• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

losher29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess Things have been going crazy. I can't explain it here. I'm sad. =(
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. [b]- I pity myself for trying hard to fit in, sacrificing and adjusting everything up to the level that would seem appropriate in most situations and issues, unfortunately, my efforts were really unsuccessful. - I will be gone for a while (maybe short or long), to fully understand to where should I really be. - It's winter season here, and the fishes seem to "hibernate like bears", damn, I did not catch any fish for 6 continuous hours of fishing :wallbash:[/b] - [b][i]I must admit, I will definitely miss EVERYBODY here[/i].[/b]

Last edited by jieduck (2008-12-18 10:00:53)

Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i'm not in the mood today. :| I confess i dun sleepy yet. :retard: I confess i miss sis Yeng so badly & my bff. i wanna talk to both of you now. T^T I confess i'm too lazy to reply comment & approving my friend request.
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess "ma bad mood" is back.. :disgust: i confess i feeling like want 2 gone from here also cyber world.. :penguin: i confess i very afraid with ma result of exam.. :wallbash: i confess i'm not feeling well right now, i think nobody care me.. =( i confess...... ........... :| nevermind :disgust:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -i really miss him badly :wallbash: but i was very afraid for texting him :disgust: -I hate this weeek so much, i did have a lot of projects ,it makes me always sleep half night :smoke: - i started love my new hair :eh: -RAWR,saturday i'll get my reportbook OMG,hope my result is not bad :wasted: - i'm bad mood right now :|
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li]I listen to Yiruma before I got to sleep, to relax my body and mind. Haha.[/li] [li]I read 2-3 chapters of Twilight saga before I go to sleep (while listening to Yiruma). Bedtime story![/li] [li]I'm obssessed with Tokio Hotel[/li] [li]I bought 2 DVDs of Twilight so that if someone will borrow a copy I will still hab a copy with me :lol:[/li] [li]I can't stop criticizing the movie. I'm so disappointed, it's not nice.[/li] [li]I wear heels at home. Yeah, liek stilletos and wedges. LOL[/li] [li]I ate a whole pack of Nutella tonight. My mom will kill me in teh morning for sure.[/li] [li]My mom told me not to be over dressed when I'm at home. I LOLD.[/li] [li]I ordered for a personalized Twilight tumbler from my fave online shop. She will ship it this weekend.[/li]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i confess.... i will surely miss kuya jie.....[/b][/color] :cry::cry::cry:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im terribly on a tampo tampo mode this christmas :disgust: :disgust:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im back to where i belong... I confess that i woke up from a nightmare =) =D[/b]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-ilovehim. :rolleyes: -I ate the chocolate that La Pogi's gave me. imma go jogging afterwards. XD I ate 7 pcs of chocolates awhile ago. I gave my siblings 3 pcs each. ((: i'm so selfish. ((: well, in fact, i seldom eat chocolates since its bad for my braces. and, it's very expensive. XD -i really love the "cellphone lace" (XDD) that erika gave me. laaaa~~ my sister is jealous. =D i'm so happy. XD -i'm not enjoying my vacation that much. since teachers gave us bomb projects. shitshitshit. :wallbash::wallbash:[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]-that i'm inlove with someone else.. no one knows who is she...:wow:[/spoiler]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=erwin ariawan]bantuin dong gimana crx buat friendster navigator[/quote] [color=green]please post in english here and i[/color][color=pink]f u need help in ur fri[/color][color=violet]endster profile, pls visit th[/color][color=purple]e Friendster Help Section. :cool:[/color][color=blue] Serious co[/color][color=gray]nfession:[/color] [spoiler][color=green]I dont like spendi[/color][color=pink]ng christmas with m[/color][color=violet]y family. I feel aw[/color][color=purple]kward with th[/color][color=blue]em. (except wit[/color][color=gray]h my mother.)[/color][/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I [b]Confess[/b]: - I'll be going on a party today this afternoon at 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM. So i'll be out for 2 hours I think. :D - I want and don't want to go to the party. I want coz it's fun but I don't want coz my online friends in YM and I have agreed that we'll chat today and I want to chat with them coz they're fun to chat with. SO CONFUSiNG! I'll cut my body in to two. The other one will go to the party and the other one will do the chattin' but it's so duper impossible. :( - Tomorrow's gonna be the day for the "Handog Sa Pasko '08". I'm not that excited coz we'll wake up early and I don't want to. :doubt: Darn it. :mad: - That's all. :(
~hitomi_hitomi~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess not feeling well this time
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i Confess =( -as usual,i miss [b]him[/b] badly :angry: i still can't talk with him yet :| -yey,my holiday will come~! :D -i love and addict to paramore songs \m/ -i miss some members in here =( i wonder where are them now? :|
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess... - i'm not feeling well right now =( - i don't know what can i do, i'm too lazy post in here also repp all comments+approve friend request.. - ma eyes is sick.. =( - i miss someone, but i afraid 2 texting him before.. =( - honestly, i feel like i'll die soon.. =(
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]i confess:[/b][/u]:thumbsdown: [spoiler][b]-finnaly the result have come... -oh yeah holiday come now XD -free at home?? totaly!! -i kinda miss my friend in here....[/b][/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I really miss her =( I hope I can go mall with her tom. I talk on somebody at the phone.lmao =D monster [my voice] =D lol

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-19 07:18:37)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. i'd addicted with FTalk! oh Gosh. :o
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I screwed up BIG TIME =| [spoiler]Guess what? :eh: [spoiler]I'm an alien!! [i]*raise the roof*[/i] =D:thumbsup: why? :rolleyes: [spoiler]I don't have any ID or valid ID since yesterday... :wallbash: poor me :| Even elementary kids have their ID's :wasted:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:53

[ 10 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy