• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that :D [spoiler]that i loeb the first day of school :lol: and teh next day. and teh next next day. oh well :P i see my crush *[sup]finally :wow:[/sup] and it maek me rilly blush [sub]nosebleed :lol:[/sub] he's effin kewl :wow: too bad he alredi had a GF sigh :wallbash: me liek his stalker now =D i feel moar happy :D we back from school at 12.30 yey! xD i miss eptokers :wow: lolwut =D[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i think she ignored my pm. because she did'nt reply. :(
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess My signature went back to the one I had . :retard: But Anyway So Glaad Ftalk is back. & I'm not excited for school. I'm starting to do the homeworks before I rush again. :wallbash::wallbash:
Javon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm So Happy Today.Coz I Meet All of My Classmate!We Didn't Meet Since Winter Vacation.:wasted: -I Miss Them Sooooo.Especially The One Of My EX.:redface: She's Still Crazy,Cute,and Funny Like As Usual.I'm Glad She's Didn't Change Her Personality.:P -I'm Kinda Shock When My Friends Told Me That He Gonna Married Next Month.:o:thumbsup: What The Hell?He's Still 17 Years Old,Dude!=D:thumbsdown: -Tomorrow I Gonna Go 2 Adelaide,Australia.:penguin: I Gonna Meet My Friends There. I Miss Her So Badly.:wasted: -I Miss My College.:disgust: We Still Don't Have Class Till June 6.:wasted::thumbsdown:[/spoiler]
SakabatouSHINTA
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i minimize my self wasting my time.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-wew, it's kinda dark here[/b]:paranoid: [b]-still waiting for kanon wakeshima debut album :D -i talked to my besties yesterday and he has broke with his GF kinda sad, but lucky i can cheer him up again don't sad neh~[/b][/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I'm loving my new LeSportsac wallet =D - I hate it!?! :D Urgh.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: [spoiler]I haven't made any of my projects yet. I'm back :P [s]I miss Chan.. [i]seriously[/i][/s][/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confeeesss i got fever on Saturday, after i just used the computer. i got this effin fever for 3 days :puke: the last time i took a bath was friday =D first day of school and i missed it :lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess. [quote]Malow and Christian are active now after their long-week vacation together. =D Lmao. xD I missed them both but not now.. coz' they're here. xD I finished my pwoject earlier but I still got some things to do [my NOTES] :wasted: Arggh! I'll just do them in school. =D Where in I can copy my classmate's notes. xDDDD [copier!] The message in Hoshi's sig. I was kinda. Disaapointed 'bout it. He likes someone and that someone seems to ignore him. Tsk. Just like the way I felt when I loved my HUSBIE. :lol: But I think he just can't admit that he loves me too. =D *assuming again* >< D*mn. Mikee's layout for me won't work. :wallbash: :angry: I hate it. Alvin is crushing Aivan. Well, Who cares? They're my classmates! Duh!?! xD I'm going to chase for BOKNAT today coz' I miss her! But.....she's inactive now. Just like my KOALA. :crybaby: :wasted: Those..arhmm. Never Mind. :( My Husbie's getting more and more open to me now unlike before. :redface: We talk like friends, actually. and I'm lovin' it. *blash-blash* :lol: :P Til here! xDDD[/quote]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess, i hate my freaking teachers. they are pain in the neck they destroy my christmas spirit wakoko. its over. wahaha XD they gave us a lots of projects and requirements waa. nosebleed XD but still i should do more, =/ i got lots of failing grades! waa. so stupid im so lamte, i was graduating and look at my grades wakoko. i should do over time! aja for me XD wahahai i confess that i love [b]mmp[/b] i was enjoying their company wakoko XD i confess i will make a transistor and a house plan tonight waa. so lame. gonna do my job XD

Last edited by ubenchx (2009-01-05 07:56:05)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=charm_caster0604]The message in Hoshi's sig. I was kinda. Disaapointed 'bout it[/quote] [spoiler][i]gus2 ko lng un ilagay. wag mong isipin kung ano ano. :lol: [/i][/spoiler] I confess it's monday schedule tom. oyeah P.E :penguin: I confess i miss [s]her[/s].at last i could see her tom.. :penguin: I confess i think someone is mad at me. :paranoid:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]- i miss eptok so much, =( - i hate the first day of school, my music teacher sucks, he thinks everyone is good at music, i love enjoying music, not learning music, especially if the teacher is a retard like him :puke: - i haven't met dondon today!!!! arghh!!! T_______T that kills me - i don't feel well, i better take care of myself, ;_; - I hate 2009, everything pressures me. - my dad is using something to block my internet, i'm gonna tweak some stuffs, he will see, LOL, :ninja: - I'm so dizzy, i don't even read what I'm typing now[/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i'm too lazy to go to school today :wallbash:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=malow][s]I miss Chan.. seriously[/s][/quote] Bahaha Me too. xDD[/spoiler] I confess[spoiler]Am I ever gonna finish my homework? wth. But Im going to play with snow. Yaay. And also I think I cant hang out with my friends anymoree[/spoiler]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess I'm lovin the changes here. & I'm excited to see what's next. :lol: - - - And tomorrow, my online hours will be cut off again. Back to reality. :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im too lazy for a word SCHOOL. lewls. I confess that im having fun with our confe. I confess that im so over it. lews (ehemm)* I confess that i crush.. :redface:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]I confess I'm lovin the changes here. & I'm excited to see what's next. :lol:[/quote] wat do you mean sis? :rolleyes: [hr][hr] [b] i confess.........[/b] :arrow: im back to cdo.. back to school.. back to bein OL.. i have to admit, im starting to love my course again :lol: :arrow: i wanna make my own layout.. O_O my profile swuckkss :lol: :arrow: i miss my hunnie so much.. i hope he's ok .. :arrow: i miss my babes too and my marehh :crybaby:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]wat do you mean sis? :rolleyes:[/quote] I think, she said that she's loving Ftalk's updates. And she's craving for moar. :lol: [b]Sorry for the OT. [/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that this thread is in the hot seat again for shutting down due to increasing number of members who just can't give a proper confession.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:25

[ 9 queries - 0.317 second ]
Privacy Policy