• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confession <3 [spoiler]i miss someone so badly these days :crybaby: i wish i could chat wif that someone a little longer, i'm busy and so is he. i'm starting to feel something isn't right about us, sigh. =([/spoiler]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i cant take my eyes off on one of my girl classmate..it's not that she' so gorgeous and im having a lesbo crush on her but because of..[b]she doesn't look like a SHE..[/b]:lol::lol::lol:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I miss someone so badly. :( - I hate my effin mother. I don't know why. :evil:

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-12-09 07:11:02)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wow: :wallbash: i confess.. that.. i feel.. like.. falling.. for.. my.. eco seatmate way back hayskul.. he's just so sweet right now.. tsk!
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im tired I confess that i hate tuesday I confess that... I wnna learn new things I confess that i wud hate the day tom... :wallbash: I confess that i miss him..[/b] :cry:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i thinking about exam .. it's scared my mind and, i haven't study any subjects geez ~ TT^TT
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess ive got a new post in my blog.. i confess im tired from work haiz.. i confess i cant download anythin from limewire haha i confess ill be out as soon as i dl the song i needed to dl..
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i was shocked to someone who message me here :o ([i]what a revelation[/i]) I confess i don't feel well this days =( family problem. I hope it will be back to normal :crybaby:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]hmmm i think i know her.. i confess that im so shocked when a brave girl to tell whats HIS course ow my gawd. i confess someone PM me and he's making me nervous :paranoid:[/b]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -Lol,i really shocked when My crush send me offline message in YM :paranoid: ,OMG i was very happy altought only one word "@___@" =D -I miss him so much :redface: -Tomorrow,i already have class~ Lulz i still wanna enjoy sembreak~ :P
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I Miss some members here...esp. some of my co-TS members who're not that active anymoar :wasted: :cry: I miss trixx!:lol:I mean, when was the last time suki&I talked?45 years ago?lol
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im tired, because we went to the gym. I confess that im starting to liek one of the members here. I confess that i've confessed *pathetic* :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess.......[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: im so worried :( i have problems again.. arghh im a magnet for problemsssss :wallbash: :arrow: i miss him.. i need him so bad right now :( FFFFFFFFFF net.. :crybaby:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

i confess that.. -its already 4 am and i am still awake.. :retard: Can't sleep.. :retard: Insomiac etc thing attacks again.. :redface: Lol. -i am watching Vids from Youtube right now..and my mom doesn't know it.. :lol: she doesn't allow me to.. but..there is nothing that she can do.. =D she is helpless..Lol. -my mom doesn't trust me.. :lol: because she thinks that i'll watch *ehem*.. :lol: (videos that aren't allowed for kids.. :lol:)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess ' - That it doesnt matter to me anymore if he dont want to talk to me. "who am i to him? nothing important ryt" - That i keep forcing myself to him.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b] dat [spoiler]I [b]never[/b] pass in my [s]Add Math[/s] exam~ That's the [b]saddest[/b] thing I've had~:crybaby: But it's weird cz my [b]Math[/b] always gt [b][i]A+[/i][/b]~;) Something wrong with me!!:wallbash:[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i didn't take the exam in accounting and filipino for the reason that i just don't like to take it yet.. i also confess that i don't know how to get a deayed exam permit becausethisis the very first time that i will do it.. and i also confess that i will be late again in my class because im still posting here. xD:penguin::wallbash:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I want to vomit. I really feel sick. :crybaby: I want to kill myself. -I should be in the dentist's place by now. lolwuts. I'm kinda lazy right now. Its been a month and a half. Should've had my braces adjusted by last week. lolz. Imma change the color of the rubber this saturday. -I want to go to school. :crybaby: David's right. :crybaby: It's pretty boring here. :crybaby: But anyway, we'll have our NAT review on saturday. i'm uber exicted to see moi friends and enemies. =D -I'm really roflmao at my bestfriend's stories. xDD sheez. I can't take the laughness anymore. xD -I have my new sched. =D lolwuts. I made it, man. xDD I promised myself that i would sleep exactly 9 in the evening. Sheez. I have super eyebags men. =D -I want to buy a new guitar. :crybaby: -I want to backstab my classmate for calling me a b*tch. how dare her. [i]Kay fine. I looke like b*tch but I'm not a bitch. She's a b*tch. Piece of sh*t.[/i] But I can't do that. I'm too [s]scared[/s]. =([/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-09 22:42:38)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]taht i crying all night :lol: for a stupid reason amf :wallbash: i cant let my tears stop when i thinking abot it. Such a stupid person, i shud let a secret be secret, not tellin that secret to any other person who related with this problem. It maek me get a big trouble huah =( im sory to sumone there, i've lie to her/him =( i didnt meant it, but trust me it for your good =) i wont let this exam finish! I'll miss sumone suu much :crybaby: [hr] adding lol :lol: i confess that my exam alredii done. its finish and its mean i shud back to teh normal class, not this class ( with my senior's class =D ) but but but :D guess what i got ehm i mean i took his namecard =D tralala nobody see it :lol: i wonder what will his gf's do if seeing me taking his namecard :lol: maybe she will kill me =D i wanna spread this new info to all eptokers =D click my sigg =D anne just call me today. when i in front of my crushie i talk before ^ :| i hateyouu anneee =D amf she LOL'D at my voice =x= tsk tsk thats why i dont liek to call any other person i never meet before =x= huhu =( i confess again that im getting crazee =D tralalalala yippee =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Linniie (2008-12-10 00:28:11)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm really feeling not good today, because of what just happen, I confess that I can't do my homework because of some very bad reason. I confess that I will not watch my brother because I'm not in mood to anything... except this.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:46

[ 9 queries - 0.129 second ]
Privacy Policy