• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. [quote]That I am insane for the following reasons: Him. :wasted: Super Ultimate Megaa Math review. :wasted: Field Trripp! Oh Yeeaa. [[= =D Alvin [my freak classmate who does nothing but to make me angry. :angry: ] Teacher [ I love them. But they despise me alot] I'm feeling a little liberated today. :retard: Woops! I am Evil [irrevocably] =D =( *scratch wall 3x*. D*mn. I have a little hesitation about the field trip. x3 I sense that it'll not turn out good. :wasted: Confessions are are.. alluring. Since I've got to express my Cancer that's inside of me and spontaneuosly taking over me. :wasted: That's all. Chow. From now on, I will Nah. Till next confession. =D[/quote]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess that i really miss my soulmate? is she busy or something. waa.i really miss her :( my day is not complete anymore waaa. i confess i am scared to what will happen to me this saturday i will be punished for my late compliance of my class record. i will surely die. our commandant warn us that i will be punished of 100 push ups and 200 squat jumps. waaa i confess my requiremnts suck. i need to make a term paper, research paper. investigatory proj, waa. i will die !!!! i confess: [spoiler]i watch p*rn and laugh on it[/spoiler] that's a confession XD

Last edited by ubenchx (2009-01-08 07:55:24)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]-we have our first misunderstanding coz of a non sense reason.. =D -i'm so da*n kilig.. coz of those jokes.. =D -i'm so da*n tired of laughing coz of the white pwet.. =D -i'm a badguy.. =D -sometimes goodguy.. =D -i'm a crazy person.. -i hav a crazy mood..haha -i love her.. :wow: :lol:[/spoiler]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... I don't want to brag... but I love my job =D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: - I've been inactive in Ftalk already. :( - I've been busy in school. :( - I hate the internet here in ours. :wasted: - I'm so sleepy now. Gotta go... :penguin:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] :arrow: ive been reading all night last night and woke up around 2pm this afternoon :wasted: :arrow: ive been pretty sneaky with my land lady.. i cant sleep without lights so i turned off the light bulb but lit the entire rope lights i recently [i]stole[/i] from our seminar. :lol: :arrow: its 09 tomorrow.. :redface: :redface: :arrow: i loevv my bana :redface:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-08 11:03:47)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] I really miss TWENTYTWO. :crybaby: I wish it's 17/Jan/09 already. T___T I wanna see him. I wanna hug him. I wanna hold him tight and never let go! WAAH. I love 22 4EVR 'n EVR. :wow: *woot. Drama mode, as always. [b]I confess :[/b] I missed Ftalk so much, especially The Scandalers. *ahoo. :crybaby: Seems like I'm really outdated at the moment. :D Hehe. - - - - - - - - - - That's all I can confess. BYE.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess ive been inactive for about uhmm... 3 months now.. and just come here for some help >_< ahah dont delete me!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li]I'm addicted to Snow Patrol's Run. But I love Leona Lewis' cover of the song.[/li] [li]Me and Luigi (guy on sig) have been talking whole day in Twitter! :redface:[/li] [li]We watched L word again today.[/li] [li]Twitter is not enough to lessen my longing for the boyf. Ugh![/li] [li]I saw a part of New Moon a while ago. The video was really great and amazing! I'm excited.[/li]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess. [quote]• We talk. and I printscreen something =D • Also I vanish because my dumb bro wanted to go on. • I hack somebody's account and put he's a fag on his status. lol • I miss her. lol. She was talking to me like 4 hours ago. But I had to go. • My friend is all emo again. She can't over that guy. • I edit somebody's pic. she didn't even say thank you. • But she still credited me though.[/quote]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I missed some confe of mmp. ;( - Im inactive, ;____________; my mom wont let me use my laptop for a long time. - Im gonna say byebye na. And Goodmorning to everyone. :eh:
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess... i spent my whole day yesterday playing trivias.. forgot to post here. lolz..
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i over slept i loev the new chapter of our story (im the narrator LOL) im kinda hungry.. i havent taken breakfast yet i miss my crazy groupmates they are all pests im starting to get bored of playing RF online..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i was so pissed off last night .. dunno why .. :wallbash:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess -Im not going to school -I uber duper super love him..:wow: -Im a shopaholic. -I miss the philippines i wanna go back..:crybaby: -Im starting to hate school. but ima continue to get my diploma -I wanna join MMP .
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]- i hate school. :angry: - i miss mr. lengzai =D:thumbsup: where are you? :paranoid: i'm gonna kill you when i go back to hk. - i'm hungry now. :drool:[/spoiler]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i miss someone.. :doubt: i confess i'm hungry.. :lol: i confess i want to talk to som1. ;] i confess this day is so boring.. [/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat the i .. pity on him... i confess dat he's pathetic :doubt: i confess dat i feel calm last nyt... i confess dat i wanna start studyin 4 prelims, bt i cant i confess dat i hate my tardiness :evil:[/b]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that: :arrow: i don't want to speak or talk to anybody. i just wanna observe.. :arrow: i'm confused again..
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i'm chatting with Pat :eh: - I'm watching valentine :wallbash::wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:10

[ 9 queries - 1.028 second ]
Privacy Policy