• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Javon
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I Confess -I Feel Like I Gonna Be So Enjoy Posting Here =D:thumbsup: -Till Now, I STILL CAN'T SLEEP!:disgust: What The Hell.:wasted:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im irritated coz i didnt get the slippers that i want.. im tired i wanna play RF i wanna go to school agen i envy my group mates i loev them they are uber crazy

Last edited by ampjeff (2009-01-04 09:22:31)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess i hate school. I confess that i hate school once again. I confess that i really hate school. I confess that were confe-ing, wanna join? :lol: I confess that -- it's GYM time ;)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess I wanna join the confe. :lol: But dang, I'll be out in 3 minutes. :P Gotta sleep early. I confess that I am gonna study harder this second sem. Specially now that Midterms is coming. :D I confess that I'll be gone for a while. =( And, I am kinda scared to be inactive. =| Gee.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that [spoiler]wtf teh rank was under ava and real name at rank place? :O i just think that, "wee we can request for our own rank? :lol: " me was different with other confess up there ^ :lol: i LOEV back to school =D me crazee? yeah :lol: i miss all my friends :D not realy =D i miss my crushie =D i wanna disturb sumone, and i think i know who it is :D my practice going well. eben it was suu tired D: i can kick sumone hahaha i hate you =D i lol'd at admin's ava =D weirdo <-- it was teh truth :lol:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. -I hate the printer. yeah. Like fck. :| -I said some fcken words when I found out that our physics project will be submitted on the 12th day. hayy. I feel so sad about it. T-T -I want to :puke: right now. -I am going to take it seriously. Eff'n serioussss. :mad: I'll bring kristine down. wooo \m/ I'm going up. XDDD -I trust my mare/sss. >:mad:< -I'm scared, too. :(
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess i'm having mixed emotions wif school and stuff tomorrow.. sad coz i will no longer be having my midnight sessions in pc watching animu. happy coz i will be able to see my girlfriend everyday again. Oh well. That's all i can confess. :) Night.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]i hate school, school kills me. just wondering why my school tortures me so much, i will be less active in fstalk, haiiz... T_________T I feel pressured everytime I think about school i hate school, i hatee schoooll!! :| i want to change in 2009 though :penguin:[/spoiler]
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess -In Here is Already 2:42 am. But WTH I STILL Can't Sleep.:wasted: -I Miss The One Of My EX.:disgust: But Too Bad, I Lost Contact With Her.:( -I Miss My Friends, She Live In France.:eh: I Want 2 Meet Her Again. I Miss Her Smile.:(

Last edited by Javon (2009-01-04 10:44:38)

heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. -school starts on tuesday (january 6). -i want to go back to the philippines asap. -i deleted my fs account. :lol:

Last edited by heroinslither (2009-01-04 19:31:23)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess -I miss my BFF -She emailed me -She went to UK
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i CONFESS that I really feel so outcast ryt now... so many new things here in eftok,. new members, new posts and new forums... basta... Im missin a lot!
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

) confess.. -I missed ftalk a lot! -I ate a lot during the holiday season and damn I gained weight! -I'm disappointed with one of the members here, she promised me that she wont gonna leave rockstars, but she didnt stand on what she said! :disgust: -
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess i really miss her. so much.. i confess before she calls me buttercup. :lol: but now she forgot. i confess i miss this repu she gave me. the 11th one. :( :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/reputation.php?uid=127255&p=5[/url] i confess im so stupid..

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-05 00:42:36)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. i so much miss him... haist.. wish i can talk to him again.. i also confess.. i want to speed up time to payday! lolz..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=russell18]-I'm disappointed with one of the members here, she promised me that she wont gonna leave rockstars, but she didnt stand on what she said! :disgust:[/quote] Aw, I think I know who this SHE is. =( I confess that I am using the internet here in the library. =D I am on my library duty right now. :wallbash: And I know that I'll be dead if our head librarian finds out that I am just foruming not researching. =D I lied to her. =D
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]i'm so disappointed that many left FU tsk.. i'll be inactive hir in FU i'll miss everyone[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess... • I [b]LOL'd[/b] at someone's post earlier. LOLOLOL. =D • I'mma be inactive for a while. [b]GAAH.[/b] O.o • But I can't stay away from the 'puter, i'm[b] addicted [/b]to Ftalk. *wallbash. • I confess I [b]lied [/b]to my ComEd teacher. >:3 • I love [b]Zagu[/b]. <3333~ • I'm [b]confused[/b], really. Pfft. Nevermind. :| • I'm allergic to [b]eggs[/b]. Crap. ): • I always [b]sleep [/b]at school. Pretty cool, huh? XDDD • I hate the weather today, It's so d*mn[b] hottt[/b]. x(

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-04 23:42:06)

nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. im disappointed with many people here... but still can't blame them.. i also confess.. [spoiler]i want to try another group.. hahaha.. bad of me.. but i know they won't be active too because of school..[/spoiler] i confess.. idk what to do.. :crybaby:
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess -I'm So Happy Today!I Meet My Classmate.Ahahaha.Finally.I Miss Them So Badly.:wasted: -Today My Sister Texting Me.She Said That She Won't Back Soon,Coz She's Enjoy With Her Vacation.:disgust::thumbsdown: -I Have Plan,Tomorrow I'll Hang Out 2 Adelaide,I Want 2 Meet My Friends There.:eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.890 second ]
Privacy Policy