• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess that i miss my mom :crybaby: please come back =( =([/b]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that..[/b] [spoiler]i still hate her. :|:thumbsdown:[/spoiler] [spoiler]i don't believe in her. :|:thumbsdown:[/spoiler] [spoiler]i'm starting to like my pokz. she's very funny and very nice. :thumbsup::eh::thumbsup: :wow:[/spoiler]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess i hate and like a gurl irr lol i confess i miss xiru, nikz, and former grupmates
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. im really dying to buy another phone.. and i miss him sooooooooo much.. :crybaby::crybaby:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]i LOL'D at pepol who get my trick :lol: i just feel happy today, but when i see sumthin, actually it was an accident that i can get taht link =x= [spoiler]i cant stop crying until now :lol: i dunno why. i still loev him. haha stupid meeee. :( i miss him even i cant hab his loev :lol: it was impossible, and i know it :D but althought i still feelin soooo sad =x= tsk tsk God help me. im crying for him agen :lol: idk why, but i felt so bad after see that =x= i miss you badly. you know who you are [sup] or i hope you know :lol: [/sup][/spoiler] i spent alot time (not that much actually) for makin a frog. i dun hav any idea abot a new year froggie =^= gimme idea. i feeeeeeeeeeeellll wannna cry ageeeeeeeeeen :lol:[/spoiler]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] -That our computer is now fixed Yey! -i cant make graphics because my software removed T.T =( -i want to hear [b]his[/b] voice woohoo! =D :wow: :redface:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I really wanna buy a [b]new phone[/b]! =| that me misses my mom so very much!me wanna go to Vegas! =( that I'm textin' wif babuie.. :/ =D and I'm goin to a Xmas Party now..i don't wanna go,my my g'parents are so stubborn! :mad:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I really like my eptok crush as in forealz :wow: :wow: :wow:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]my expression now is :| i'm totally not into anything right now, so seriously, do not mess around with me. :| the reason? someone showed up in the middle of my life. :|[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - Im totally drooling over my eptok crush. I love him, hella damnnnnnnnnnn for reaaaaaaaaaal. :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-26 09:42:57)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I really really really [s]CRUSH[/s] [b]love love love[/b] him. :** I'm super obsessed. As in. I want to be with him nowwww. :drool::drool: -I had fun lol. :-j -I feel like roflmao right now because of danx. ((: -I want to kiss and hug all MMP members. :drool::drool: -I'm happy because of teh confe. :-j lawl. XDDD Bry is soo. :wasted::wasted: XDD And my yaya too. -They kept on asking me that thingg. laaaaa~~ :retard: -I love andreaaa. mwalapakss. :kiss:

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-26 09:52:21)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess im confused now, i dunno why =| i confess two of the mmp member is like sisters for real :lol: both cute :eh: i confess ts group now is active :eh: nice nice
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess love is floating in my air again
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, sis Chaw and Danx are cute <33 i confess, i'll leave eptok for 3 days but not sure :rolleyes:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess again lol.. I like my eptok crush forealz :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: This be the 3rd time im confessing about my crush today haha forealz i really really like him like superduperuber like him...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im hell tired of walking and walking around teh whole SM. I confess that i bought a new hoodie. and i effin loev it. I confess i ate too much that's why i.. :puke: I confess im watching HBO (Spiderman 3 -- all over again, and that's pathetic) I confess that were having a Confe, and i loev my groupmates. I confess that i loev her. :lol: (Choose: Chaw. JC. Joni =D) I confess that i loev the song Signal Fire :wow: I confess that i hate Ym. :retard: I confess that im tired of typing and im nose bleeding. I confess that, yeah. Im DONE :D:thumbsup: I confess that i posted this post in a wrong thread. *stupid* :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess.. [spoiler]- I'm crazy[/spoiler] okey dat's all :lol:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess I slipped on the floor because I stepped on a balut Egg.. :lol: And it hurts.. :lol: *Urgh.. Stupid me.. :lol:* I confess I miss eating balut egg and I just ate one.. :lol: I confess I envy my mom.. She went to Cambodia this morning for a one day trip.. =( And she just got home.. :disgust: I confess I am not yet finished with my Christmas gift for Carlo.. =D But..I promised him that I'll finish this one before 2009.. =D I confess I am having a really bad headache right now because of sleeping so late.. :wallbash: I confess I am not part of the confe that James is talking about.. :lol: My YM's freakin' retarded, thats why.. :wallbash:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i can feel the [b]People Power mood[/b] in my group..haha!! wooh..lovin' the yellow color..:lol: wanna yell [i]Cory! Cory! Cory! [s]The Scandalers[/s] Filipinos are worth dying for![/i] :lol::lol: > added confession: i confess, i double posted THRICE in my group..thank god i have the control on deleting those "evidences" =D=D=D ^ another non-sense post of a retard like me..:retard::retard::retard:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-26 10:52:29)

EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confeesss that~~ I don wanna go 2 that programme!! N d programme starts 2morrow~! So I cant On9 4 three months! Wahh!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: Gonna miss miss miss [b]Kevin[/b] sooo much! [spoiler]:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:56

[ 9 queries - 0.460 second ]
Privacy Policy