• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Me confess <3[/b] [spoiler]- Today, another crazeeh confe with sum friends, they are all like teasing on me =D - They said "teasing and hanging out wif anne is addictive" flattering but at the same time, wtf? =D - I loevvv my classmates so muchhh :wow: - I really hate people with [b]no common sense [/b]>:3 - I miss someone :lol: - I can't feel it anymore, wonder why :| - i feel [i]reallllly ba[/i]d for someone, if you know what I mean :eh: - i confess I only say I love you to someone that I love, :). I mean it when I say ILY. ;)[/spoiler]

Last edited by anne.24 (2009-01-12 04:21:56)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess :[/b] [spoiler][b]-[/b] I'm missing him so much. :crybaby: *sigh. It's been a long time since we've chatted and talked and seen each other. *snifff. =( I wanna talk to him on the phone again. [s]damn[/s] Darn. I really hope that January 17 would be close. :penguin: I can't wait to see him again. :wallbash: Garsh. Well, hope he could go online these days 'cause I really wanna chat with him. :wow: BTW, it'll be a really special day on the 16th. :eh: It's gonna be a - Happy 16. :D I'm so excited. *rushh. MELOVE22 forever.♥ [b]-[/b] I forgot to greet sista Anne and kooya Dondon a [b]Happy Monthsary[/b]. :) Aww, sorry about that, I didn't know anything about that. :paranoid: I wasn't updated. But hope they'll stay together forever. :D *weeeh. Cheeleg mode. Ahaha. :lol: Hays, what a love story. *daydreaming. :wow: Heehee. Well, I'll support [b]Dondon + Anne[/b] always, since they're both my friends. :D Hope they'll always be happy together. [b]-[/b] I'm so darn bored today. Most of the scandalers are offline. :crybaby: *sigh. Anyway, there are some scandalers online. :wow: And I'll just post in the Chit-chat corner and check out the GFX section. [b]-[/b] I miss the old Ftalk. :crybaby: Anyway, I'm happy about the new. There are much much much more members than before. :wow: Yay. I wanna be friends with more people so, hello. :D Haha, adekk. [b]-[/b] It's so cold here (Qatar). :penguin: *brrrr. I can't barely feel my nose, I'm like [b]ngo-ngo[/b] already. Wahaha. :lol: I hate it. My nose keeps running like this ---> :penguin: It's irritating me. :retard:[/spoiler]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Confessions. [i]I put them inside the spoiler because they're kinda long. :retard: [/i] I confess that something is really bugging me! :lol: I know there is something going on, and I wanna know what that is..But, my Mosa Powers can't handle it. :lol: Its just that, we're not close anymore. =| I confess that I wanna cheer her up, but, I don't know. My pride's getting higher and higher. :lol: I wanna talk to her about things..but, gee. I don't how. Yeah, we're okay..but, urgh. nevermind. I confess that I miss our group's Confes! :crybaby: Last night, I wasn't able to join them, and tonight, I'll not be joining them again. :crybaby: Stupid studies. * sighs. I confess that I feel so stupid for not answering five questions in our test earlier. :lol: was like WTF? when I saw them. I mean, where on Earth did the teacher get those questions? Gee, she hasn't taught that yet. :disgust: Or maybe, she already did, I was just absent. :D As usual, I was cutting classes again. :D I confess that I don't want to be grounded for days. =( I hate that. =( I can still remember the last time I got grounded, Urghh. that was so terrible. :/ Gee. Lastly, I confess that, I know this will make my Mom so disappointed. :eh: But I'll do something meaningful tonight just to make it up to her. :P I am gonna study to death. :lol:

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-12 23:54:27)

Afzulnizam
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler]i confess that [url=http://theftalk.com/p=As+cicatrizes]she[/url] hate me and not love me anymore. =) <-- [sub]thanks 4everything[/sub] ([url=http://theftalk.com/p2212599-Yesterday-21%3A11%3A22.html#p2212599]what[/url]) =D i confess that [url=http://theftalk.com/p=As+cicatrizes]she[/url] love this [url=http://theftalk.com/p=nanix84]guy[/url] i confess that [url=http://theftalk.com/p=As+cicatrizes]someone[/url] has bring me down :) <-- [sub]still smile[/sub] and today :o :o ~~~~ i confess that [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Lhyrickz]someone[/url] has bring me up =):thumbsup: thanks you so much because wake me up. =) this time to create new life between [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Lhyrickz]you[/url] and [url=http://theftalk.com/p=AFZULNIZAM]me[/url]. :rose::wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by AFZULNIZAM (2009-01-12 06:58:28)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]my confession...[/i] [spoiler]-i give her a 2 nonsense comment..:) atleast i give it w/an effort..=D -it's a long comment but it's nonsense and i didn't make her kilig,, :lol: -i'm not contented for our status but still happy coz i love her and she loves me..:) -my primary pic in fs is soo kengkoy and funny.. =D -i want her to be mine..=D -im dreaming again..haha -i'm so da*n happy coz of her.. :wow: -i'm so da*n cute..haha [hangin oh hahaha] lmao -end of confession.. =D :penguin:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i hate one of the members of MMP, for flirting on my crush :crybaby: I'm so d~mn jealous. =| - I'm not happy -- someone cheer me up. =(
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I'm dissapointed with someone here :wasted: he/she/he/she/he really make ma heart hurts :wasted: I Know it's stupid, but.. i really can't hide my feel for her/him/her/him =( I Don't know how my feel become like her/him/her/him =( -I just trying 2 be strong, i know he/she/he/she/he not like me anymore :lol: But why i still waiting her/him/her/him? Dat's stupid right? :wasted::lol:=( -I'll deleted ma feel for her/him/her/him, i'll trying a new one :lol::penguin::penguin: [i] *hey joke, ok =D* [/i] -I'm glad when i know ma baby *mikay_03* become a new leader in rockstars :wow: Congratz baby :wow: Labyooo :wow: Break the rule's!=D\m/ -But i'm sad, coz ma sir crazy-san alien Orio it's look being different :wasted: I Don't know what the hell with him :wasted: Hey sir if u read this, i miss ur craziness btw =D Come on be crazy again like usual =D Don't change ur personality ok, or i'll bite u :angry::lol: -I'm stressed coz of school :wasted: Stuuudyyyy~ i'm coming! :penguin::penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]I confess that some Ftalk member are Fcuking Rude. People have different opinion,i have mine and You have yours, what do u care about me?you're not my dad or my mom,Im so over it. If u dont stop annoying me,I gonna ruin you.[/spoiler]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-12 06:08:55)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• I hate moi bruise right now. Ugh. It's on moi legs. DUH! It's so irritating. :rolleyes: • Damn! I hate someone here. That person is soo FEELER. Duh. I don't even know you. How dare you to say to me that I'm a !@#$%^&*. Wat da. I'll gonna kill you baby. :mad: :evil: :3 • I loev mooii daaay. It's freakin' awesome. =) • I uber loev moi classmate. She makes me laugh out loud. :3 • I loev to say to moi friends. "charot,charon, or charing." Hahaha! :lol:[/spoiler]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. [spoiler]yea.. im still so much disappointed with them.. they really showed me that they are what i thought they were.. :retard::retard::retard: i want to go back [url=http://theftalk.com/g=Friendstertalk+University]home[/url].. :eh::eh: but i want to explore.. and wait for others... but then..no other egroup will welcome me by the way.. :wasted::retard: :ninja::ninja: haha.. :D:D[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - Many people never fails to make me laugh :lol: Especially Bryan and Tristan. AYEEEEEEEE~ - OMO~ I haven't checked Cassiopeia yet :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. :lol: [spoiler]- I missed chacha a loooot. Welcome bakk chacha. :* - Im gonna copy this. [b]Damn! I hate someone here. That person is soo FEELER. Duh.[/b] Buahaha. Its not the same person. :eh: I just hate that person, Flirting with someone taken. :wasted: Get a life, dude. :mad: Im gonna kill you. Shuuutt uppppp! XD If its possible, I dont want you posting here or anywhere in this forum, you're so damn feelerrrrrrrr. :mad: I dont wanna see you anywhere. :-JJ Buahaha. :evil: - I wonder who broke my cuppcake's hart and who she hates. :mad: Err. XD[/spoiler] [spoiler]- I dont know If I should keep him waiting. Buahaha. I dont know if he's gonna be mad. ;p ILY. =D - Helloooooooooo? XD Buahaha. I smiled on your comment, you made me blush. :-J Damn. XD :mad: XD buahaha. jokk. - Im still confused. ;p Buahaha. But I confessed something to him earlier when we chatted. :eh: - I dont wanna post more in public about my feelings. :mad: XD Buahaha.