• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b][i]i confess that im craving for sweet foods... cakes, pastries, candies, chocolates..etc... and i cant stop it. but, my mom told me, that i shud limit the way i eat... sweet foods. Becos of diabetes. Its hereditary... in r family side.[/i][/b]
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i've been lazy last sem and doing my best not to... huh :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I'm not interested and won't reply to comments and messages on my friendster account anymore. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess .. =| i'm so [b]happy[/b] today [quote]([i]at least i can listen to David Archuleta full Album, actually i buy it from my junior[/i] :wow:)[/quote]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: taht i'm happy that mah teacher allowed me to join in speech choir. *cross fingers* :arrow: taht i almost shout at mah classmate because our teacher said that we must go out of the room bec. we lack materials in the activity, and as a leader, i'm pissed out. :arrow: taht i'm tired of explaining things to others. ;)
-cupkeyk_fheiy-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]i watch hentai[/quote] ...whoahh!!!...:o..ehhrrr... ..i don't know myself..is that possible??...:retard:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. ___________________________________________________ `ma head is pumpin' like a drum.. arggg :wallbash: `i joined the speech choir =D `i misz ma sisz here :crybaby: `my frend in fs are ok now.wew``

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-11-17 07:38:39)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Later on, he showed me the puppies. Squirming around like hotdogs on a hot pan.[/quote] what??? :lol: your confession dont make sense to me vitz .. im all for the puppies though :lol: [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: im online now coz im doing a friend a favor.. im typing her project, she pays the rent .. :lol: :arrow: that i miss him so much =( dang im really busy.. =(
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im so tired cleaning tv section :crybaby: i also confess that im tired of this rehearsals for the play. my god :cry:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-11-17 10:19:53)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i badly want to view a private profile of someone connected to a friend. Not for stalking purposes. I want to unravel the truth behind someone i know. The truth that will never be told. I want to finish the puzzle that i started this morning, the theory that i have formulated. I can't add them as a friend, they'll know what i'll discover. :ninja:
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I CONFESS : -->that this is my first confession. -->that i really like this forum. -->that i miss my bestfriends. -->that i miss my cousins. -->that i miss PHILIPPINES so much.. -->that i don't want to live here in rome anymore..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=nina123456]burger! burger! :lol: ill be preparing for our double date :lol: but i still dunno when :wallbash: imys sizley! :kiss:[/quote] i miss you moar T__T omg, it appears that u gained sum weight (nyaha) nheil must be feeding u so well XDDDD chiaaaa ^^ [b]i confess[/b] :arrow: i promised myself that i'll [b]quit smoking by year 2009[/b] -- but i dunno if i can teehee; all my friends already know about it and they're really ltao 'coz they knoe i wont be able to do that har har XDDD i made contact wif an alien today :O this teh first time i took [b]'real' calls[/b], it was nerve wracking at first but tonight i'll be ready fo moar inbound session//. Pain up ahead waa :smoke: got home last Saturday around 10pm (got out from work at 7ish am) and then to my surprised me and my boyf's friends were at my place inviting us to go swimming in Antipolo! It was soOoo crazy, we were swimming from [b]1 am until 4:30 in teh morning[/b]. The water was so cold i was like shivering to death T ^ T

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-11-18 00:31:54)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I CONFESS: - now my FS friends list is `effed up =[ - i got my hair cut :D and shorter bangs, lookin' more Asian, psh YEAH! - i love my boyfrienddddd, more errrryday! - we had a firedrill today, i was freezin my butt off. - im happy its been snowin' the past week or so. - i'm ready for winter, are you? :P - i'm goin' on a movie date w/ the bestfriends on Sunday to watch TWILIGHT!!! :eh:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] ...that i'm utterly disturbed with one of the entries I've read. ...I highly concur with aries. ...I want to eat so bad after going to the gym :doubt: arg.
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess...my connection is like a mushroom.,always on and off.,haha.,[/b]:lol: [b]i also confess...i was wondering why ftalk has suddenly grown very quiet.[/b]:P:P:P:P
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ haha what do you mean by quietly grown? XD i confess that i dont answer the test in chemistry. haha i find it soo effin hard.
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i hate this fkken keyboard! the shift button isn't working! TT_________TT i confess i hate the internet cafes here. :disgust:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess, I finally had my mushroom siggy, after a worthwhile waiting. . .and I confess, I love it. :wow:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that i really hate my sister !!!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]i confess that i dont answer the test in chemistry. haha[/quote] me loevs chemm <333 :wow: :lol: want a tutor? pay me 100$ an hour =D j/k tay :P [quote=As cicatrizes]i was wondering why ftalk has suddenly grown very quiet.:P:P:P:P[/quote] coz its weekdays :P :P :P [b]i confess[/b] :arrow: im so tired but had fun with my duty (for the first time!!) .. :lol: i find out that i actually love community health nursing.. :O :arrow: i finally finished all the books of twilight.. wee :wow: i really like happy endings .. :lol: :arrow: it feels nice when he goes so protective with me.. :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.543 second ]
Privacy Policy