• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=bobcbar]I confess our ecomony and stock market is so bad I must wait longer for my vacation to the philippines, my money just disappeared[/quote] Aww, that sucks. I know someone who lost $11,000 in the stock market last week. =| I confess the videos sugarstyx posted made me laugh. :lol: :lol: I confess I know someone who parties too much. :rolleyes: Not naming names, though. I confess Sarah Palin is making a guest appearance on SNL tonight. This could be very interesting.
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Infamous J]I confess I know someone who parties too much. Not naming names, though. I confess Sarah Palin is making a guest appearance on SNL tonight. This could be very interesting.[/quote] I confess, i LOL'd @ that ^ [first one] :lol: :| :paranoid: I confess, OMG, I love watching SNL :D & i agree, it will be 'interesting'
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]@erika: which is true, right? kamael. xD what again? call you ka-meyl? like a camel. LOL. :lol: and yeah, Jeron's freaking dreams were so hilarious. xD[/quote] ROFLMAO. :lol: Eek. Just call me Kamae. Hahaha. XD I confess... :arrow: I must finish all my lectures today. =| :arrow: I'm inspired, you know. :) :arrow: Inspired by Kuya JC Monty :wow: :wow: :wow:
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: im suu bored :retard: i didnt eat breakfast :wallbash: i loev my new album theme n photobucket i made new avas and.. thats all.. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i badly wanna be a promoter this day![/b] :crybaby:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-10-18 23:33:15)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Huh? Why? :lol: I confess my night has been boring and I think I'm gonna go to bed soon.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. that i should not go back at philippines
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that i'm in a good mood now! unlike last night! :disgust: I confess that i miss all mah sistah here esp. my ghemandhen! =( I confess, i don't want to spend a a lot of money... =) I confess, next week is the opening class and i didn't enjoy my sembreak! :wallbash: I confess , i want to go to ilocos sur and baguio this week! for vacation! :cool: i confess that my crush here is one of a kind! :/
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [color=violet]♥[/color] I must finish reviewing English. 'Coz we have Exams tom in English. :wallbash: Errr!
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: im suu bored since this morning :retard:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]Oh please if you guys will post your confessions here, make sure that those are really confessions and not just like an entry to your diary or blog.[/quote] -- I confess that I decided to have no connections with my ex gf except for my concern with our child.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hope you'll settle your problems. God Bless with you and your child. :) [quote=stitch05]i confess i miss duchess too..:rolleyes: im wondering whats her status now??:D love and lovelife!!??:lol:[/quote] :arrow: im ok dai.. thank God. txt me :eh: i wanna have chikka wit you too :lol: i confess.. :arrow: im sad. my head hurts and i can sense that somethings happenin with my family again. dang it. im getting tired of this. i just wanna live normal without problems. cant that ever happen in my life? =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-19 10:06:23)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i dont wanna be a promoter! :lol: & wanna change my username! for good! :| huhuhuhuhhh....
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^let's change rank.i badly want to be a promoter.[/b] :P [b] i confess that i made someone unhappy this night. sorry.[/b] :cry:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that im addicted agen w/ bleach.... i confess that im still awake.. i confess that i miss so much my fellow clsm8 @FU...and some closed members here..:( IMY guyz!!=) i confess that im happy coz im starting to understnd some ps terms that i dont get it before!!!:penguin::penguin::penguin:
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Long Confession.[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] that the YFC camp or the youth camp will be on October 31 - November 1, 2008. Yeepee; It's on Halloween. Boooooh; :ninja: & I'm so excited not only because the schedule is in Halloween :P , but also because I'm gonna be a member of the coolest & funnest organization for Christ. I'mma swear to become religious when I'm already a member =) I joined not only for meeting more new friends but also to communicate & worship our God. Huwaw; seems like I really want to join ;) But the only important reason of mine in joining the YFC is to be closer to the Lord. [b]I confess[/b] that I've seen a lot of xerox-copies or copycats these days =| & They're really driving me crazy :retard: Hays; maybe they just can't do anything in life. Don't tell me they copy because they have things which are common with me :o I'm sure that there's not even a single one which is common. But why do they still copy? :crybaby: When will they ever give up on those actions? Uwwwee-uwwwee :crybaby: Lolls; just kidding about the crying stuff, but the fact is that I'm really sick & tired of seeing copycats- even if they didn't copy me, but if I see them copying from other people :ninja: I'm watching you, copycats. Loll; :lol: [b]I confess[/b] that tomorrow will be the last day of our exam. Yatta! :P Happy dancing time. Yehey! Yeheee-hey! Yehey! Yeheee-hey! It's end of eeexams! Ha-happy daaancing! :penguin: :wow: Poott* But I'm so nervous about our projects, S.I.P./Science Investigatory Projects, clothes-making & stuff :crybaby: Ghass; I can FEEL the Pressure! It's getting closer now. I'm better-off without you! :lol: Lolls; [b]BTW[/b], it's Paramore - fever for me! [b]\m/[/b] Wooh! Hays; now it's reminding me about our band. It's been a long time since our band haven't jam anymore- I don't mean Paramore's my band huh. Loll; I meant my -slash- our band in school. Awww; I really hope we could jam at YFC free-time :P [b]I confess[/b] that I miss watching anime & reading manga :crybaby: Awtts; anyway, I know I don't have time for that so, I can't watch these days- unless my bro watches anime in the other PC. Wootts* Loll; [b]I confess[/b] that it was really fun last Friday because we went to my friend, Juliane's house =) Yeepee; & it was really fun. We kept playing outside- examples of games we played: Bang-sak, Ice-ice-Water, Tumbang Preso, Hide-&-Seek, Hide-&-Seek of slippers <-- Lolls, Badminton & many more. Huwee; we were so childish that weekend :lol: & we watched the movie entitled Mirrors, it was so gross :puke: Too bloody. But it was so cool. Wenk* Wenk* Weeenk* & we watched other movies which so horrifying :O Ahaha; I'd declare that day as the funnest day ever in this entire year. Lolls; maybe some other day will break the record :lol: [b]I confess[/b] that I'm not yet sleepy. But it's time for me to sleep. Ahaha; but I won't. Waah! What's my real choice?! :wallbash: :lol: Lolls; I won't sleep yet. Wooh"[/spoiler] [b]End of Confession.[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, i really hate the three clans in PCW... :crybaby: (but that's only a game) nevermind.. I confess that i'm still awake but i'm gonna out now... I confess, i feel so lonely tonight... I confess, Britney is back! :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that someone* asked me to say [b]HI![/b] to all Ftalkers. Hihi. i think he/she misses us. :D * former ftalk member. quitted. LOL.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hu? i confess i miss my ex..... alot s0 much! :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's [color=white]Manong Neex[/color]. :lol: ----- i confess i feel for Jc. like, yeah. dear, dont be sad. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:25

[ 9 queries - 0.664 second ]
Privacy Policy