• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dess29
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im drinking beer ryt now. i confess im happy my nanay and I are in good terms again :D
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I downloaded a total of 15 Ebooks tonight and I uploaded them to my host for download. I'm bad. I'm a pirate. :wasted:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that im havin a hard time studying.. I confess that i cant sleep last nyt I confess that... im falln for someone ,in r classrum... I confess that im still missin Yobe :cry: :thumbsup: [/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess my nanay and i are okay.. i confess i'm planning to ditch classes.. and i confess im actually late for my filo class.. :D but i confess im a good lady.. but i do ditch class hahha
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i miss my ftalk crush so much =|
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - that my dad got mad at me because of what I did awhile ago! :( - that I ate too much these past few days! - that I'm always craving for spaghetti and macaroni! - that I'm getting chubby, I can feel my big bilbils now! :wasted:

Last edited by russell18 (2008-12-17 19:59:09)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess -i feel guilty :|:|:| -em hungry -i hate CS200 :angry: -i did not study for our long test :wallbash::wallbash:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im a bit worried about that ftalk crush my nanay daiz ^ is talking about.. i confess.. im being chismosa today. ahha^_^ i confess i ditch one class. i confess im not wearing uniform today. i confess i just wear shorts (the short one lol) and a white blouse with hood.. i confess i don't look like a student going to class. i confess i look like
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: im so bad.. i forgot its my kambal's birthday yesterday.. i forgot to greet him .. :wallbash: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMBAL (aidenlive)!!! keep growing taller :lol: :P j.k ;)
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][i]I'm enjoying it in the cbox. I'm making new friends.[/i][/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess im being a pirate already now.. haha.. i download ebooks and softwares and other stuffs.. i confess im having a crush on my textmate friend..haha.. i confess im having a hard time convincing my boss to allow us not to go to the party.. haha
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I'm missing someone. :wasted: where are youu. :wasted: bhhFFFFFFFF. :wasted: I enjoyed playing teh games with Jeron. He, as my partner. :D:D I love my friends. :D I'm super duper happy for they gave me what I really wanted. except one thing of course. :lol: they gave me a book and chocolatesssssssss. XDDD I'm happy for my fateed. :D:D I'm still thinking if i would continue my resbak plan to someone. I'm going to take a nap now.~~
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i had a bad cold today ~ [spoiler]hatchiiiiii :puke:[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. i still love my ex.. i'm happy with my fateed..=D i'm planning fpr a resback..:evil:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]• I just got my new phone. I hate it. It's not pink,it's and old model of Nokia :angry: It's actually GRAY :eh: I don't love it that much, i actually hate it. • Again, We acted like BF and GF :lol: We're MFEA. They said. I was in this face --------> :redface:[/quote]
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I'm getting irritated with someone here. I've been inactive *sigh* Tomorrow's our xmas party, so I won't be that inactive *or at least i'll try not to:)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[color=green]i confess... i wanna get rid of this bad habit *[/color][color=pink][sup]using the f word[/color][color=violet] excessively[/sup][/color][color=purple]i wanna treat my friend today but i dunno where she is,,.,i already promised her this but she's out of reach.,hm., i confess... im con[/color][color=blue]fused. o___O i confess...my teeth hurts like hell, coz i ate too much ice cream. gahhhh~~ i confess~~one of the fishes in da aquar[/color][color=gray]ium died. oh noes! i forgot to feed it., :wallbash: last time was...saturday or friday? i confess~~*sigh., someone is angry and i rili dont know why. O________o[/color] [color=green]*edited: i confess [/color][color=pink]i dunno what's da meaning of cmii[/color][color=violet]w, or was it cmiw? or cc[/color][color=purple]miw? wkokokkk~~ca[/color][color=blue]n somebody te[/color][color=gray]ll me? o____O [/color]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-18 05:29:51)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

-= confessuu =- -I confess that I am not a night stalker anymore :lol: my body clock is now set back to normal >>> GMT +3 ;):thumbsup:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [quote]• It's so hoooot here =| Good thing I turned the aircon to the max coldest it can reach :eh: Yeah. I grew up with my bestfriend,the aircon. • I was really shocked with what I saw -- it was Daisy's birthday :lol:[/quote]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I love a guy named Paul who's a half jap, and a chick magnet. There I said it :penguin: Nobody here knows him. I hope :/ I confess I got good grades this sem, and I am off to vacation nation! :D

Last edited by deathsiren (2008-12-18 09:15:45)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 9 queries - 1.719 second ]
Privacy Policy