• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b]... [spoiler]=i'm inlove with some,,and it's forbiddenn =i'm just hurting mah self.. =i'm not feeling well.. =i'm so lazy...[/spoiler]=D
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess i miss him xo badly :crybaby: i confused, does he is still luv me? :wallbash: i love ma fwendz in here :wow: i miss a lots of ma sissy, bestie, bro, gor, jie, and mei in ma FS.. =(
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler]Im starting to fall for someone else..and the reason i think im breaking up with my bf :cry: I find ldr so hard that im starting to give up I do love my bf but the love is starting to fade away..[/spoiler]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that this is my [b]1000th[/b] post here in ftalk =D. I'm a geek now :eh: I really should be sleeping now , but I cant sleep. I went out our house without permission I do bad things and I just can't stop 'em I'm still at war with one of my closest friend, (dunno if she's still one) And I'm gonna miss my bf so baaaaaaaaaad..

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-12-19 11:01:28)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i registered at barbiegirls.com for the sake of my mom's friend's little daughter.. :lol: i used my own e-add!.. :P i am the one who is playing not her.. :lol: and earlier..she won't stop crying.. :lol: i just gave her a lollipop so she'll stop.. :lol: i am a babysitter right now.. :lol: gee.. its really hard to be one.. :wasted: although i've been babysitting some of my mom's friends' kids.. tonight.. i find it quite difficult.. because ate thang-thai (my babysitter..:P) isn't around.. :wallbash: she is having her vacation.. i..urgh.. i miss carlo.. :P
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm back. But I feel really awful when somebody sent me a message after long hard-working days as a student and so I start my fully-loaded confession while I listen to my favorite band Epica. (Lol) As I was saying, the message was a note that I was removed from the previous group I joined. Actually I really felt bad about it but I guess it won't matter anymore. I just feel like I was insulted and frustrated. Although there's really nothing much to do about it and the least I can do is to post some his and hellos to other members. I always try to drop by even if there's nothing really to talk about inside the group and I know no one there. On the other hand, the way the sender is kinda harsh to tell me about it. How cruel? Lol. That user just triggered my innocent and sensitive heart hard and my mind can't make me forget all about it lol... It was so unexpected and I confess that it made me think that there's nothing really left for me here. Which reminds me also way, way back, a topic of mine was also closed despite that there's no reason to close it (as for me) and I haven't said anything about it yet. The topic gets nowhere without my lead that I myself is also guilty for the reason that I'm not always online. Everything gets off-hand and they didn't even let me say a thing. They can't even wait and they just concluded that this is right or wrong just because everyone disagrees with it. I appreciate those people who tried and I understand that language may be a barrier to express our own thoughts. How can they be convinced without hearing someone else's words? Because all they hear is themselves. Why do I have to put a topic I can't follow all the time anyway? The result: Without due consent (and since the higher ranks don't need it anymore), they close it immediately and consider it done even if it's not. I wanted to PM some of the users who posted there so that I may know how they truly feel about it but I am scared for them to think about it. Why do I get too personal now?! Hahaha... So now, I just laugh it off. I tried but it still makes me sad. I want to stay longer but the people disappoints me. Just like the others, I'll just watch soon everything will get mad and leave this forum. No wonder why some things are getting worse now and a disease overcomes everyone without knowing it. But then again it's just me. :cry: If you consider it is a rant, let me tell you now that there is nothing really wrong when people rant about something unless others will take it personally and won't bother to click PM to message the person. So please don't delete my post. You just don't know how painful when one's post gets deleted without knowing it. This is how I feel - my confession. Thank you for bothering to read this.

Last edited by lalalalalalala (2008-12-19 12:06:35)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]that finally i moved on... from a long bad journey =D =D that im afraid to fall inlove wd mah ex again.. :wallbash: that i let someone to court me.. yesterday :/ that im forgettin him and its nice... i feel refreshing :lol: [/b]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Im really falling for this one guy. Im breaking with my current bf because fell out of love for him I find long distance relationship really hard thats why im giving up. I thought [b]Jefferson Gonzales[/b] will be the last for me but i guess i am wrong.[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]last confession this day 2 am @ dec 20 i confess dt im happy 2 chat with my kuya ketah again :D :wow:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-19 19:48:32)

faithroxas
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess I made another account here in FT! :( I can't recover my past account., I think someone change the email add of it.. =| anyweiz,I hope it's ok with the mods., I also confess that it's my day today! :wow: I confess I miss Tinay and Mandi so much! :cry:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I don't want to go to the dentist. Ugh. Stupid rubber, it's natanggal again. I want to go to school right now. :wallbash::wallbash: I want to have my projects finished within [b]this week[/b]. ~~ But.. badtrip. :wallbash: I forgot my physics book. I don't know how to solve teh problems and I dunno what the problems are. :wallbash::wallbash: i'm so dumb:wallbash: I'm waiting all MMP members. Confe. =( I'm totally hooked to Muse's songs. xd esp. supermassive black hole. <333 I feel like killing someone right now (again). :disgust:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-19 19:46:08)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [align=center] im starting to live my life as single again.. haha.. *i have always been not in any official relationship.. but i was used to having someone special in my life.. haha.. but then again.. there is someone again.. haha.. it's just not intimate yet.. i mean.. we're just friends...... yet.. ahaha.. i don't know..but i think im not yet ready.. maybe i just like his company.. that's why.. i also confess i miss my first luv sooo much.. hehehe.. we have no news about him yet.. and he is leaving for Canada! :crybaby: haist.. wish can say goodbye to him.. and clear matters with us.. but he doesn't wanna talk about it.. hahaha.. anyways.. that's all im confessing right now.. ooopss.. i confess.. im hungry already.. [/align]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u]i confess dat im starting 2 like someone hihilols yet i still luvvvv my ex na si blanks... and also... i feel shy hereee cuz im ugly hhehelols and im confessing that i love my e-groupmates theyre mee idol especially da one above meh lols =D[/u]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that.. im already super hungry! hahaha..
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess dat i had did something dat hurt some1...:|
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess... •I miss confessing to this thread. :lol: •I wanna delete my TAGGED account. :retard: •I feel like being sarcastic. :wasted: •I wanna kill someone I know =D •I wanna kill him/her because she is sooo pathetic. :smoke:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]i'm super duper uber happy last night untl now.. i'm happy with tha MMP..coz my 2 fateed are there and i have new friends and new fafa ahaha Lmao i'm still in pain coz of someone..[it's not xiru] just wanna make clear bout it..=D i'm not moving on bout xitu issue coz..i dont have to move on coz im not that serious...=D i'm waiting for mah fateed and some MMP members..=D[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. that i got very very disaapointed last nyt by a member of my egroup and i dont really know y i got disappointed to the point that i dont even want to talk to her. tsss.. i confess im out of my mind coz the reason y i got disappointed is too shallow. darn.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess today was not fun at all. I went cruising with my bike, Eat by myself. :( The Christmas Program was boring. It's the last day of school, then vacation. I feel awkward. I'm pissed off because of this freaking Ear Phones. Only the right side works which is screwing my surfing every time. :mad: It bothers me. I want to upload pictures. I am lazy. I confess Kuya Guile is retarded. =D [b]J-O-K-E[/b] :lol: i don't give a f-ck about it.
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I haven't eaten lunch I'm boored I'm confused.. I really wanna know this song but i don't know tha title :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:39

[ 10 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy