• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [spoiler]He's the one who makes my heart beat so fast Wahepeks that they may hate me because i like him that much.. My laptop screensaver is him :wow: When i talk to him..i feel so happy :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2008-12-29 19:52:11)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess. - Anne is deeply inloev with dondon. :wow: they're so sweet. - MMP slept late last night making that damn **[i] secret. xD[/i] - Me and Karlo talked for about 3 hours, we ended up in 4:00am, so tired. But it was fun talking to him. :D - I woke up late. x) > 11:17 :lol: - I hate flirty people, they're like -- :puke: - Something is happening between our group and -- - MMP has a story to tell. xDD hahaha. :lol::lol: Its composed of MMP members. :eh: - I wanna greet everyone a very Good Morning. :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. -I envy anne and dondon. they are so effin sweeeeet. x3 :wow: -I'm pissed. =| massacre mode. :drool: -A friend placed me in teh hot seat. lol. I got nosebleed solid. :wasted: Thanks dudels. XD Ily. :wow: -I gave a group comment in FS. woo. \m/ -a lot of people are adding me in FS. i wont accept their requests since majority of them are strangers. :/:/ -I want to massacre 4 [s]persons[/s] pests today. =) -I think i'm posting shts. :-J
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess: :arrow: I'm dancing to the tune of "In The Ayer" :arrow: I just gave someone a +repu because of her jokes. :lol: :arrow: I finished making my [url=www.marjanpatrick.blogdrive.com]new blog.[/url] :arrow: I'm gonna get a haircut later. Wahaha. :D :arrow: I think our group is getting boring. :|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] [spoiler]that i make a blog Thanks for Ate Dianne for hosting me but i still fix it :/ :wallbash: i envy the lovers here :disgust:.Oh my gawd i want one =D i want [b]HIMMMMMMM [/b]but i know he's not..argghhh[b] period.[/b]=([/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]last night me and anne habb a secret (???) discussion about my newest crush? :lol: awh i lold at it =D we .... awh nevermind :lol: me and her talking abot sumthin haha =D i miisss hiiim :wow: school. i wanna go to school. seeing him with his gf :lol: im crazee? yeah for suree =D im scary with meanie tunie. gosh heee iss meanieeee :crybaby: scary scary :P i just can LOL'd at sum randum [s]spam and flame[/s] at ther :P guys! almost new year ther :D keep it at peace :wow: i havent do my homework yet =D hahaha. im curiouuuuus wiiiiith you. :lol:[/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I Confess - TS is the best group i've ever been to :wow: - i think i'm always the one to start the sadameng language :lol: - I wanna greet sis Nahz a GJ! =D:thumbsup: - Partnah in crime is the best spammer i've ever known =D - He's never online since 26th of December. I'm worried. - Now i cant fool him =D :crybaby: [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]I Think i've fallen to a member :wasted::crybaby:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]me wants to talk to someone. bcoz me so bored. wahihi[/spoiler]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]- He's never online since 26th of December. I'm worried. - Now i cant fool him =D :crybaby:[/quote] scratch this. he's now online :wow::wow: i confess i wish he's gonna talk to me =( i confess i'm pissed of with my friends :wasted: i confess i'm eating powdered milo :lol: i confess i wanna be sick on school days. :paranoid: i confess i love Chris brown and Rhianna :wow::wow:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bluberry543]- I wanna greet sis Nahz a GJ![/quote] Me likely likely this. hihi. :lol: [quote=bluberry543]I Think i've fallen to a member[/quote] Who could it be? ==== I Confess: - Im havin' fun chattin' with my co-members in TS while we're using the Sadameng Language. hihi. :lol: - Me so hungry. I wanna eat chocolates. Yumm! - I wanna greet Ate Push a Happy B-Day! :D - That's all for now. :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler]:arrow:[b]i'm still kinda sleepy~[/b] :arrow:[b]wack! i forgot to write the next story of my fanfic!![/b] :arrow:[b]new year is near, and i prepare to go[/b][/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess.. [spoiler]- I Was Shocked when i know someone leave Rockstars [b]again[/b].. :eh: - I'm kinda touched when i read some post of Rockmates.. :rolleyes: - I Read some old post in Rockstar, when kuya Jie, sis Bel, bro Jesse, kak Eney- [i] some popular and legend member's [/i] still stay There.. I Wish i could be there in Old time.. =( - How i wish too make Rockstars alive again.. :paranoid: - Rockstars is fall down right now, but i don't care, i still want 2 stay there, even though honestly i have a little plan 2 left them.. :|:penguin: - I'm change ma Plan, i'll not left them, but i'll leave cyber world soon.. I Need a long rest.. :wasted: - I'm so bored Now.. Nobody care me! So, why i still stay be here? :(:penguin:[/spoiler]

Last edited by setsunacha (2008-12-30 03:13:28)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, [spoiler]i get 1st rank in my class :penguin:[/spoiler] i miss my school xoo much :crybaby: i miss him xoo much just arrived from paris, eh i mean Paris van java (Bandung)
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm irritated with some members signature. Didn't they know that the MAXIMUM height is 200px?? Read and follow rules. =|
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess that.. :arrow: i enjoyed the company of my co-members at TS.. :arrow: anne and dondon were sooooo sweet.. :wow: :arrow: i want to cover my face because they made me admit who is my crush here.. :crybaby: :lol:
yhoozeekLhover
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow:i confess that i'm mad to my friend because she knows that i love her boyfriend now . but she knew it from the start . i dunno what comes in her mind now . but i know that she knew that i love her boyfriend before they become commited to each other .:crybaby: [/align]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess haha, Nothing I'm just laughing. I slept 7:36 AM lol, No sleep. & Got up at also 7 PM It's all because I was chatting with my Groupmates. And also I farted before I left. Lmao :wasted: I did nothing But sleep today. Like seriously
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess i got my heart bleeds once again. this was the fourth time i chose to court a girl whose obviously not gonna fall for me, but still i tried if we can make things go better. but it seems my luck is not favorable and i didn't get what i want nor the things should work to its way. i became obsessed with emotional acoustic songs because of her. starting to have an eating disorder and start playing razor blades. i love the pain it gives to me. i cried all night just like a child who didn't get a lollipop. do u understand the pain i am feeling? i spent my Christmas on my uncle's house in manila alone. my mom got a phone call and told me that i should watch my money so with my dad. i am happy for them because they celebrate the holidays with their own families. while me there son, spending the holidays alone. i confess i am such a failure, i am predicting that i would not graduate this march and i have the awful voice to our music class. i am such a failure. i have seen my first love again and the flash back of the past rewinds on my mind, the days which i courted her foolishly and now i love her for real she is now with my best friend. see how pathetic love is. i confess that i almost fully consumed the bottle of wine which i brought at mall of asia last sunday and taking it back here in our place (surigao) for i saw my first love with his new love happy and i saw myself in the mirror alone and frustrated. i lited the sparkler last night and just like a child i shout with joy and screamed tears with her name. i confess i text charlene last night to have some cheers for me, she cheers me up very well then i go to sleep. when i woke up this morning she called me through my cellular phone (my first love) and she said she saw me drunk last night, and i laugh. the past suddenly rewinds one by one. i am such a failure >.<
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i just woke up.. i have a headache my post count sucks i miss someone.. i love my group..
vanraid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I confess... I miss someone. =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:46

[ 9 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy