler] I confess.. - i was forced to make a confession beause that post above prompted me to do so... - tonight will be the last time FTalkers will see me online...
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

^ [spoiler]wahaha..nothing..i just want to post that.. =D[/spoiler] -------- [b]i confess that tonight will be the last time that i will see kuya jie online because he'll be invi.. =D i confess that something..wuahaha..made my day.. :P[/b]
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]--Start Of Confession--[/b][/align] [spoiler]Gosh its been awhile, i think months since i posted here..well time flies so fast, attached to it are events which came and went..anyway, [b]I confess[/b], im kinda pissed right now, my blog bailed on me, jst wen i have something i wana right about..My cellphone network provider is acting liek a total a$s..Good thing tho i finally managed to finish episode 2 of Gossip girl and passed thru those lines/scenes which ive watched for like 5x alredi cause my net is so freaking awesome[/sarcasm].. I also confess, ive agreed to be with my parents on a trip nxt month going to our province [which was planned 2 months bfore, sadly i cudnt go], now my cousin wil be wed, and family has to be there,,i cant but i chose to be for i dont know what reason..I can apply tomo and ive always wanted to straighten things out and i think jst that if i get a job, not only i cud be of help here but it will lead my life into a unlunatic path..My decision was mine if i will go or not, it was a bit pushy, cause when my father asked, i havent really thought of it..and i jst said "yea" like after 10 sighs i made..we'll b staying for 10 days i think..i hope it wont be as dreadful as what i have in my present..haaay what am i saying?! like im really confessing these stuffs here in a forum which i am not known of and i dnt really know much of some people here and its very much publicized [ dunno if thats evn a word]..well i jst found a way to let minutes pass..and jst add 1 post to my post count..[/spoiler] [align=center][b]--End Of Confession--[/b][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-10-16 14:59:21)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]i am glad that julie is now part of Rockstars..[/quote] I confess, thanks ^ ^ I confess, I am VERY happy that I'm part of Rockstars now. I confess, I'm super happy that I dont even know what to confess about. I confess, I totally love Jesse's ava :eh: :redface: I confess, I have no school tomorow, woohoo! I confess, I'll confess more later ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OT [spoiler][quote=eney0715]because he is starting to snob me[/quote] I wasn't snobbing you :/ ....I'm saving my ammo for when I have some backup. =D [quote=jmaex3]I confess, I totally love Jesse's ava :eh: :redface:[/quote] Me too. Who's pretty eyes are those? :rolleyes: :P[/spoiler] I confess my back aches sooooo much today and I don't know why. :doubt: I confess that I'm also happy that Julie is now a Rockstar. =) I confess that I have been really hungry today. More so than usual. :paranoid:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. :arrow: that I have a lot to do. :arrow: I'm having a Green Day marathon today. :arrow: Tomorrow's Linkin Park marathon! :arrow: And Tomorrow's also Friday!
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]Me too. Who's pretty eyes are those?[/quote] I confess, I have such Asian eyes, aha :P[quote=Infamous J]I confess that I'm also happy that Julie is now a Rockstar.[/quote] I confess, I can't wait to meet my new Rockstarsssss :D I confess, today is payday! my parents picked up my paycheck :eh: and i'm proud to say that this weekend - shopping!

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-10-16 18:58:12)

javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i was hurting coz my friend is i guess avoiding me....and giving me a cold shoulder...i don't know what went wrong along the way :crybaby:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. - i'll be absent for days..starting..err..tomorrow.. =( i have to do somethinf very important..well..as i said at the absece corner...this is a once in a lifetime oppotunity..so..i should grab this one.. =| - i am finished packing my stuffs.. :| - i dunno if i'll be online this evening..because for sure..tomorrow..i am not online.. :wallbash: - i am going to miss my co-Rockstars..some special members..and of course the one that i truly love... :redface:[/b]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im desperate to g0 bey0nd this 4 walled r0om & take i pic dat i Pictured every thing i see! :D check my foto album on my FS & check Randomgraphy Album! :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess.. i miss eptok.. i miss baby cklarcky.. i miss all my fwends here.. i love posting on adult sections!=D i hate my freakin' fs codes!:evil:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that: I passed the exam!!! I passed the NCLEX ^^ like :o I'm really happy to be considered as a US-RN already =) I'm so happy ^^ =)[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]I passed the exam!!! I passed the NCLEX ^^ like I'm really happy to be considered as a US-RN already I'm so happy ^^[/quote] congrats, Commander!!! you truly deserve it, i really admire your talent!!! i confess.. - i made a silly attack in the Phil Clan war, due to excitement :wallbash: - i am now in the net cafe... no connection in my home...
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. It's my birthday todaaaaaaay weeeeeeeeee I'm really happy to receive greetings + gifts + [i]repus[/i] :lol: ? from you guys :-DDDDD
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Offtopic: [b]Ooo-maaaa dear![/b] [b]Happy birthday to you much.[/b] :kiss::rose: Anyway, how old are you,huh? :eh: :D [b]Amishyoouu[/b] so much :] Hope you have more birthdays to come. :P:wow: Gift from me? Well, just a simple plus repu. ;) :gift: Topic: I confess that I`m addicted with the song [b]"this is Me"[/b] by Demi Lovato. errr. I don`t know why? It doesn`t fit me at all. :disgust: Anyway, i`ve wrote about an article to be written on the [b]newspaper[/b]. weee! :D It`s all about [b]my hiding place.[/b] Lolwut? :lol:

Last edited by charm_caster0604 (2008-10-17 05:52:33)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna greet siz uma a happy hppy bday!! :kiss: :wow: i confess im still in the office... im having my OT today and tomorrow... ahehe :P i confess im worried for tomorrow.. =( :paranoid: i confess ill be out at 7 pm...
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i wowed and loled at nizam's repu. [/b]=D [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/149xo2r.jpg[/img] [b]soo many la~~[/b]=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:39

[ 10 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy