• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[i]Okay..these are really confessions.. :wallbash:[/i] [spoiler]I confess that it is not true that i don't want to exchange position with my classmate (in dancing etc..) because i want her to be the star.. but..because.. i want Thianchai (Top) to be my partner.. :eh: and it is the only way to be friends with him.. :penguin: (he is my first crush here in Thailand..:P) -but..we are still shy with each other.. =| hahaha..i mean..we aren't close.. etc.. thats why in the part with [b]holding hands[/b]..dang..let us just call it.. "uneasy".. =( lmao. (i only want Thianchai to be my friend.. =)) I confess that i am quite disappointed with Someone.. =| i didn't expect that her attitude's like that.. =|:thumbsdown: oh well.. she isn't important anyway... I confess that i miss the old Ftalk.. =| and also the old [i]Rockstars[/i].. things have changed, right??.. :| i mean.. ftalk isn't loud as before.. =( and so as [i]Rockstars[/i].. it isn't active like before.. :wallbash: urghhh..nevermind.. I confess that my eyes are still like Garfield's.. :lol: because last night..i did not stop crying.. :lol: I confess that i feel soo much hurt/pain..etc.. this is even worse than my last broke up with my retarded ex.. :wasted: i don't know why it hurts so much..considering that..i only crush him.. :/ (or maybe love..) and he doesn't even notice this feelings of mine for him.. (now..who is stupid??..) and.. okay.. i admit that he is an Ftalker.. =( (well..we all know that.. :P) I confess that i am planning to quit FriendsterTalk.. :crybaby: just for me to [b]forget[/b] about him.. :/ i know that..this is a very tough decision.. but i'll think about it [b]again[/b].. =) [b]it is not yet final[/b].. :P [u]/!\[/u] edited!! added this one.. I also confess that i want to be someone.. :/ i wanna be her.. :crybaby: so he would Notice me.. :wallbash:[/spoiler]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-02 12:21:38)

Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess: - I can't sleep. I don't know why. :retard: - Im done editing my profile. Haiis. :3
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]Im bitching up on this certain girl because she thinks im stealing her bf heller i just have a crush on him not stealing..FYI Im not bf stealer and a relationship ruiner..+ Im not a backstabber..just hate it when people judge me when they dont even know anything about me...[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-02 14:56:15)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that~ [spoiler]I'm hating some1 in here~ I Dont 1 2~ But she forcing me 2 do so~ I hate when dis happen~ Well~~ A person dat we trust, actually is a backstabber~~ Bah~!! I dont like dis happen 2 me~~[/spoiler] :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I cruise today. :D lmao. I use all of my money now I have nothing =|
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess tat [spoiler]I loevvv him even moarrrr... those cute eyes made me melt!! :redface: I never thought he was cute or anything before, but I remember the look on his face when he was having a fight with me, he didn't talk to me at all, everytime our eyes met, we just stared at each other without saying a word. The look in my eyes showed him I'm angry, and he looked extremely cute, his pair of black eyes made me.... :redface: :redface: I didn't fight with him anymore, lol, we haven't fought since then, but I wish.. aww.. the look in his eyes..... were so... so.. melting..? I'm [b]waiting for yesterday[/b]. <3[/spoiler]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess: - I miss the old Ftalk. - Ftalk's been booring these days. :([/b]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Nahz.Is.Fab]- I miss the old Ftalk.[/quote] ^ yah me too siz.. @t i confess really really bored now.. im too lazy to make a layout but i wanna make one for christmas
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ me agree =x= [spoiler]i confess that today exam was indonesian and geography. teh first one was indonesian, and it maek me so tired =x= and teh geography was extremly HARD =w= huhu i hate it :( i confess that i loev - extra loev i mean :D - my crushie. even he dunno who am i :lol: i still looooeeeeeeev hiiim :wow: he's cute the way he is :D and handsome alsooooo :wow::wow::wow: *[sup]me gettin crazee again amf :retard::redface:[/sup] i just try to see his face and next i just *blush* there =x= huwaaaa :crybaby: what shud i do what shud i dooooo!!! i confess i was ol by cellphone and it was hard haha :lol: i hate usin cellphone, but my dad take his laptop so i just can use my loevly cellphone :wow: i confess i just curious with Mr Admin :lol:=D is he had a twin evil brother? :lol: dont mind this one :P i confess i didnt study yet hahaha =D[/spoiler]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: my problems are on the top but i dont wanna think of it.. :arrow: im thinking of having an open conference with the whole class-s and ftalk members this xmas breakk.. i miss our conferences.. :lol: i hope everybody will be available then.. :arrow: listening to paramore gives me goosebumps and deja vu.. i remember a lot about last xmas while listenin to them.. :arrow: i wanna watch [b]twilight[/b] agen ... :lol: :arrow: i wanna make a new layie now.. layout for my profile and not a premade add some tweaks on it.. hmmm :arrow: imma convince someone to post his tricks here.. :lol: he needs a kick of confidence .. :arrow: ill be doing henna tomorrow on our xavier days.. i need the extra income.. :lol: im excited and scared. :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-03 07:48:03)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that [spoiler]I love him so much[/spoiler] I confess [spoiler]I cried the whole day ,almost hit'd by a bus because my eyes was so teary i could barely see anything but someone saved me , d*mn it hurt so much[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-03 17:30:48)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess,, ... i just got home from the airport. Sad to say, but he's going back to florida. /SIGH :cry: ... 