• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] [i] my father is so.... arghh. :retard: em so tired bcauze of my exam.. i dunno wat'z the result. tsktsk :/ and also i frgt to do my devotional evryday.. :crybaby: [/i]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] that I make my husbie feel bad. Lolwut?? :lol: [lookie at my ava. That`s him] :P Handsome, aiyt??? :lol: :lol: Yeah I know he`s fugly. :retard: :wow: :wow: <33333 hiim infinitely as always. :wow: :wow: We`re having a confe at ym now. and my classmate don`t want to join. =| Errrr. I think they hate me. I feel that people hate me. And I wonder why? Is it because I hate myself and I don`t have respect in my self that why don`t don`t give me respect in return?? :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: Gaaaaah! I hate myself. >______________< Prrrrrfffft! *sobs*
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i confess[/b] :arrow: taht i'm supah tired but i'm hapee with waht i am right now. :arrow: taht i'm back to my self, studying and all. :arrow: taht i want to eat cookies. darn. :crybaby:
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... i confess that: [b]i hate our Presiding officer in our Parliamentary procedure Team!!![/b] aaarrrgghh!!! :drool::drool: she is such a backbiter and a conceited jerk at the same time..!!! grrr... she really gets on my nerves.. waaahhh!!!! I hate her.. grrr...:mad::mad::mad: shh.. don't spill it out.. okay? haha...
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess[/b] Im Starting to missing Him~~ Evendou Im Not His Gf~~ Really~~
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that.. - i am sooooo stressed out.. :wasted: i just finished doing all my homeworks.. and my homework in Math made me so.. i don't know.. maybe crazy?.. huh.. 40 items word problem.. :O - i am super duper glad that i made my mom proud again.. :D:thumbsup: because my teacher gave her a call and told my mom that.. i did not skip my classes for the very first time.. :o - i don't need to catch up that much in Math.. :lol: because i am not [s] that [/s] weak in Math after all.. :lol: i mean.. i am starting to love Math.. [/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I'm gonna absent today because i don't have an assignment in teaching profession :) ~ I'm still waiting to that person :cry: ~ I drink two cups of coffee and think about my humiliating moments :disgust: ~ I'm not a good person but i have my own decision. :rolleyes: ~ Today is my BFF and my niece birthday :D *yepee*
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS: - my day wasnt bad @ all, Dan has kept me HAPPPYYYY! - ive been such a text-machine lately, thank goodness i have UNLIMITED, AT&T:D - in Zoology, we dissected a squid today, it wreaked :puke: , i wanted to cook it tho :D - my boyfriend snuck out of 1st-3rd hr w/ Brian and went to McDonald's, but didnt get me nething =[ - i got invited to, yet again, another party for the weekend - i might have to turn it down, tho 'cuz thats when i get to watch TWILIGHT, im super stoked! - i need to start on my homework for AP Psych and French III - i miss a few Ftalk members... where have they gone?!?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess • I had fun yesterday. lol • I came over to kaylin's house • After school, we started walking up to his house. • i didn't even call my mom for permission • when we got there. we watch sponge bob. lolwut. • we cooked sia-men bahaha noodle • 4 packs of noodles. • we never finish it. • lol its wasnt horrible, it was good actually just the egg made us so full. • then we flashed the remaining noodles at the toilet. =D • after that we played ps2. dang that game drive us nuts • at 3:30 we call uncle to pick us up. • we went beach and jump off the tower. • damn kaylin throw sand on my body • baaaah i couldnt hit back because my fckn arm was blaaaaah :wasted: • and then we talk to this tourist • theyre indian. the way they talk made me laugh • but i didnt show it of course • and the baby was so talented and smart • she was only 15 months • her name is tuk-tuk • and then we went fishing • then they drop me off. • didn't i make this thing a diary already? lol • :smoke:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]OT sorry.just a few replies[/b]:P:P:P [spoiler][quote=jamessss:b]^ haha what do you mean by quietly grown? XD[/quote] [quote=ducheszv]coz its weekdays :P :P :P[/quote] [b]well,when i first registered here last july, and my first post was 2 weeks after my registration.,uhm.ftalk was like having traffic in posting.,waakakakk~~and even up to august., there was always a lot people posting. hmmm~~ but now,it seems that everyone got busy at the same time., :P:P:P:P maybe it's just coincidence. [/b] [quote=bles_212000]I confess, I finally had my mushroom siggy, after a worthwhile waiting. . .and I confess, I love it. :wow:[/quote] [b]thanks for the appreciation milkman.but it's not for free[/b]=D=D=D[/spoiler] [b] i confess that my internet connection is still blahhhhhhh~~~i already called up smartbro and they said they're doing a technical enhancement something.,that's why im always online and then off again., i confess i am extremely wondering why this certain person is saying goodbye.,hmmm...he wouldnt tell me the reason., :rolleyes::rolleyes: he just said that it was his last words for me.,and bye bye., i wonder... i confess..my gawd! a text message to malaysia is very expensive! :wasted::wasted: but malaysian to philippines text is just .20., so unfair.[/b] :retard: [b]that's all.[/b]:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-11-18 20:00:11)

bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

OT: reply to Bel [spoiler][quote=As cicatrizes]thanks for the appreciation milkman.but it's not for free=D=D=D[/quote] what? I'm sorry but I'm not paying you back. :P[/spoiler] I confess, It's my first time to use globe mobile and in my astonishment I received a reward worth of P20 free load for accumulating at least P25 reloads since 11/01. :o :wow: They are amazing and stunning. I feel like I will be Globe forever! :lol: [b]Another confession.[/b] I think, this sem. will be my last sem in my current school, cause I started deliberating of transferring in other school, Oh well,.. I deserve a well-formed school that will supply the needs of their student and willing to improve their facilities, In short a worth it school. But still, I have to consult my parent regarding with this issue, And I'm hooping to get their consent, cause I really want it. Anyway, It's for my future. =) I also confess, that I am now awaken that our s**ks.-:wasted: And now I feel like more conscious on my future which tends me to seek for assurance, like, I should be in more productive school, that after I graduate I should land in a worthy job.
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. -- I'm soo in a bad mood right now.. I just got a text message from the Phil. that my gradpa(my dad's dad) just died.. aww.. Now my dad is going to the Phil. ... huhuhu.. I wanna go there too..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that i feel so bad about myself.. :wasted: i mean.. i don't even deserve to be the leader of Rockstars.. =( someone out there is way better than i am.. =( i am good for nothing.. =( anyways.. i also confess that i did not attend my 11:45 class.. :wasted: gosh.. for sure.. i'll have another spank from mameng.. :eh: :lol:[/b]
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess, I miss watching Ben10 and Ben10,1000. I can't watch this program now because of my stupid schedule.

Last edited by bles_212000 (2008-11-19 00:32:40)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]another spank from mameng.. :eh: :lol:[/quote] LMAO i confess i totally miss her and no one seems to reply my comments =D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

GUILTY. And if you love reading masochistic lines, or whatever you may call it. Go on. :| - I'm dwelling on [i]THOSE[/i] things again. And when I say 'those things,' I meant the things from my not so distant past that I'm trying to [b]evade[/b] from my memory. Or whatever I thought I was doing. - I thought I was strong but I guess I'm not. No. I know in my self that I'm not. [b]I'M LYING.[/b] I showed [u]nothing but weakness[/u] to the great public. - I told myself that I had done it. Though, I cheated myself a bit, for that matter. I was scared that I'm gonna lose my sanity if I didn't try, at least, a bit just to show that I wanted to be alive still. [i]Watta loser.[/i] - I still burst into tears whenever I remember it. [b]Every part of it.[/b] Every waking hour that I suffered cause I was so restless, thinking, and maybe even regretting--part of it. It's amazing how I can keep this all inside my head and doesn't even feel the slightest hint of being suicidal when all I could do is just die right here, and now to end my pain. I'm so obvious yet I tend to be very, very unpredictable to other people. It's weird. I'm lost.
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]GUILTY. And if you love reading masochistic lines, or whatever you may call it. Go on. :|[/quote] Ohh, we're having the same mood. HA HA. :P -------------------------------------- :arrow: I am a lazy bum these days. I kept on cutting my classes (don't worry, I still ace my tests) and I'm not in the mood for any schoolwork. Unlike the last few weeks, whatever inspired me didn't last for long. I am so LAZY LAZY LAZY! Probably because I ranted about a billion times that I don't like my course. :arrow: I am a hopeless romantic. I am single for 2 years, and I don't want to have a boyfriend because I'm inlove with my best friend and he has somebody else but we still keep seeing each other. We have a really twisted love story, you'd probably think we're two people meant for each other who just can't seem to get it right. But Naaaaaah, it doesn't work like that. I don't know. I'm miserable, and I'm confused. :/ :arrow: I can't believe I'm so outdated! I don't understand stuff around here anymore. I didn't notice I was gone for THAT long!
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][i]We had a basketball tryout today.LoL i am really tired ...[/i][/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im feelin hopeless.. :wallbash: ryt at this point.[/b]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. -that, right now, im not in the mood to post that much or "spam" as they say. -im busy doing a lot of stuff for school. -i got a 100 for USH. omazing. -again and again, im not into labteams and bla bla.

Last edited by heroinslither (2008-11-19 07:28:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:39

[ 10 queries - 0.548 second ]
Privacy Policy