• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

@ sis nadd don't mind it, em fine right now :eh: yes ur right, hehehe, i mean i'm sad after we're off in YM :ninja: @ sis danx don't worry sis, em fine now :D:thumbsup: yes i will, coz only God who allways beside me and can help me ;] @ T I Confess.. [spoiler]- I Won't take a medicaneeeeeeeeeeeeeee~! It's sooo... :puke::puke: Does anyone can help me huh? :wallbash: - I'm hungry right now :eh: but i can't eat before i'm take medicane.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. i want to go to work this holiday season.. we're not celebrating xmas anyway.. lolz.. i want money..! hahaha.. wish we will be given bonus.. lolz.. haha..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I attend the mass earlier, and the topic is all about the word "Christmas". Some people celebrate christmas because of gift, party, family reunion, delicious foods, santa claus and etc. They didn't remember, we celebrate christmas because of jesus. :rolleyes: merry christmas ftalk..
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess,, :arrow: Last night i was very happy ,coz i could talk with him :lol: :arrow: OMG i love conference with Anne,Dhetya,Tema,and Nadd .yeah very crazy conference =D until i laugh hardly xD :arrow: I still wondering my wish would it become true =( i really hope it :cry:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: i am very happy today though i was irritated by my mother.. :arrow: i super duper uber love my siggy ryt now. ahahaha :arrow: that i am hapi coz the newbies in our egroup is soooo crazzy.. they are making me love FU moar! :arrow: that i love my nanay so much. :arrow: that i miss my tatay soooo uber duper ery much., ahehe :arrow: that i gave so many fansyns that' all
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ Good for you chacha :kiss: mwa. Mewi Xmas. I confess. [spoiler]- I am lol'ing at our banner. hahaha. hope it'll be fixed soon. Go James. =D - I am still not taking my bath XD :lol: The water is super cold, like ice. swear. :wasted::wasted: - Philippines is so cold. :wow: Its not HOT anymore. XD and Im happy.[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess tht im so full haha.. bout my lunch awhile ago. i confess tht i wanna eat the cheese sticks bread inside our fridge. cant wait... i confess tht im so alive, haha! so happy i confess tht i wanna report hm, for posting bad words. :paranoid: .But since its xmas, i wont =D[/b]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess im wondering what's this banner-with-members'-pics craze going on here in ftalk? :rolleyes: da first one was rockstars.,and den scandalers,.,and now masayahin.,wkokok~~i was thinking if there's a standard egroup banner? :lol: im outta here :penguin:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess.. [spoiler]- I Miss All Ma Sissy, Bestie, fwendz in FS... Hope they are still remember me.. =( - I'm Bored *again* today, i don't know what can i do here.. :wallbash: - I Missing someone right now.. Where is he? Does he is still loev me? :([/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]♥ that I wanna thank James for the [url=http://www.bigeyedgal.com/2008/12/takipsilim-aka-twilight-pinoy-version.html]latest news about Twilight[/url]. ♥ i was shocked.[/quote]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: that I'm really tired right now because I'm not sleeping since yesterday 34 hours straight actually =) :arrow:[b] I was laughing and missing the old rockstar, because no one was active during my time (US Central Time) I read the post starting at page 1, and I enjoy reading it, I was like reading a comic book with lot's of jokes, crazy ideas, weird stuffs, hope, help, strategy, advice, and etc ant the title of the book was Rockstar haha, I also read how this forum start before I was born here, It was fun actually reading something that's very old that until now exist.[/b] :arrow: that this could be my saddest christmas :| because of personal reasons :P
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that, i cant believe that ABS will have the Takipsilim (Twilight) pathetic. =D I confess that were having a confe giht now and im so glad talking to my groupmates.
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that im mad with the mod above me.. bec. he refused my request to join in his group..=)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I miss the person who made me laugh yesterday. Hope to talk to him again :|
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I was shocked when I saw these: [spoiler][img]http://i43.tinypic.com/htcigo.gif[/img] haha,. I have 300+ repus [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/1zo8eo0.jpg[/img] There are two Malows :o[/spoiler] I'm bored again. :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by malow (2008-12-24 02:41:51)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ [b]OT:[/b] It's definitely an error. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm really liking the banners of MMP. Bahahaha. They look so adorable. Specially Tatay. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-12-24 02:46:19)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im glad that, the people here in Ftalk liek our banner (MMP) I confess it's judging time :drool:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-24 02:53:58)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i js woke up.. i confess tht i wanna join this group, bt first i nid an approval :wallbash:[/b]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -I messed up dropping "I'm sorrys" like you're still around And I know you dressed up said "hey kid you'll never live this down" -i'll miss my FU mates coz' im leaving.... tsk,leaving my pc,,, -im happy again coz im chating wid :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:48

[ 9 queries - 0.442 second ]
Privacy Policy