• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess : i'm going crazy over him...:D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im really really bored now.. i want to chat someone who is available...
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that never mind. I didn't sleep =D and its kinda boring :cool: but i edit pictures hope ppl would comment it :lol: :thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess taht. I'm going to pick up my bf pogi. =D I'm so excited today coz I'm going to see our choreographer. wakaka. I'm so happy and I dunno what was the reason. =D I'm kinda nervous about the new contest here in ftalk. :retard:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-01 19:16:26)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that.. im so lonely.. tsk3 i dont like something.... i really really want to go home now..
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess =( [spoiler]-missin someone. :| -did not sleep. :O -i hate someone. :angry: -it's kinda boring..errr! :/[/spoiler] thats all for now. :wallbash:
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im glad i will be a year older by tomorrow but i hate and pity myself that i have nothing to celebrate about. money really matters nowadays i confess that after we watched twighlight movie last night. getting so "kilig" on the story, i realize another added meaning to an "unconditional love".
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess - there will be classes tomorrow. :| - i'll be quiet. i don't wanna create some noise. - i'm excited 'coz i'll see him again. krasness. XD
squen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to confess something but first i want to make frnds first to know some if possible all the members here..thanx i confess that im still inlove with my ex thats already married..help me forgat him guyzzz.plsss [i]Post Merged[/i]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-12-02 02:55:23)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=squen]i want to confess something but first i want to make frnds first to know some if possible all the members here..thanx[/quote] My advice is to roam around, explore the boards, be active and interact with the members (but please ensure to read and UNDERSTAND the forum rules), and you will find friends here in our community. =) @T: i confess.. - that I am now wearing a leather jacket because winter season had just started here in KSA, cool!!! - that the bait (fresh shrimps) for my fishing escapade (tonight) is ready. :thumbsup: - that my toothache problem is calmer now =) - that the report cards of my kids will be released today, and my wife will relay to me their grades... =)
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess...[/b] - I miss eptok olredy :wasted: :wasted: - I'm pretty pissed, when I saw a member using the sig that copied my style, even the words, fine by me. Hope [b]she[/b] knew that she sucks at copying too. =D - I miss some members. :wasted:

Last edited by anne.24 (2008-12-02 01:59:24)

russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i was really out of my mind this morning, i kept on shouting inside my room! - i hate my p.e class coz we have to play basketball for the whole sem! - i am happy coz i was able to make fansigns again for the members here whom i really adore! - i am craving for an ice cream, cornetto! jeez, it's been months now that i havent tasted it! - i secretly hate some of my co-dj's coz some of them really pretend to be friendly to some of our listeners hu never fails to visit in our station and bring us some snacks!! :wasted:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I was [i]nakilig[/i] by the comment of mii crush. :wow: I'm not sure if he really mean it but I love it. :wow: - My right eye hurt. - I'm so dumb. I still didn't work on with my project. :wallbash: :wallbash: - I know now how to make a song chipmunked. I was :lol: and :wow: . - That's all for now. (:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[i]this is not good. :crybaby: i think lhyrickz will be a promoter this week. :crybaby::crybaby: i confess that i now have 3 referrals. :D:D im very happy. :lol::lol::lol: what else?hmmm...i confess,m getting used to this stupid connection. i can only OL early morning and during nite.,coz during 9AM-6PM,there's no connection.i dont know why its always like this. :D good job smartbro.,very efficient service.[/i]:drool:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i want his affection and attention. I confess that i want to buy gaara's bag from comic alley... I confess that im addicted to dynamite candies during morning classes =D i confess that im happy and tired today.... i confess that i crush him . =D >>sorry to my yobe. I js admit it 2 u last nyt :lol:[/b]
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I've confessed that[/b] i have given the leadership to my Baby, Riz. I know she has the capabilities on being the leader, as well as, i have been inactive this days. =( Im so happy for her. Congratulations Baby. ILY :kiss: [hr][hr][hr] [spoiler]I confess that, i was quite amazed with the announcement our coach told us a while ago. Again, we'll be practicing for the [b]cheering competition[/b], if ever we can make it to the elimination round. We will still continue to practice but if not, we'll stop and focus moar on other academic or non-academic subjects. Ohhhh. I don't know if i'll be happy or what? Lunatic. :ninja: I confess that, im happy to see him again in the campus. :lol: From the long time vacation he had. Anyway, im happy he greeted me "hi". [b]GAAAAAHHH o.O[/b]. Is this normal? :"> I know it isn't so please help mee. LOL. XD That guy really looks like oh-so-aweesuum. A nice catch maybe. ;) I hope we'll be partners in Chemistry. *drools. Pfft. Another love confession. Ugh. :doubt: - I didn't know a kid? Hella no. Would confess like this stuff. Crazzzyy. But who cares? :ninja: I miss my [b]NINJA KORO[/b]. I wanna be with her forever, before. But now, i think NO. :| I soo miss her liek a lot. And she had been thrown away by a lot of muyy new friends. xD Until now, i still love her like before & stilll got muyy [b]top crushes[/b]. I miss her. [s]I miss the old times[/s]. I miss a lot of things. >_< I confess that im not a [b]GIRL[/b]. Fear Me. LULZ. :lol: *i kid. :D[/spoiler]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im like this oh -->:retard: when i visited our group, coz there's another link on the right upper part of the screen..and when i click it..i freaked out..(lol! over OA!):lol: the person above me..surprised me..:penguin::penguin::penguin:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. im really really naive.. im bored.. i dont feel anything... (my mind is roaming around)
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that em getting lazy this past weeks, em soo lazy to study my textbooks and soo lazy t do those household chores. :(
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm starting to feel something for the wrong person. :crybaby: I was so happy awhile ago even though (again) I shouldn't be. I want to throw my cellphone. It's useless. And my unlitxt is useless. :retard: I just saw a poser here. :mad::mad: I want to give him unlimited - repu. lol. but i can't. It doesn't fit me coz I'm nice. =) *wakoko =D I want to sing. T-T no one invited me to join a user's conference. hate it. T-T I know i'm going to be late for later's classes. oh no. anyway, me already prepared for the morning sermon- ceremonies from my mom.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:37

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy