• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that [quote]I'm [b]missing[/b] some1~:cry: Wehhh~~ I know he miss me 2~~ But I miss him[b] more[/b] than I do~~ [b]I love him so2 much[/b]~~=):rose::kiss: But he [u]cant[/u] On9~ He Hav Problems With his Internet~~:cry: Wehh~~!! I miss u, kev~!!:wallbash:[/quote]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I CONFESS:[/b] - I [b]HATE[/b] my [u]parents and myself[/u]. - That's all!
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess. i want to die right now, and no seems to care . even ***** . my love. huhuh
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. :wallbash: -I really missed kuya trick. I'm glad that he's back. :) -I turned on my "Pokpok Mode" awhile ago, when we were dancing at the covered court. I did it for the whole class. For us to win. =) But we... :wallbash: -I wasn't actually really happy awhile ago about the results, though I was saying to my classmates, "ok lang yan. I told you, you shouldn't expect something that high." Well, I don't know why us. :/ T-T But anyway, I was half happy because, at least, we were included in the top list. We're the second. Hayy. -I was happy about the fact that our class is improving. =) -I was thinking about my next year level awhile ago. Four months to go. Goodbye Sophies. =( -I'm glad that I'm not busy now. :drool::drool: -We dont have classes next week. I mean, the whole week. Because the RSPC will be held in our school. Yes. Rest mode. =D
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that.. [spoiler]• i was really going ga-ga about this guy.. • i was sleepy.. i dont know wat to do to make myself awake! :wallbash: • i was excited to watch "Twilight" along w/ my friends..[/spoiler] :D
lowegen
» n00b
1969-12-31

confession... hmmmmm... im shy .. huhuhuh
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im mad ryt now. :evil: :evil: :evil: This day is a fu**#* day !!! grrr :mad:[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]I confess i'm jealous to someone =([/quote] [quote]I confess i miss my bestfriend here. :crybaby:[/quote] [quote]I confess i saw some of the members that i think they are friendly, hope i can get to know them ;)[/quote]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i watched some jacob black videos last night! i saw this taylor lautner intrview behind the scenes.. and he's sooooo cute! :wow: his smile, teeth and the way he laughs too :wow: i miss my bhe haiz... =( that we will be performing at the christmas party argh! :wallbash: im digging the song missing by evanesence ;) the message's perfect for jacob and bella..:lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I miss chatting with some friends... [b]Now, my real life confession[/b] I don't think that my crush likes me, I think he likes my friend. It hurts but still.. what can I do? I took 3 hours nap today and I dreamt about him. I miss him so much especially we aren't in the same exam room, I miss him so badly, I don't know, every time he comes to my exam room, does he come to see me or to see my other friend? Oh man, to think he might like my friend, it's killing me... =(

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-04 06:23:45)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i confess.,lhyrickz is now a promoter.,*sigh. so sad. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i hope she'll not snob me. :lol: coz we have this talk that if she becomes a promoter.,she will snob me. :lol: i confess im texting her right now and she dont believe me. :wasted:[/i] :lol: [hr] added: [i]i feel sick.i wanna :puke: coz mi mom forced me to drink milk. :crybaby: she knows i :puke: everytime i drink milk yet she still forces me to drink it. [/i]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-04 06:56:10)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i am starting to fall to a ftalker, :penguin: im so afraid once again. nooo :wow:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I think I would NEVER finish this damn homework well Im suppose to finish last night but this fag used the computer the whole night now Im up 3:58 and I haven't done anything Its due today =|
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, i panic a while ago, i took a nap for 4 hours (is that too long for a nap?!) and when i woke up, i thought it's already Friday morning, i ran downstairs, rushed to the bathroom and when i heard the theme song of a Mexican telenovela..i was like [i]"amfutah!!! temporary amnesia??[/i] :wallbash: i got confused with the time!:wallbash::wallbash: i confess few more posts ill be a Geek and i hate it!! i wanna be [b]MANIAC[/b] :drool::drool::drool: for the rest of my stay here..lol!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] what an aning. I knew it =D I took 5 hours nap, no worry ate. =D [b]Topic[/b] Sob, sob, I can't forget my crush, infact, I think I've loved him... he just has the cutest eyes I've ever seen...... :redface: :redface: Is it weird to fall in love with a dude becoz he is extremely cute? =D [b]I'm addicted to a song[/b] When you say nothing at all :wow: I love him esp when he says nothin at all.. =D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Ngseselos ako << is that right.[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: I didn't go to school today since our teachers will just tell us to clean he whole campus. :retard: And I don't want that. :retard: Though I know they will be checking the attendance. :paranoid: I'm kinda tired with my blog. xD I'm so fast magsawa. Maybe I'll just post the pictures. Photo Blogging. Lmao. I want to learn more hip hop steps. :drool::drool: I don't know what will I do here in my house. T-T
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess. • That I'm [color=red]SICK[/color] right now. Oh gawd. I hate it. • I'm so bored. I dunno what will i do. • I'm lazy to clean my bed right now. :disgust:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess -a ghost is hunting me again =( -i was liking paramore. first time i heard their song yesterday, kinda like evanescence? :D -i was so addicted to prison break. scolfield is a genius. critical thinker :redface: -i was so addicted to heroes. i see gabriel is a good-looking person :redface: so much sex appeal. -i like to start reading twighlight i hope someone can lend me their copy. im helpless wahhhhhahahaha im moneyless that i can't by my own copy. kidding. -i was so curious about the Class-S group -curiosity kills the cat i want to join them :lol: jowk lang po... it is? :D -i just turned 26 last wednesday... getting older. tired of feeling younger. -my grandpa is in the ICU since yesterday. heart attack on th nth time. i pray that he'll survive again.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that until now i can't believe that im already a promoter i confess that when tita told me last nyt that im already a promoter i dont beleive her i confess this afternoon is our christmas party in LDNC and i dont have yet a gift for my monito[/b] :crybaby: :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:06

[ 9 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy