• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I Thank All the people I surveyed and actually reply. :thumbsup: I got an [color=green][b]A+[/b][/color] for the Project. :wow: Thank you so much. :D [url]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj73/squishen/ThankYouuu.png[/url]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-21 00:26:12)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]i made many fansyns dis morning and i haven't upload it yet... i'll miss my ftalk kraz... he left FU.. :wallbash: im kinda excited for xmas :gift: i olredy receive my package from germany and i :wow: it so much[/spoiler]

Last edited by daixee mae (2008-12-21 00:44:32)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. that crushes are just crushes. im confused. i guess its better to just give up on something that never existed at all. i think, i dont need to take that stuff seriously.
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]:arrow: that i am shocked about sumone's attitude ryt now - SHE acted like she was oh i mean is not a family.. :arrow: i am actually sad because my tatay won't be online for quite sumtym :arrow: that i am disappointed about one post above. i hate the feeling . o ghad. :arrow: that i got an instant alalay.[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that he's childish and thats him, =D I confess that i never care about patchii even before I confess that im happy that im movin on... FORWARD I confess that im inlove wd someone again... :wow:[/b] :D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm so sleepy :retard: but i don't want to sleep. |: I confess i'm craving for an ice-cream & chocolate right now. :drool: I confess i wanna make grahics. so i must search moar & moar pics. :wasted: I confess i'm toooooo lazy to post. =p
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess... :arrow: that I'm thinking that vacations...may not be the best things at all. :arrow: I wish that there was class just to keep my mind away from him. :arrow: I want to call my best buddy right now, but don't have the guts to. :arrow: I want a Sharingan really, really bad...heehehe..[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]I have been partying too much, I always go home at 4am drunk and I even saw a video of myself dirty dancing. That's it, i'm gonna be a good girl now. No more parties. I'm embarrassing myself.[/spoiler]

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-12-21 02:49:07)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- I don't want to play with him. :| I'm damn serious about it. :wallbash: I want to end this stupid thing as soon as possible. :wallbash: -I'm tired. -I didn't notice that I forgot something. D: -I want to be a murderer. :drool: I want to massacre/kill/murder someone. :lol: No. FFFcck. I want to kill someone. -I'm lost.[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: i think im falling inlove... =D :arrow: i want gf.. =D :arrow: i'm kinda sleepy.. :arrow: i'm so kulit.. =D :arrow: i'm happy with fafz.. =D :redface:[/spoiler]

Last edited by pAtchii (2008-12-21 03:27:11)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]♥ That after 4.5 hours, I had my hair rebonded already. ♥ WTH? Daisy knows that Ted's my ... OMG[/quote]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess: - I just lost a friend. I just ask him if Czar is her GF, then he said, "You're not my friend anymore." Hate it. ): - I miss chattin' with them. ): - That's all for now. :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]i confess[/b][/u]:thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]-darn, nothing i can do right now, boring~ -i wanna watch suzumiya haruhi no yuutsu EP3! -i wanna play audition...[/b][/spoiler]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confez na im sad right now... na na na na :cry:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that i still don't want to give mameng my gift for her.. uhhh.. maybe she won't like it.. :/ i..nevermind.. :D i also confess that i feel soooooooooo guilty talking to Thianchai. :/ Weird. really weird.. and i shouldn't have.. and also..I confess that i want him to greet my mom today because its her day today.. :D but he isn't around.. :| and i am just a little bit scared that my mom will be so mad at me when she'll find out that i am in a relationship right now.. =| she just don't get it.. urgh.. whatever.. =| i confess that i am not in the mood right now.. :wasted::thumbsdown:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. today i really feel sick i'm so confused and, i also bad mood today :wasted: i guess, ma "hell day's" will come.. =(
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Today, I really miss him. [b]A lOT[/b]. I love FTalk so much!
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess dattt people in chatbox are nt sooo good lols
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that someone there at the Chatbox are BAD. Really BAD.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Jems Ono]i confess dattt people in chatbox are nt sooo good lols[/quote] coz ur too bad for them hahaha LMAO @topic i confess.. :arrow: i'm soooo happy coz of her... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:49

[ 9 queries - 0.544 second ]
Privacy Policy