5 weeks passed so fast. :cry: ... Its gonna be our 2nd year anniversary next month. Jan.1 New year.:wow: ... I'm really sad today. =( ... I'm crying while making this confession. =( ... I miss him already. :penguin: ... i LOL'd when he told me something about me ftalking. He was like " What are u doing?. FALTOK NANAMAN!." omg i LOL'd coz he read [b]f-talk[/b] as FALTOK. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-12-03 17:07:31)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ awh dun sad ate =x= cheer up :D [hr][hr][hr] im confess that im in extreeeeemlyy happyy moooooood :wow: whoaaaa im so happyy :lol: even i cant do today exam clearly, i just feel soooo :wow::wow::wow: :lol: reason: [spoiler][b]my crushie[/b] -- [sub]ahaha ofcoz,teh one who maek me happy tudei :P[/sub] -- just [b]talk[/b] with me. repeat. [b]talk [/b]:lol: actually, fyi i never talk with him again =x= *[sup]since teh mid exam hahaha :lol: [/sup] reason: he's my senior in school, and arr he alredy have gf lol 3x when im still reading my book, before teh exam just started (about 2 minutes before maybe :lol: ), he came to my place [sub]haha not really, because he sitting beside me :P [/sub], and just tell me. "hey.read this part. and the one in the other book. that teacher usually blablabla" i dun hear teh other, and actually i wont read anything. to lazy to read =D buuuuuuuuuut. i just melt. alredy melt there :wow: aaaaaaahhh :wow:[/spoiler] end of confessions :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -that i am back here in ftalk. its been a while. -i missed some of the members here -that i am bored. XD as always. -i am back w/new attitude.
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess... ~i hate posers. :evil: ~i'm bored. XD ~missin' someone. :O ~hungry. :drool::drool: ~miss my co-KABUTES. =D=D thats all for now.
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that im really really sick right now having the darn allergy really kills me such a pain... and the weather is really bad that made me so ill... :cry:
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. >that i am not ready to take my examination in calculus! >that my nerves are shaking right now bcoz of that damnation exam! >that i was really hurt like hell when i found out that my ex is already dating someone! >that im so glad to know that orio/nanix is teh new leader of rockstars! :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=heroinslither]-i am back w/new attitude.[/quote] [i]i confess that i miss this person i quoted and i hope he'll be back. :eh::eh: i confess that im watching american pie 6. not very nasty unlike american pie 1. the band camp is the lamest of all american pie. :retard::retard::retard: i was so bored with that band camp. american pie part 3 is not really nasty but still way funnier. :lol: i confess.,wow.,my money is delayed. :disgust::disgust: imma receive it on friday.,i was expecting it today. :disgust::disgust:[/i]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I miss ftalk and rockstar. ~ Yesterday, i've met my critic teacher and she is master teacher 1. ;) ~ I'm so very excited for the practice teaching and observation on monday. ~ Congtraz for nanix as a new leader of rockstar. ~ I watched the new music video of britney "Circus" and i'll rate it 10/10 :) ~ And i'm so really glad for britney becoz she's back with a great moves. ~ I miss mah crushie, and my mom. :( ~ I'm not a sugarfall, but i'm a dark sugar.
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that.... [spoiler][color=red]i really miss him.. i still love him.. i still want to be with him.. i still want to spend time with him.. i still want to be his one and only.. i still want to try to work things out with him.. it's just that he himself is the problem.. i should have never set him free.. i should have never let him find another girl who could give the things i cannot give. may be if that happened, may be he's still mine.. but what can i do? i STILL WANT him to be happy..:( anyways, we really cannot be together... we never will be...^^ and now, i also am determined not to let him back again.. he had just been so rude.. he loved me.. and he still loves me.. but he loves himself more..:cry: just as what my teacher and friend said, i should let him be a closed book from my life.. he is not worth it.. so i am now doing it.. =) and i think i'm already finding someone who could help me.. anyways, i also confess that... i gained a lot of pounds again.. hmmpf... i dont want this to happen.. but this is it.. omigosh.. but oh.. if i don't have this eating disorder thing, i would have been an obese girl by now.. [/color][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:57

[ 9 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy