• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

- Im waiting for a mod to take action to this girl above me. Her siggy's dimension is 522px × 640px. :eh: _____________ I confess. - I dont wanna sleep. Damn. - Im happy because Im with him earlier and we lit some fireworks. - He made me smile, like this :D - after he left, He told me something that made me mad via GM. :wasted: Urgh. :disgust: - I dont wanna talk to him right now. I kept on hunging up the fone even he keeps on calling and calling. I dont wanna answer him, Im really Mad. :drool: Taeeyna. - I want somebody to talk right now, as in NOW. =| - This isnt a good start for my year 2oo9, damn lies. :wasted:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]- i am soo tired. i haven't sleep yet. so after this post i'll sleep. - i ruled our videoke just this day. i sang a lot. - i ate a lot. err. i almost ate all stuff. - i jumped jumped and jumped to become tall again. haha. - i did lighted some fireworks. just the simple ones. - i am happy to finish editing my fs profile - i don't want to do my homeworks[yet although i want to go to school.[/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i have nothing to resolve (*resolution*) this new year :wallbash:
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that... - I'm not satisfied today. I think I haven't been satisfied in anything, something is always missing. :doubt: - I still think about him, i still love him. =| - this has been my 2nd worst xmas and new year of my life. :doubt: - I miss all my relatives. :( and I confess that I've been lying to people close to me and to myself over and over again whenever I said the words "I'm fine". =(
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I jumped for five minutes. :D From 11:58 until 12:03. I want to be tall. D I mean. Taller.. ^_______^ -I love the ending of Jai Rao. :P Man, Ken and Aff were really good. :wow: Urgh. The best ending ever. :lol: -Our confe was really great. I just ROFLMAO'd again and again. :lol: Specially at the part that James shared something about his previous "body". :lol: Urgh. :lol: -I am not talktative. :lol: This is really a confession. :lol: I don't care if you guys will not agree. :lol: But, believe me, I am not. :lol: LOL -I don't want to sleep..But my mom is forcing me to sleep. Because she said she is really worried about my eyebags. :O -I want to cry. :D I want to scream. I want to go out. I want to have a walk [b]alone[/b]. I want to think over and over again about things. Such things. :/ -I am bored. :retard: Urgh. I feel a little bit sad right now. =| -I want to change the color of my nails. :D I am bored with this flower thingie. :wallbash: And I've got no idea what color should I use. :lol: I asked my co-MMPs about it. and they just laughed. :/ Hahaha. Well, trust me. This is really important. :D The reason why we had the confe. :D -I don't like their suggested colors. :lol: Sorry guys. :lol: :***** -Someone told me that Red would be hot. So okay.. I'll go for Red. :wow: Plus.. I love this Someone so much. :wow: -I really want to greet fafing "Happy New Year" But i guess.. I can't. :lol: I can't stay up until 7 am. :retard: Or. I can't get up at 7 am. :retard: Real sorry fafing. :D -I enjoyed chatting with Carlo. :D Eventhough he is a little drunk? It still went so well. :D -I miss Calapan. :D I miss my family. :D -I am [s]not[/s] drunk. :D My head hutrs. :D -I am kinda not myself right now. I can feel the heat of that "drink" that I drank. :lol: Urgh. getting weird. :D I am sorry. :wallbash: I don't know what happened. :wasted: What have I done? :wallbash: It'll be so great if someone or anyone will waste his time reading this stupid post of mine. :wallbash: Okay.. Don't mind me. :D[/spoiler]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that i have looots of 'crushes' (?) in ftalk hahahah
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i am uber drunk now! - its because we have celebrated the new year here in saudi arabia, all male! away from our family! - if there is someone who needs a fight, i am ready, just pm me, - i dont care if they will give me warning for what i have posted.. i am drunk... right now - if anyone has any problem with my post, feel free to pm me.. we will discuss this matter privately - i crush blanche..hope that she wil; not read this confession. - ilove everyone here in FTalk, you are mu family :crybaby: - i miss my wife, my son and my two daughters! :crybaby: - i am really drunk now! please do understand :wallbash: double post... - i confess.. i have doulble posted, i dont see the edit button in my interface right now, i am drunk! sorry for that! i hope that most members will understand me, i am an old guy, drunk, and away from my family for more than a year now... i will commit more mistakes and violations than anyone else here in the fofurm, but i know, deep in my heart, i did not mean it, it's unintentional. please forgive me for that, hope that you will all understand. i love you all. i crsuh you so much, my crushie! happy new year to all :puke: i am so uber drunk, so sorry :(
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im so drunk i enjoyed talking with eney(maming).wahaha :wow: i enjoyed also talking to lunatoons(lovegood) i love my family..i love my 2nd family the MMP!they're the craziest.i cant stop laughing. dis is my 2nd confession.my first was in xmas. i want to sing and scream. =D=D i will love myself now this 2009 :wow: baby james or fafa james is too funny wahahaha :wow::wow: he's pregnant wahahahahahaha i miss someone.. my english is to bad..very very bad.wahahaha my eardrums exploded.icant hear ..someone is saying she love me.. but i cant hir. =D=D=D im so stupid. =D=D i love ate and bunso.. i miss them i love MMP members. i really love MMP!! i miss them all. i drank too much alcholic drinks. i dunno wat i am writing. im pissed off.. :lol::lol: im repeating wat i am saying. it true! i am crazy i am waiting her text(im just hoping) this is my longest confession. i want to forget december 16 2007 =| also february 27 i want to go back into philippines. i miss it.. i upload private photos in my fs....=D=D=D only close frends can view it =D=D our egroup views is 178187+ :lol::lol: yeah... im they're most active members i think. =D=D=D im so drunk!![/spoiler]

Last edited by rakzztar (2008-12-31 19:24:02)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

January 1 2009 . 01:08AM 1st confession on the year 2009 [spoiler]My new year started with my ex...He's visiting lol..didnt expect it..he was just suddenly here when i got home from work lol Asdin (my 21year old manager) was kinda flirty today...hellerr he is so funny haha.. Still dont have a new year resolution lol.. The plan chlling with my ex on thursday is moved on saturday haha..he said he wants to be alone with me and i was oke.. lolskie.. New year has started and new me will too haha...I miss dondon :kiss:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I jumped inside my room. Since I don't want to get "hit" by the stupid fireworks. Well, I got hit last year and it's sooo not good. :retard: -I was quite irritated at the sari sari sound. :wasted: -Jolo was so crazy. :-J I lmao'd at his messages awhile ago. :wasted: He's an adddikk. shit -I don't have a new year's resolution yet. :wasted: -I didn't get the chance to pop some poppops. damn. :crybaby: -I hate kalderos. XD -I'll be a good girl starting today. :D:D enemies?? shu shu. i dun need you. :wow: woot. happy new year. sorry for the late greeting. :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i so excited last night :D celebrate new year with fireworks :penguin: eat many foods last night :drool: sleep at 2 am =D *indonesia* wake up at 9.30 am *indonesia* [spoiler]wanna greet you all "[i]HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009[/i]" miss 2008 xoo much :penguin:[/spoiler]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]january 01. 2009 - weee, year of the ox![/quote] i confess that my first love slapped me last night for i hugged her in front of her boy friend. her hand is painful than any fire crackers >.< she cried to my shoulders then when she saw the fireworks display, she said that she remembers the time i was courting her, she explained everything, then i cried. i welcome 2009 with tears. that's pretty painful. i confess i got 44 msgs in my cellular phone, they greeted me a new year.a new start. so how can i start if my heart aches isn't over? i though i am getting over her but i can't, her memories flash back to my mind every time i close my eyes. i need to see a psychologist. i think im out of my mind. i confess that i didn't drink any alcohol liquors dis year. for i remember soulmate, she hates people who has vices, oh she texted me last night too, i can't reply for tears are rolling down my cheeks. soulmate: *your all i want, your all i need, your everything :wow:* BTW, i confess that my soulmate is the best, she cheers me up when i am down, even though we know each other a couple of months pa. the best tlaga sya. i should remember that there are many fishes in the sea, i confess that i should face 2009 without my first love's memories, i should prove to my parents that i am not a failure >.< i am sad but i am not weak, waaa. tc
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... I just achieved my first new year resolution :eh: not to get drunk.... and I did it :lol: I did not get drunk this new year :lol: I confess...I was shocked that lots of eptokers are drunk during the new year :lol: I confess...I hitched to see fireworks at the surrounding.... it was cool =) Thanks people :D I confess...I am hyped up to this upcoming year =D BRING IT ON!! =D
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - im so happy last night. wee. fireworks are like shooting stars. :lol: - i replied on his text messages last night. i just couldn't resist. xD - i LOVE him! whut the eff!=D=D=D :redface:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler][quote]• This is moi first confession in teh year 2oo9. Ayee. (; • I really hate someone here. [color=red][b]She's[/b][/color] so.. Ugh. Nevermind. :doubt: • Moi head is aching. argh. :wallbash: • I wanna RUNNNNNNN!! :penguin::penguin:[/quote] [/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - im starting to blush right now! gaah!:redface: - im starting to be hyper. xD - i wanna see him. lolololols. =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]- i am uber drunk now![/quote] wahahahahhahahaha!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: [hr][hr][hr] I confess i didnt get drunk last night because i dont drink alcoholic beverages. :cool: But i slept at 5am. :D coz i had movie marathon last night after i logged out. :D I watched some cheesy movies i have never watched before but have heard it was a nice movie (city of angels, meet joe black, runaway bride and wicker park) old movies., :smoke: Its funny that even though i woke up at 8Am, i didnt feel any headache, :D (3 hours sleep)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess im gonna be absent/inactive for 3-4 days.. me gonna miss you guys!
Jerriedee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I Confess..[/b] [spoiler]I want to congratulate our new leader, Andreaa =) This is my 1st confession this 2009 :] We are going to sm. *preparing :drool: I drunk lights and red wine last night. =D I didn't get any presents, just cash. xD I want to greet everyone a [b]HAPPY NEW YEAR![/b] :D[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [spoiler]- I'm so happy wo hoo.. it's finally 2009! :D :D - I was evil at 2008, and I am evil at 2009 =D:thumbsup: - I didn't meet dondon last night, instead, I chatted with uma and linniie >:3 - wha..? :lol: i just checked my inbox, [b]dondon spammed [/b]on my inbox???? hmm... he didn't seem drunk, his other posts seem to be stable, xDD - I miss dondon, i uber[b] lovee [/b]him in 2009 too >:3 - I chatted with Linniie and Uma :wow: last night x3 - Happy Monthsary sis yuna and shirow :wow: - Happy New Year Friendstertalk! >:3[/spoiler]

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-01 00:04:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:07

[ 9 queries - 0.470 second ]
Privacy Policy