• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

annxchen
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that... 1. [b]I'm having a crush on someone[/b] - It's his fault! He let me fall for him! 2. [b]I'm a big fan of Sesame Street[/b] - LOL. It's true. When I was still in my childhood and even now! 3. [b]I have no world about JS scripts[/b] - I only know CSS, PHP (1 or 2 I think) and HTML. JS is hard for me. 4. [b]I hate to see a profile with a lot of stuff[/b] - It's burning my eyes! Especially the glitter graphics. 5. [b]I'm very weird[/b] - LOL. So true. One minute, I act boyish, the other minute, bubbly-girly.
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I Confess...=D[/b] [spoiler]- I miss my friends :D - Im back to philippines =D:thumbsup: - i want to kick my big bro. :wasted: [ because he get my Ipod :disgust:] - Im lazy now to post. :retard: [ so this is my last post. :wasted: imma just post at TS group. :P][/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I'm waiting for Xtian to be approved so that Malow + Xtian = ♥ in The Scandalers. -I wanna talk with Kiro. :lol:
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that im totally shock what i saw :o they're so good :o:o:o
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i ... hate one of my friends... I confess that i was disappointed in r map test this morning. :( I confess that i feel the pain wen he's avoiding me although i was the first one who avoided him... I confess that i have a crush in my other classmates[/b]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I think that Friendstertalk has been boring these days. And many guys agree. =| It`s just that I`m not always online here but Whenever I`m online or not my Ftalk life was getting duller and duller as time goes by. And I hate it. I wanna go back to the times when I was still anewbie, dicovering this forum, starting to make friends, making silly post and stuff. and whatever. =(
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that. I watched twilight awhile ago, and I felt like vomiting. I was so noisy when I was still inside the cinema. I was complaining why there was no liek that and chuchu. I agree with the poster above me. I don't want to increase my post count anymore. I got tired. Really tired. I'm glad that I'm getting to know moar people here. Esp the once who're playing in the Fun Corner section. They're so nice. =) I'm inspired. I love my avatar. =)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - that I am now experiencing untolerable pain, caused by my aching wisdom tooth! :crybaby: - that amidst the advices of several friends, both OL and RL friends to go to the dentist, I'm still hesitant! :wallbash: - that I am hesitant to go to the dentist because the procedure here in our place is totally different from the procedure that we have in the Philippines, and i'm quite sure that instead of relief, I will feel much pain :wallbash: - that I will just try to "calm" the toothache attack by taking some pain relieving medicines (as I use to do), and wait until my vacation to the Phils for the tooth extraction :cry:

Last edited by jieduck (2008-11-29 06:53:50)

marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I hate my schedule. It tires me a lot. :wasted: :arrow: I am addicted to Spicy Siopao Asado. :D :arrow: I feel like my cyberlife is almost zero. I haven't been active online 'cause of school. Too busy. [quote=charm_caster0604]It`s just that I`m not always online here but Whenever I`m online or not my Ftalk life was getting duller and duller as time goes by. And I hate it. I wanna go back to the times when I was still anewbie, dicovering this forum, starting to make friends, making silly post and stuff. and whatever. =([/quote] -> same here. my ftalk life is duller than dull. =|
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]same here..... :| i confess that... :arrow: i dunno watz happening..... :( ftalk seems very quiet nowadays.... [/b][/color] :cry::cry::cry:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wallbash: i had my first date.
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I c0nfess. [spoiler]i really can't believe that my [u]luv[/u] luvs me back. l0l. i was s00000o00o hapi. l0l. il0vey0u!![/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess .. i broken and fall in love today :wow:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ Next week is our OJT! and i'm so very excited. And it means i'm inactive. ~ And sorry for those members that I snob. ~ I prepare myself, I need a lot of time to relax and refresh my mind. ~ I'm so depressed earlier, because of stupidity. ~ I think my money that i save is enough.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm spying on someone and my plan worked. His identity is busted.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][li] ^ im also spying on someone :lol: but im spying on [b]2[/b] people :wasted: they kinda hav some similarity :|[/li] [li][u]im sure i'll fail in my math test[/u] ;][/li] [li]my mother is[b] not at home[/b] now =D im not suppose to be online on schooldays but [b]i miss [u]TVXQ[/u] and [u]class-s[/u][/b] so bad =([/li] [li][i]i posted my pic w/o make up[/i] :wasted: ew :lol:[/li] [li]i wonder whats with these [u]stupid anti-government protestors[/u] in Thailand :wasted: :retard: [b]they are the reason why smtown live in bangkok is postponed[/b] :evil: :angry::mad::doubt: :crybaby:[/li] [li]im jealous on my fren since shes [b]going to indo on March. the [u]same month[/u] where tvxq is gonna visit her country[/b] :doubt: :lol:[/li] [li]i was liek :wow: when [u]i went shopping with my bestfriend[/u] at Mall Of Arabia. And we're all [b]ALONE[/b] ([i]as in w/o adults :lol:[/i]) its not a normal thing here in this country :wallbash:[/li] [li]i dont need to study anything for tomorrow's test since the subject for tomorrow is only [u]english[/u] :lol:[/li] [li]im lazy to reply my comments :wasted: dunno why =|[/li] [li][u][b]i want to loose my weight so badly[/b][/u] :crybaby:[/li][/spoiler]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i miss my ex . xd
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=purple][align=center][b]i confess that:[/b] -i watched [b][i]twilight[/i][/b] this afternoon. -[u]i love [/u]the film. -i love [i]eduard cullen.[/i] -i [u][i]freakin' out[/i][/u] for this.[/align][/color]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Im confess.. [spoiler]that im in other city ryt now, and i [b]hope[b] i can meet my ex-crush :wow: who already move in this city :lol: i miss seeing his face :redface: tumoro, i'll had exam again =x= it was math, and i havent study yet :P bcuz im there and i didnt take any book with me =D Lazy-ness :D And what make me moar nervous than the exam is sumone who sitting beside me in the test room :| im still sick until noe :wasted: i missin [i]some member[/i] in here so badly :crybaby::wow::lol: hope they know who they are :D i'm usin cellphone ryt noe, and i shud off again :lol:[/spoiler]
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... - I don't know what's happening to my friends right now. :crybaby: - It's much better that I'm staying away from her. Stress-free. :penguin: =D - I was craving for more twilight scenes yesterday. Amp. :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:51

[ 10 queries - 0.984 second ]
Privacy Policy