• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I already pm admin about my retirement. :D
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i really hate the new schedule of my classes[/b]
rockwell07
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i skipped my economy class due to that i got a 5 get
Lizzie93
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confss:: i met this forum just t0day. i hope i can meet new friends here >_<",, my name is lizzie ^o^v
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - tomorrow is my wife's birthday, and I still don't know what gift should I give her. - i'm excited in my fishing adventure which will commence tomorrow evening.
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: - I was so emotional today coz I was hurt then after I cried but I didn't tell my classmates that I was crying. :cry: - I was laughing when a gay was dancing in the Gr. III U.N. Program. The gay was wearing a very short skirt and his/her underwear was seen and my classmates kept on shouting and laughing. :lol: I was like LOL. :lol:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that at last!!! i know how to use some tricks in photoshop.... im so happy learning it... thank you to my friend :arrow: [color=white]kuya eehjhay hehe [/color] who gave me the installer photoshop cs3 thanks a lot :D
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess that am not contented with the life that I have. I know my parents work hard and I appreciate it. The problem is me... Sometimes I get to materialistic.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. • I hate my exam scores in [b]Science , Values Education & Araling Panlipunan.[/b] It sucks. Argh! :doubt::thumbsdown: • I'm so annoyed at our maid. She's so [i]maarte![/i] :doubt:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess: -- that today is a very tiring day :/ :/ -- that im very disappointed to see him offline -- that im very hungry. :cry: :cry:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that...[/b] -this is my [b]second confession[/b] here if im not mistaken.:penguin: -i feel bad on what ws happening this past few days. :( -i really want to help but i dunno where to start and if it will be the right thing to do. :lost: :ninja: -everyone in our class seems to be exhausted (including me) with those oodles of work to face. :drool: -im glad that i m8 new circle of friends here and there. -i feel sad about someones departure sooner or later. =( -i bcum a workaholic with regards to my statistics :lol: wakoko, im not that good in numbers so double effort is a must eheh ^_^ -i accidentally spill out a pail of water during our RLE class. whew. messy. wenkz, :lol: -im yearning for the weekends to come so that i can talk to him and ask how'z life so far. ;) that's all for now. gudnyt everyone.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] [spoiler]& i remmbr i eat boogers when i was in Grade 1! eeeeeeeewwwwwww :retard: Weirdo! & i confess im a big jerk non-sense FTALK poster! :/[/spoiler] [b]No Strict to topic, Just Stick to Topic[/b] :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I've finally decided. It's time to leave everything to the experts. =|
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm so confused about meng.o3 and and mizel? lulwuuut sorry guys :D still a noob forgodsake :wasted::wallbash: anyways I don't like friendstermagic :D like no one post there that much I mean like yeah there are but only on some sections so I left :D [i][b]**inactive[/b][/i] dont sue me :ninja: I confess :evil: Im fcuking irritated by my friend yesterday even though I didn't tell her because we were shooting about all the stuff for our video then when we finally finish it[it took us ages to finish] she uploaded it in the videos and thenn BAM wait not yet she kinda like put all the videos in a folder then delete it all after unfortunately she thought she put it all. but there some clips deleted :evil: so we didnt finish it =( whatever and i didnt know what "putang ina mo" means until yesterday :ninja: and i use to always say it before =D

Last edited by losher29 (2008-11-12 12:17:21)

Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im bored today i confess that im alone in our egroup this time[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm sad to know that the two respected Moderators that I adore most is now retired. :cry: I'm wondering why they retired? I'm just thinking that this is not the right time, we still need theme here, especially now a days. But I know they have their strong reasons, and I will learn to respect their decision, whatever it is.
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that. -im not feeling well today. im still sick. -im sorry for acting like a retard these past few days. -im serious right now. -i am waiting.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wooo.. I confess that I feel different being a retired moderator. Hehe.. It feels like lessen my worries. Good luck with the rest of the moderators. :P
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Wooo.. I confess that I feel different being a retired moderator. Hehe.. It feels like lessen my worries. Good luck with the rest of the moderators. :P[/quote] :arrow: wahahaha. same here. lols. i feel like i'm reborn. :P anyway, goodluck to this site. :penguin:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I'm so irritated in the first hearing of joke joke bolante... =D ~ I'm so excited for the new album of Britney Spears "Circus" ~ I always pray for my friend that hit with motorcycle... he got a broken leg... :cry: ~ I'm so curious about everything... :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:46

[ 9 queries - 0.777 second ]
Privacy Policy