[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I CONFESS... [li]I ruined our [i]almost-perfect [/i]desktop. Again. Some apps won't run. And by some I mean My WMP, Yahoo! Messenger, FileZilla and also My Computer, My Documents. Even the Start button won't work! IDK what I did wrong. Great, Ice. You're so great.[/li] [li]I'm so addicted to BLG (Boys Like Girls) that I listen to their songs all day! I so need a life. Hahahaha.[/li] [li]I wanted badly to go on a vacation. Wooo. As if what I did last week and the week before that was not enough, eh? :3 Srsly, I wanted to go somewhere. With Luigi. LOL[/li] [li]I am so disappointed with myself for loving someone so much. OHOHOHOHHH~ I mean, I never imagined I could.. but I did, anyway. So yeah. Whatev. Watta emo modes again.[/li] [li]That I'm asking God every night to enlighten the minds of [b]Ftalkers[/b] so that they will not post their confessions inside spoilers. I mean, what's the use of confessing? I wonder if you do that when you go to church.. Write the confessions inside something and then let the Priest guess what's inside. Like a game, you know.[/li] [i]We have discussed this before. But look at you now! Still following rules? NO.[/i]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]im a stupid this is my first confession(not drunk) :lol: i miss ukoi :wow: ayeeh :redface: i want to meet rockaye my textm8 my sister's bestfrend.she's cute :eh: i lose my wallet :wallbash: i cant go out without it :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: i love MMP so much i'll never leave MMP hahahaha im writing a comedy romance story :D:D:D im a POSER :O yeah, :lol::lol::lol: i copied my classm8's HW also his name :lol::lol::lol:[/spoiler]
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i confess: [spoiler]- i was in total lol in our mapeh quiz earlier. the voice of our teacher is really funny. well, i got a perfect score still even i was uber laughing. - i enjoy being with my classmates. i love them all. - i'm waiting for something that is maybe not for me. - i think i'm gonna lose my love on her. - i am not excited in our first cat training tomorrow. - i stayed in the guidance office earlier looking for leaflets of college schools. i am deciding on what course i will take up. - i love kamen rider blade. aha. - this is my longest confession yet. ahaha. - i don't know if i'll go to school early tomorrow. there's a flag raising ceremory and after that they might award us in the recent contest i've joined where i won. i don't know if i want to go up the stage or not.[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Confession[/b].. :3 I'm so confused with someone, she is.... :paranoid: I'm so :o now, i never knew that he has feelings for me :penguin: he told me he has been stalking me for 3 weeks, wee... i don't realize it :p epic day indeed :wasted:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -That i envy some members here :disgust: -i love [b]him..[/b] i never stop loving him LOLOLOL. -i miss all Weepee members the events of our group seems [b]i dont like.[/b] :wallbash: -i think i must [b]move on[/b].I think i love parin my ex :wasted:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I just got a txt from him :wow: - Im hiding under my bed haha i dont even know why - Im weird :wasted: - I love the color pink - I think some members here are hating on me because i like/love dondon..how pathetic is that:|[/spoiler]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess...[/i] [spoiler]-i dunno if i can still wait for her "yes".. =D:penguin: -we both HATE NEGA..she's so darn FLIRT..:mad: she's flirting someone who is already committed..:evil: -i love her but..arghh!!!too much!!haha joke -i'll try to wait.. =D :penguin: -i'm not feeling well but i'm better now coz of her.. :lol: :wow: -I LOVE YOU special someone!! =D[/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=purple]i confess... >..after reading sumone's confession hir.... i was lyk >>>> :O:O:O *shocks* >..i'm a huge fan of maksim mrvica... :wow: >..i miss posting in the music section... imma post there later.... =D >..i'm [s]kinda[/s] addicted to Ne-Yo's [i]Mad[/i] :P >..diz power interruption thing after evry 2 hours is rili getting into my nerves...[/b][/color] :mad:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 10 queries - 0.541 second ]
Privacy Policy