• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that i feel...... Anxious, Guilty and Mesmerized. [spoiler]- I lied by saying I never loved [b]him[/b] - Because I haven't studied for tomorrow geo test - I sorta crushed someone here :paranoid: - I prayed so that me and him will be together foreva :wallbash: (i know, it's ridiculous)[/spoiler]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess .. [spoiler]i confused with my [b]english HW[/b] but my english HW is so easy i don't know why i can't answer the question .. stupid :wallbash:[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=anne.24]- I sorta crushed someone here :paranoid:[/quote] who is that sum1 .. me intrigued!! :lol: [quote=deathsiren]:arrow: I can't believe I'm so outdated! I don't understand stuff around here anymore. I didn't notice I was gone for THAT long![/quote] ill fill you up when you go OL tomo.. :P :P sorry bout this afternoon.. hihi that was a bad timing :P [hr][hr] [b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i was on my bed ... twisting and turning but i cant sleep.. i reread twilight again .. its so boring got nothin to do then i realized i have to find a vid for our seminar.. dang :wallbash: :arrow: edward cullen is sssuuppaahhh hoottt... :drool: :drool: :arrow: im happy i forgave him :P
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess. [spoiler]i love this thread :P[/spoiler] [spoiler]i gotta go.. bye![/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..i think before december ends,lhyrickz will become a promoter. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i confess..she will snob me if she will become a promoter.,wkakakakkkk~~ i hope she won't smell fishy if she turns into a promoter.,haha i confess~~she will become a promoter because of arca. bad arca.,hahahhahaha.,i told him not to use lhyrickz' membercard.,wkakakkak~~~that's all[/i]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I walk this long ass road. dang its effin' tiring. because my friend's phone got confiscated. and we tried to get it back but unfortunately he needed his mom signature to get it back. blah. we just leave and eat at cozmic kones. bahaha.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that after reading tita's cofession i sent her a txt message i confess that tita really makes me laugh on what she had confessed i confess that since last nyt im not yet done with my homeworks[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-11-19 21:18:12)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that i am an insomiac.. :D :arrow: [b]please.. don't open the spoiler.. :penguin:[/b] [spoiler]i confess that i just posted at sir Empheral's thread at music section.. (about the cleaning of that section..) and dang.. until now.. i am still stoned.. :lol: i mean.. i can't move right now.. and if you'll touch my hands.. they are so cold.. :/ yeah.. so the truth revealed! i am [s] afraid [/s] of sir Empheral.. :/ and i dunno why.. :wasted: no.. he is [b]not[/b] strict or something.. but i dunno.. i am just [s] afraid [/s] of him.. :|[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv][quote=anne.24]- I sorta crushed someone here[/quote] who is that sum1 .. me intrigued!![/quote] me is also intrigued :lol: wonder whos that lucky guy. hehe [hr] I confess i didnt attend our meeting in school =D I confess i think my description in my drawing is not that good. :wallbash: well anyways, its obvious who will going to win ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-11-20 01:48:11)

asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess... [spoiler]ive'd done stupid thing's b4 sori 2 ol :cry:[/spoiler]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- i am lazy to Open my phones. O.o - i forgot what date did i killed my hamster =D - i have lots of crush here at fstalk. XDD *sshhh... - im searching for someone. :O - i didn't eat my lunch today. - i didn't study yesterday but i've passed at my test. :lol:[/spoiler] :penguin:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: taht i am pissed out with mah father.. ;] :arrow: taht i love to post now, eventhough mah right shoulder is aching badly. :arrow: taht i am jealous with mah gay friend's intended to do with him. :cry:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. I`m busy promoting friendstertalk now in some other forums I joined at. :eh: coz` one thing is for sure[Me wanna be promoter] Weeeeeh! :lol: Coz` for me, It`s like you`re being promoted to be the promoter? :retard: WTH?! is that?? :wasted: :lol: :lol: I am nothing but---> Insanity. Undesputably Not myself. :|
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i didnt feel like my bday today..nothin much ahehe :D i confess im really tired..i wanna go to sleep.. :wallbash: i confess we'll be going to a job fair tom.. haiz... :disgust:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :o :o OMG [b]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!!!![/b] i didn't know!! Happy Birthday!!!! [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: i realize i like New Found Glory.. they rwock in a joke, twisted way :lol: :arrow: im hungry.. grrrrr :arrow: it's past 8 already and someone's still not online.. tsk2
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ^ ;) thnx thnx siz duch ;) :kiss: i confess im really happy and thankful for all those people who greeted me ;) and even gave me repus :kiss: thnx a bunch guys! loev yah all! ;)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Ate Tinay! I gave you a + green! :gift: Happy Birthday! IMY :rose: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :arrow: I'm officially obsessed with gold-colored things (wallets, purse, shoes, bags,perfume bottles) . My collection's growing and I'm loving every tidbit of it! I'll make sure I'll score a lot of 'em on Christmas!! I love [b]gold![/b] :arrow: I don't only go to Starbucks twice a day because I want loads of their 2009 planner but also because I have a secret crush on that cute barista. Well it's not-so-secret anymore. The other baristas already know me because I probably am their most regular customer, and seeing the obvious :/
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i met a guy from chatbox and he makes me laugh....[/b]
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]guess the clue.this is everyday[/b] [b]form a heart with your hands.Once you've done it separate your heart to each other.[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i was so disappointed to him he is such a DRAWING!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:34

[ 9 queries - 0.681 second ]
Privacy Policy