• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]•i'm still [b]inlove[/b] with him. •i cried all night •i think i won't graduate this year :( •my father's going to hate me.[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that i feel funny bout testing codes in IE... and sometimes i hate it.. hw i wish that FF.. wud be the only 1 browser in d world. haha .. no offense[/b] :wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i watched twilight last night with my friend and her bf.. i was happy and had fun watching edward.. dang he is SUUUUUUUUUUU cuteee .. i [b]swooooooooooooooooooooon[/b] :lol: :arrow: i was kinda lonely though and out of place considering i was with my friend and her bf.. dangg :wallbash: :arrow: i cant stop but wish i was watching it with echo .. :arrow: i feel so miserable with the txt i sent him last night.. i didn't even realize it til he told me .. hayzzz :wallbash:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-29 20:57:57)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess kinda broket heart and stress out !
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess I uber miss eptok. I confess I am so bored with my hair so I'm planning to have a new hairstyles. Weenk![/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess today's my mom's birthday ;) i confess i was shocked to realized ive spent 2k + yesterday, on shoes, shirts and bra and a gift for kiane errr :lol: :paranoid: i confess i loev shopping haha who doesnt?! :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ happy birthday to your mom. I confess. -it's my lil cousin's birthday today (american time, actually.) -I'm talking with my lola right now. And I felt really sad about her. She wants to go back to the Philippines. =( I just said, no, we're goin there soon. T-T My cousins there don't like her. =| Sigh. =( I just wish she would just stay with us again when we're already there. =| -I wanna change my ava right now. :disgust: I really hate it. T-T everyone thinks that I'm a boy. T-T oh no. T-T
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]i feel dizzy today.and my tummy hurts. :([/spoiler]
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... I'm still craving for iced coffee and chocolates. I'm beginning to watch and like wwe wrestling.eeww. :wasted: I wanna download high street 5 so bad. :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thnx siz bublie ;) i confess my eyes hurt almost everyday and it worries me a lot.. huhu i confess we just watched hulk at our other house... and it was great! its liek were watching in a real cinema :lol: i confess i wanna charge my ipod classc but it wont charge haha amf :disgust::wallbash:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-11-30 05:18:29)

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i confess....... == my eyes still hurt frm crying... =| it really mkes me sad evrytym m*** & p*** argue... ohh...i think...errr.....wat happened earlier was not just an argument.....it was worse dan that.... :cry::cry: == i'm into linkin park agen....... :thumbsup::thumbsup: == the internet connection pisses me off... :mad: == i'm a bit ok now...... all i need is a good laugh... :) [/b][/color]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-11-30 06:15:07)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]My crush in fstalk is K.F :P[/spoiler]
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm sad becoz no one greets me happi birthday here its my bday
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^happy birthday siz layne ;) :kiss: i confess i woke up early just for the PCW :lol: i confess still sleepy
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I got my guitar screwed. :mad: It's freakin' irritating. :evil: I want to buy a new guitar since my guitar has only 5 strings and I've already lost the tornilyo. :disgust: I don't want to go to school. T-T but I have to. I'm loving FM Static's Six Candles right now. :wow:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]I want to a party last night. I saw a photographer who looks exactly like [b]Gerald Anderson[/b].[/spoiler]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]that i confessed to my ftalk crush dat i like him..[/spoiler] :paranoid:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess someone hack my ym. sorry for the people if my friend talk to them. wtf? =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that somebody hacked my other fs account and it pissed me off Grr.... whoever u are.... ur a ... big stupid... and ... Ur js jealous.. wif my acc.. Hmpp :evil: :evil:[/b]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i often experiencing "nightmare death syndrome" during night - medical term "pancreatitis". i woke up early morning feeling so scared that i might not wake up anymore if it happens again... im starting to worry.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:06

[ 9 queries - 0.908 second ]
Privacy Policy