• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess -that i really hate summit. I still have to wait til nov. 21 just to see that freaking twilight movie. :drool::drool::drool: -that I'll stick to one person from now on. :| I'm so corny. -that I just stayed at school until 7 pm. so creepyness. -that I hate our chem subject. It's so... :wasted: we haven't finished interviewing people yet. the main problem is, they don't know what global warming is! :crybaby::crybaby: it gave us a hard time awhile ago. I solid hate it! :crybaby: -that I haven't printed my book report. I'll finish it tomorrow. -that I'm off to chapter one of my new story, "hold on". hoho. xD and I posted it on the other forum. :D -that I'm super turned on to Edward Pattinson. MAN! :drool::drool: I don't like kristen stewart as bella. I don't know why. :wasted: Anyway, that's the director's choice. none of my business. XDD -that I missed my co-rockstars. I wonder if they missed me too. =( guess not. -that I don't know what to on monday. -that I'm super kilig last friday. he touched my back. -that my I confessed a lot today, and I'mma end it. I wanna go to sleep.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I'm glad [b]Ate Tinay[/b] and [b]sis Neloo[/b]'s finally in [b]TS[/b]. Enjoy enjoy! X3
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] .. that I reading Helios Eclipse comic now. chapter/book 4 it so interesting :wow: weww. that I'm still waiting my request siggy from sisz Chariz :P ahehehe .. that I'm confuse :wasted: that I'm so sleepy,i'll go to sleep now. zoooommmmmmmm! :penguin:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i'm also sleepy like rei :lol: i also love ts,like chachachariz ;) *COWBOYS hoowddy!XD* also glad sis tinay's a ts member now! i love hanzel&tinay :D hanzel!malditzzZ! :lol: tinaYYYy light! :D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess... I feel so bad for leaving Hantu earlier this evening.. Because of my mom..She won't let me use the computer.. =| I think I am high again.. :wallbash: I am not yet sleepy..And I feel going somewhere.. :wallbash: But I am not taking Ecstasy or something... okay???... Wuuu..I feel so happy because May finally got evicted from Superstar..I mean..She deserves it.. =)

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-11 12:43:24)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]I noticed. :D And I was happy to see you again. ;)[/quote] [b]Well i'm happy to see all of you guys again...I couldn't stay long too much coz i don't want to turn into a pumpkin :retard:[/b] [quote=As cicatrizes]confess that i wish sis angel would take off lacuna coil songs.haha., selfish me.,coz that band brings back bad memories. :|[/quote] [b]Done! :thumbsup:[/b] [b] ~ Eingeständnisse ~[/b] [b]I Confess: :arrow: What's with the Phil Clan War thing? =| I've been receiving invitations but i don't know which clan to join..They're all interesting... =D I'll just be the flower..bwahaha =D :arrow: Gazette (Nanix84) is doing a great job with clan war thing..sounds cool.. :arrow: I was watching a replay of the VMA's and there was a portion wherein Slipknot came up to present an award then some guy came with them with a funny mask...It was really funny..One of the members was like "Who the hell is that guy???" LOL =D Which reminds me..I'm adding Slipknot's "Vermillion" to the playlist... :arrow: Angell De Ville just told me to limit the "Keep Rockin'' expression coz i might turn into a Rock..LMAO =D That's just great..I could either turn into a pumpkin or a rock..:wasted: UmMmM.. Keep Rockin' \m/ =D [/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-11 14:02:01)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]My teeth hurts for two weeks now. I could go to the dentist and spend some money. But the money I saved is for something else more important.[/spoiler] :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Angell De Ville just told me to limit the "Keep Rockin'' expression coz i might turn into a Rock..LMAO[/quote] :lol: :lol: I confess..... that I'm :o to see that sis Angel was online in FTalk 2 days in a row. :lol: that I hope she does not turn into a rock....or a pumpkin. that I could not sleep last night. I think I finally fell asleep at 7 am. :wasted:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Infamous J]that I'm :o to see that sis Angel was online in FTalk 2 days in a row. :lol:[/quote] [b] Thanks for reminding me that..I'll be sinking into oblivion again which means i'll be missing for days..again lol =D[/b] [b]You owe the group 200 dollars for spamming in the group area bwahaha =D Filipino members who spam pays 200 pesos..Since you're American..You pay in dollars =D[/b] [spoiler]So pay up! LMAO..I kid[/spoiler] [b] I confess that:[/b] [spoiler][b]I'm anxious for the exam results..prolonging the agony :wasted: :smoke:[/b][/spoiler] [b] Since i'm in a good mood Jess plus due to the global economic crisis....I'm giving you a discount..Instead of paying 200 dollars...You'll only be paying 198 dollars...So pay up now...Limited offer! =D[/b] [quote=eney0715]Kuya Jesse has been accused for err..a really big crime by the founder and leader of Rockstars.. LOL... I am here to be Kuya Jesse's lawyer.. :eh:[/quote] [b] Since you're Jess's lawyer...I wanna introduce you to a special friend..meet Benigno..If you want in dollars, then meet Benjamin (This is just between you and me)...(Secretly handing over some cash :bribing eney:) =D[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-11 13:42:37)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. Kuya Jesse has been accused for err..a really big crime by the founder and leader of Rockstars.. LOL... I am here to be Kuya Jesse's lawyer.. :eh: I feel soo kind today..And I don't know why.. :wasted: :wallbash: [/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]So pay up![/quote] Sue me. =D [quote=Angeli_7]You'll only be paying 198 dollars...So pay up now...Limited offer![/quote] Sue me. =D [quote=eney0715]I feel soo kind today..And I don't know why.[/quote] It's good to be kind. =) I confess... that I'm glad my rebellious lawyer was online today. =) that my stomach hurts. :/
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. that I'm glad every friend I have in here is online (well, [i]almost [/i]every friend..) that I'm glad I'm online and back to confessin' I'll be serious in my confessions for only this time.. my stomach hurts badly...Where's the Omega?? that I'm angry because my school's fall break is over.. that I'm done confessin.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.. My eyes are really swelling..I can feel it.. :wasted: I am glad that Kuya Jesse is on my side today.. =D I hope he is not a rebel like me.. :lol:[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=obsessed95]I confess I'm glad Ate Tinay and sis Neloo's finally in TS. Enjoy enjoy! X3[/quote] weeeee yeah im really happy too :wow: [quote=pinkblack08]also glad sis tinay's a ts member now! i love hanzel&tinay :D hanzel!malditzzZ! :lol: tinaYYYy light! :D[/quote] yup thnx phia twi!! :kiss: thnx for the Twillight influence on me! ahehe[/spoiler] i confess im still reading the book..haha i confess i slept early last night.. i confess im hungry... i confess my throat hurts everytime i swallow foods or drink liquids... haiz. i confess i hope kataw members will be active na.. i confess im loevin TS...theyre really cool and always actve!! ;)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess the ff: >i miss some1 in fstalk >im still single & looking for a right 1
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]:arrow: What's with the Phil Clan War thing? =| I've been receiving invitations but i don't know which clan to join..They're all interesting... =D I'll just be the flower..bwahaha =D[/quote] [b]hey, angel.,during season 1, i invited you to join kapre and you "almost" said yes,it's just that you dont know how to play it., join amomongoloid clan angel or il give you -repu[/b]. :evil: [b](threatening mode)[/b] [b] i confess... i dont want vermillion in our playlist.,and lacuna coil songs for selfish reasons. i dont want to hear the line "she is everything to me..the unrequited dream..a song that no one sings...sh'e a myth that i have to believe in" [/b]=( [b]i confess that~~~wuuu~~i still dont get the new features of the clan war especially the cooldown effect,hehe., so i just gather resources instead of attacking opponents just to be safe.,hehehe~~~[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im feeling the same way as siz mabel...im still confused with all those rules... and etc ahaha :lol: i confess i just edited posts in the PCW 2 thread... haiz..its really complicated.. haha siz duch where is you?! :paranoid: ahehe i confess i hate it ..tomorrow's monday again haiz... lolz.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i don't know what to do.. i confess i miss everyone , anyone, someone because i feel so strange this past few days i want to be alone. i confess i want him back but he don't love me anymore. i confess that i want to use painkllers :-lol: i confess i feel so taken for granted. i confess how i hate what he have done. i confess i feel so stupid. soo stupid.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i miss the siga above me.[/b]=(
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, i'm so really glad for the opening of phil clan war! I confess that i'm always watching the new music video of britney "womanizer" I confess that someone getting me mad :evil: I confess that i miss all mah sistah here.. =( I confess, i don't know my mood right now... :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:47

[ 9 queries - 0.204 second ]
Privacy Policy