• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess... - the day after Christmas is my birthday.. and it'll be one of the loneliest bdays that i'll be having :cry: - that I can feel the progress of MMP group :thumbsup: - that this is my first post outside our group and Fil. OT since last week.. - that i'll be not as active as before here in FTalk... :|
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that I really love our banner.. =D (This is a confession.. :mad:) I confess that I am the [b]most[/b] [s]puge[/s] good-looking dude at our banner.. =D I confess that I am happy and inlove with MMP.. =) I confess that I miss Rockstars. :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm starting my SMS marathon and it's harder than I thought. The mobile numbers all looked the same. :wasted:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2008-12-24 03:19:15)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm hesitating if I'll quit TS.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I feel so duh... i think, all members of every egroups have a different opinions and compliments to show that their groups are... :question: nevermind. :penguin: ~ I'll go to antipolo today for family reunion and christmas celebration. So excited. ~ I don't know what going on... ~ My [i]ninang[/i] gave me a mug and picture frame :doubt: btw, thank you! hekhek

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-12-24 03:47:10)

maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.. -that i loev my eGroup MMP. ♥ -that i missed Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite -that i totally loev the members and the banner of MMP -that i uber lab james for accepting me.. :wow: :D[/b]

Last edited by maricella (2008-12-24 03:45:44)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confezz [spoiler]Wahaaww.. I miss dondon so much :crybaby: I will sleep overnight at my cozin's house.. yeepppp :lol: i will be tortured by my lil cozinz, i hope i could ol at night to see my lab :wow: i wish my sensei would come back to fstak. =( i confess i wanna have vacation to TS :paranoid::thumbsup: that i miss ate aning, and kaka eney :crybaby:[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess :arrow: that i really lab my siggy and my other Fumates' siggies.. :arrow: that sumone confeesed his feelings to me and i wonder if i will take it seriously..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... The MMP people are so dmn fast to POST :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]The 1st thing i check when i get online here in eptok is if he is online haha i slept 4am last nyt haha coz i could'nt sleep :P Its been almost 1month since i last talked to my bf..and i feel like i dont even have a bf :cry: I really like my eptok crush[/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i love the siggies made my dezzie for fu. i will also give my pic to her to have that wacky siggy.[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]I confess i wanna greet the whole eptokers a happy christmas![/i]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] -im Sad to [b]him.[/b] because he's lonely.I hope i can comfort him. -that i want to quit to Weepee and Join to MMP,but im worry my Groupmates in Weepee. :( -I miss Ate Faith And Lovelee so much and The Confe. :crybaby: -I Want to Join MMP because of Confe,My Fav mod Kuya Jaaaammeeess And i think it was fun there XDDD -[b]He's[/b] enables his reputation ahaha.I thought it was disabled.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i feel stupid. =D I confess that im sick. I confess that im tired. I confess that my eyes are liek this :retard:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blueboimark011]i love the siggies made my dezzie for fu. i will also give my pic to her to have that wacky siggy.[/quote] haha give ur peeecs now. ahihi xD i confess i don't want to leave this PC i am addicted to Ftalk already especially in FU i confess im missing my mentor, my father and all. xD
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I like ****** he's a member here in eptok . Im going to work now. Ima miss him haha
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess this is worst day of my life. :| I confess i just got accident using motorcycle. all of my body are aching and my left hand & my leg injured. i can't walk correctly. :retard: it soverreallysuper hurt eh. :wasted: I confess i'm still want to surf the net even all my of my body are aching. =D I confess my mom keep yelling and yelling. she so mad at me,coz the motorcycle was damaged. i can't use motorcyle again. gahhhh :mad: I confess i'm not in the mood, to post here. |=
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm a big d*amn f*cking lazy today also tired :wallbash: -I'm missing ma baby michang/mikay_03.. =( I Wish i still could saw her when she's back.. =( -I Miss Kak Eney.. =( -I'm veerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry LONELY today! i need someone! i'm tired 2 being alone!!! :crybaby::([/spoiler]
kujie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler]I have a crush on my P.E. :P teacher[/spoiler] hehehe! I've always wanted to tell that to anybody :D but I can't stand the teasing so I kept my mouth shut :lol: until now ! :wasted: [img]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/KrishnaJeanne/waha.gif[/img]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li]I'm waiting for 12am. Argh. Time is so sloooooow. :wasted:[/li] [li]I greeted [u]almost all[/u] of my Multiply contacts. Sooo many. I'm exhausted.[/li] [li]I'm gonna be late for my flight. I'm doomed. Hahahaha.[/li]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 11 queries - 0.460 second ]
Privacy Policy