• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I [b]confess[/b]~~ A c[b]onfession[/b]~~ [b]Confession[/b] of mine~~ My [b]confession[/b]~~ [spoiler]I am [b]cute+beautiful+pretty[/b]~ So, I must [b]Confess[/b], That I am [b]intelligent, active[/b]~ Hahahaha~!!:lol:[/spoiler] Actually, I'm in Love wit a [b]guy[/b] dat different Country than me~:wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. -I told someone my ultimate secret. I died laughing at her reaction. She was roflmao. I didn't expect that she'll get *kilig at my net story. :lol: I trust her. Hope that she'll have that secret uber secured. -I'm currently in a rush. I don't know what math trivia I would use. :crybaby: Can somebody help me? Lols. But I really feel abnormal right now. As if I'm not in a rush, I still act... liek this>> =|=| -I'm sticking with that phrase [i]Bahala na si Batman.[/i] -I'm way too far to love life. I really hate those people who kept on asking about it. :disgust: Die them. XD -I've been a bad treasurer lately. I'm so irresponsible. :crybaby: -I larv my siggy right now. =) -I was, sort of disappointed about my classmates. They don't even care about our projects. :crybaby: I hope they'll... :crybaby: Nevermind. :disgust:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• My mom was checking my ym a while ago. Shoooocks! OMG! :o I dunno wut to do that time. Errr! I'm still nervous. Ha Ha Ha! :lol: • I crush him. And I want to tell him right NOW! But I cant! I'm Afraid. :wallbash: • Oh Gossh. I'm so tired 'coz we did a lot of things this day.. Gawdd. • I [color=pink][heart][/color] the song When you're Mad - Neyo! Shoccks. <33[/spoiler] End.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

confess for this day :| [spoiler]im sick. rilly sick. :wasted: i cant sleep from 2 am until 4 am =( and teh result.. yay im sleep at class :lol: i wanna go to school, even my parents said i can stay in home if i want :o:retard: i just realized :rolleyes: that girl is easy to be jealous :lol: when im texting my chatmate.. his GF see it. she saved my phone number and start disturbing me :lol: asking. [i]hey.blablablabla :evil: [/i]<--- :lol: hei hei. i dun loev yer BF sweetie! :lol::lol::lol: my teacher gave all exam result :wasted: i just think [i]arghh i hate this...[/i] but!my score was awesumm :wow: its maek me shoock :o i study nothing =D and i get 100? :P uberhatemycrazeeteacher. she crazee :lol: NVM. TUMORO will be :wow::wow: its my crushie bday! YAY!!! :wow: i dunno i will greet him or no, since he still hate me =x= maybe i shud forget him as soon as possible, or he will hurt me moar :crybaby: i think im inloev with one member there :wow: :lol: old member.boy. and ... :lol::lol::lol: guess who :lol: makin fansyin ryt now. bored and still sick =x=[/spoiler] end of confess :D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: im really having fun tonight.. my hunnie is waayy over the top.. he's high on drugs right now :paranoid: and he's really funnyyy.. =D =D :arrow: i dont like it that he had a conversation with his ex while im away :arrow: me wanna crush his ex.. seriously :evil:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-24 09:16:42)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that i have mixed emotions being back in iligan.. i missed cebu already. well, it's good to be back. i confess i'm too lazy to know what happened here.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I miss my classmates and my BFF ~ I'm so addicted to "If you seek amy" by britney! :D ~ Weeh! i'm so uber excited to britney's new album that will release on next week! :D and i save my money to buy... go britney :penguin: ~ I watched the American Music Awards and i really love the performance of Beyonce! she's so hot! Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ~ I want to go to my auntie's rest house and ride with a horse... ~ I miss Baguio and Ilocos Sur ~ I'm so curious about the meeting that be held on November 26 :doubt: I think it is another problem regarding in new curriculum and duty :rolleyes:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]I watched the American Music Awards and i really love the performance of Beyonce! she's so hot! Two thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] me 3. I didn't finish everything though cause my moms threatening me to go finish my homework lmao :O im scared :paranoid: - I confess I miss and want to go somewhere with her. that this weekend is crazy. that I'm the one who draw on my friends face when they sleep at the sleep over and when they got up in the morning they scream when they look at their faces in the mirror [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess. that i need a little bit of change. =| i dont know why, but i think its necessary.
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] that I enjoy watching surgeries while i eat ..i know it's disgusting. -- [b]Ironically[/b], i hate to work in the health care field. I almost [b]burnt[/b] our dinner for tonight O__o I noticed so many "diary entries" here but I just choose to shut my mouth. -- considering, these people should automatically know better. :rolleyes: I want to get my group pumpin :wasted: I noticed how ftalk has been so drastically dull & [b]I'm bugged[/b] by it *hmphh.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that - i didn't sleep well last night because i was thinking about him and the things that he said.. :wasted: which really got me into a big confusion or what.. :wasted: and it is really a great question for me.. :wasted: - i am expecting too much.. :P yep.. from my studies..and of course.. from him.. :wasted: - i just found out that i am lactose intolerant that is why everytime i drink Milo 3 in 1[sup][lol.i am not allowed to drink milk eh..][/sup] i throw up.. :wasted:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Me and my bestfriend (Echo) rolled on the road last night due to uber drunkness. We can't seem to find our balance and instead of walking, we rolled. :wasted: Safer than bumping your head, right? =D [hr] I threw my Mom's precious white gold necklace at the back of our house yesterday! Hahahaha. Why, secret. She'll kill me. Gotta run. :penguin: [hr] I'm going back to Japan tomorrow. Exciting! :eh:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess today..[/b] [spoiler]I'm really sad right now, since he has been forcing me to tell me how I feel about him. And I do not love him.... [b]at all[/b]... :wasted: He can't face the truth that I already fell in love with other guy. I hope my kuya will be online soon, to help me solve this or my close friend who is reading this and want to give me advice.[/spoiler]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i confess :[/b] [spoiler]-im still at philippines. :wasted: -i like buying a lot of things [car parts. =D] -i hate my teacher for calling me at my cp. :mad: -i like to kill my big bro. =D[/spoiler]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. I was a bit shocked and felt shy :redface: when I found out that my crush viewed all my pics in multiply! I am soo :evil: with one of the members here! he thinks he knows everything in here!
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess .. [spoiler]GOD ! i haven't finish my term paper :wallbash:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i didnt like him cos i love hm haha I confess that i hate her, when she's staring on me. I confess that i had an admiration to someone... I confess that i like the attitude of my new classmate named Jesil[/b]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I like to have a shugo chara like Yoru :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I've been backstabbing my ex-friend lately. :| He's a gay by the way. :|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i missed my hunnies voice suu much :redface: good thing he called me last night.. though i wish i talked to him longer .. ermmff :wallbash: :arrow: i liek it when its not that time of the month.. everything is so happy when i have a clear head :lol: :arrow: i still wanna crush his ex :evil: :arrow: we became official last 10-09-08.. woot nice numbers :lol: :wow: :arrow: i wish its May already.. cant wait to be with him for real.. :arrow: and yeah, im crazy bout him - deal with it =D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-25 07:21:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:54

[ 9 queries - 0.602 second ]
Privacy Policy