• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=pAtchii]oz ur too bad for them hahaha LMAO[/quote] who r u lols i confess that i cant take it anymur lmao bt i can haha
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=Jems Ono]pAtchii wrote: oz ur too bad for them hahaha LMAO who r u lols i confess that i cant take it anymur lmao bt i can haha[/quote] duH. But u can take it? r u fooling urself? I confess that i am now confused of me and my bf.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that my feet are aching terribly., i had a date with my friend. (girl) :rolleyes: and it was very fun and tiring at the same time.,we bought colored skinny jeans. :wow: purple for me, pink for her. :wow: im very happy coz i haven't seen her since july this year.
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i confess that im kinda hopeless right now., and i confess that i WANT ABOIPREN gaahh., ssoo many lover's this christmass., im JEALOUS. huhu.,[/align]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i made him banned in the chatroom cos of his sinister attitudes. =D and thats gud for hm.. I dont feel any guilt. And that makes him defeated. I won. =D I confess that im calm now.. haha. I confess that we'll partei tonight... :wow: :wow: :wow:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2008-12-21 06:06:40)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]I confess that i made him banned in the chatroom cos of his sinister attitudes. and thats gud for hm.. I dont feel any guilt. And that makes him defeated. I won. I confess that im calm now.. haha. I confess that we'll partei tonight...[/quote] ahaha..go go go party till u die ahhaha i confess.. :arrow: im so happy that i'm banned.. :arrow: i don't care bout u..haha :arrow: i will catch her heart IF ever it will fall..FOR ME.. =D :o :arrow: i'm a noob and she's weak =D
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess The first thing i check here in eptok when i get online is him :wow: I miss my UC so much :rose: hehe..he gave me orange juice last night :lol:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] • that i miss someone here in ftalk.. im missing her very much. =(
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]ahaha..go go go party till u die ahhaha[/quote] [b]excuse me, do i know u? :paranoid: -- I confess that im laughin whn i receive the news that he's banned And thats forever. Dont expect that u can retrieve it... =D I confess tht im nt weak, cos i have the power to make hm suffer =D I confess that bein undefeated is cool =) I confess that ill be missin ftalk since its my time to have a joyful and peaceful vacation.[/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I went online to check his last PM because I accidentally deleted his number - - again. Haha. I have to keep in touch because I’m leaving for a vacation. [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/71.gif[/img]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

=Di don't know u either.. =D r u talking to me?? =D the mod is just hahhaha nvm ahha i confess.. :arrow: i don't care bout yah.. ur just jelous.. =D :arrow: i'm uber happy with fafz..haha i dunno maybe i **** her.. =D :arrow: fafz is the man.. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=pAtchii]=Di don't know u either.. =D r u talking to me?? =D the mod is just hahhaha nvm ahha[/quote] pls dont use this thread as a cbox where u can insult each other. [hr][hr][hr] i confess,im not feeling like a mod. i just know the rules. ignorantia legis neminem excusat.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]pls dont use this thread as a cbox where u can insult each other.[/quote] [b] Sorry sis bel. :| last confession this date.. dec21[/b] [b]I confess that im nt jealous of hm.. that he's banned? oh no, why shud i be jealous of that I confess that i dont care if he had the one he likes, cos he's foolin =D =D[/b] [spoiler]didnt realize na online world lang toh, and he wud only look desperate =D[/spoiler] [i]i confess that im goin nw. have a great party xiru.[/i]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I have been partying too much, I always go home at 4am drunk and I even saw a video of myself dirty dancing. That's it, i'm gonna be a good girl now. No more parties. I'm embarrassing myself.[/quote] hahaha.. Me too. I will be good boy from now on. -- I confess that I can now control myself on drinking too much. It's so embarrassing whenever they see my so drunk :disgust:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i want to cry coz of mah ex,,i dunno wat's her prob.. :crybaby: i dunno wat to do.. :arrow: i miss fafz chaw.. :lol:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]i confess[/i] -i love listening flyleaf songs,very rocks :wow: i don't know if screamo genre is cool :lol::thumbsup: -yeah,same as usual i miss him so much but now i become hate him =D honestly i wanna kill him =D :P -yea,i miss my rock and crazy bestie~ :rolleyes: -i done confess =|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that im mad. (w/ this member here in ftalk :angry:) i confess that i want to eat. i confess that im craving for a pizza. icecream. carbonara. i confess that im getting into the song Mad of Neyo. i confess that i hate Kristen Stewart. (dunno why, sorry for those fan of her)
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i really love and enjoy seeing my old college friends. we had a reunion today and i was so happy that they are happy of how/what they are now. haha and i soo envy their status. that they had a good career not like me. im not saying that im broke but im just sad that i dont have what they have. i'm also a little sad with one of my friend who happen to have misunderstanding with her bf. they just broke up yesterday and of course i share some advices to her to make her feel better. i kinda relate with her situation though i don't gave her reasons on what she decided was righteous. well i agree that guys should be punish sometimes to make them realize their faults in any way...
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]hahaha.. Me too. I will be good boy from now on. -- I confess that I can now control myself on drinking too much. It's so embarrassing whenever they see my so drunk :disgust:[/quote] Yeah. Let's be good kids. I'm pretty sure we're on Santa's naughty list this year :lol: [quote=jamessss:b]i confess that i hate Kristen Stewart. (dunno why, sorry for those fan of her)[/quote] We're on the same page James. Sorry to her fans. :( ------------------------ [b]I confess[/b] I had my hair dyed red. It looked good. Wasn't expecting it. ha ha.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that.. i don't know i'm so sick these day's.. i hope someone can make me better than now.. =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:47

[ 10 queries - 0.545 second ]
Privacy Policy