• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

iana27
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Confessions. [spoiler][quote]• I was reading some confessions a while ago. And I was shocked ALSO when I read this one : [spoiler][quote=xxBUBBLiExx]-I was shocked as in super shocked when my neneng told me that Thai males don't undergo circumcision. :O I don't believe it. seriously.[/quote] [/spoiler] • I want to drink coffee, baby! ((; • I saw an old guy wit a dog then that old guy looks like the young boy who's my friend. Maybe that's his FATHER? I dunno. :wasted: • I'm scared of Big DOGS. :3 :penguin: • My tooth is aching. UGH![/quote] [/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I just woke up an 1hour ago so its mean i'll be staying up awake late again haha Manuel is so sweet :redface: he sang a song for me " I believe in you " My ear still hurting =( I dreamed about someone . Im addicted to the song " Fall for you By Secondhand Serenade "

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-16 18:37:36)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i didn't go to my test today because i thought there was a typhoon or something in our place. ugh. its just a low pressure thing. oh God. u should put storm in our place. wahaha *i destroyed my locker. it was an accident. waa. oh i destroyed 3 lockers excluding mine. waaa. im sorry. :/ *i broke the test tube in the chemistry lab. waa. it was an accident too. *js promenade is so near. waa. kinda excited for feb.14. waa :wow: *i am listening to [b] bisan pa - wet slippers [/b] need translation of the song? PM me :D *i am a sinful person :x *i am worried. my mom will be going to an operation next week *ill be going to FEU. waa. i should accept it. waa *my ex loves me, i kniow that. i hate her. waa. she's annoying. but still i love her. waa *charlene: where are u? waa. its been weeks. waa. i miss u. whose babz? waa *i have lots and loads of plans. want to be included? wakoko. *MMP is a bette place to be with. wahaha. so nice. being with those people feels me that i am not left akone. wakoko. like a real life barkada. with different lives. different lifesyles. different likes. waa. were one big happy barkada. wakoko. no group invites for me. sorry :D wakoko *i am famous. shh **bow - i have nothing to confess. bwalala
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... :arrow: [b]just today.. just today[/b]! me hate a holiday :3 i [u]miss[/u] him suu badly :wow: :arrow: i lol'd with some randum post there. peace :Dv :arrow: i hope my friend can pass his show :P he really nervous i bet. goodluck :3 :arrow: i just liek :o and :lol: at ate ice's sigg. i didnt except that she really do that :wow::lol:=D :arrow: me wanna congratulate uma again for her new jacket [sub] me hope its gonna be yours dear :D [/sub] it was awsuum at all :wow: :arrow: i hope.beg.ask. to ate duch and tunie, comeback to class ): soooon =( :arrow: i didnt see him for moar than 1 week. whats wrong if i miss him then? D: arr. some of my friends blame me for that, because he's alredii hab a gf. whats wrong. me didnt try to get close with him either. me just loev to see him playin his epic violin. :D :arrow: me bored bored bored :D
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]i confess -i want to join mga masayahing pinoy but i think they don't accept requests, -my mom wants to cut my long hair, arggh! -i lol'd because my dad is uber excited with my prom too, even if it's still a month before my prom! -my bff and i are not talking anymore, i think it's my fault! -i decided that i'll be bored today, hehe,[/b][/color][/align]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I ddnt like the movie we watched yesterday.."the spirit"..daah! There were only 20 pipol inside the cinema..jeez! =|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- Ive been on a call with Pat for 22 mins. already ((: - I'm so noisy :eh: - I love TVXQ so much :wow:
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i wanna go to school. pweh!:P - gonna miss [i]eyaaa[/i]! she'll migrate to new zealand. tsss.=( - i hate tapx! tae tae! puff yew. hahah!=D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I [b]confess[/b]: - that i've notice how amazingly fast the policy on this thread have been thrown off & i will only speak of it now. - I have managed to break off of my cacoon, so i can post here again ...for a bit. - 09's winter can eat my socks for breakfast. - would like to give condolences to all the cars that have stalled this past few days/weeks.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Tonight was hella hot forealz :redface: - Im addicted to the song 'Fall for you by Secondhand serenade' - I talked to my bestfriend again hehe - Not in the mood to go to work later on - Its 554am already and im not yet sleeping haha. - This is my last confession for today :redface:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I'm listening to "Way to go" - I had fun talking with Pat =D - I wanna go to school. Pfffttt! :penguin: - I miss mai beast friend :lol: - I wonder where are all the MMP members?
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - [spoiler]• I dunno what to do, [b]GAASH.[/b] I'm so freakin' bored ; Dang it. My Photoshop is busted. TV's broken, Scandalers are offline and and... He's not replying to my darn messages! [b]WTFart [/b]// [i]*wallbash.[/i] Bored bored bored. [i]*sucks thumb[/i]. O______o • I [b]hate[/b] myself, Ugh. I can't keep promises. Oh poop. ;____; I lied about something earlier. Pfft. I'm sorryyy - - LOL, but what the heck? Atleast, she already forgave me! [b]Huu-rah[/b]. ;D I still regret for lying though. *wallbash Oh, neverminddd. >:333 • I was disgusted with my noob-ish works. Seeing them makes me LOL, as in, [b]super LOL[/b]. ((: Click for preview --> [url=http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l192/chearth/ex-2.gif]•[/url] - - Pretty disgusting huh? lawl. Hope you didn't puke. XDD • I hate it. I'm getting fat again. Crud. I look like a [u]pig[/u]. :@) Oink oink* Err, I guess I eat to much cookies or something. Lul. I am so self-conscious. [b]GAASH.[/b] Diet diet diet. )x • I'm glad our exams are finally over, buh-bye 3rd grading, hello, 4th grading. [b]LOL[/b]. I soo hate [b]Geometry[/b]. Dang. [b]Numbers, angles, circumferences, areas[/b] ; they make me puke. Lawl. So dmn haaard. *cursee *wallbash. Who discovered [u]Geom.[/u] anyways? >:333 • I [b]ubermegaextremelyLOOOVE[/b] Hayley Williams[u][/u]. \m/ Oo-yeaa. [b]GAASH.[/b] She's so dmn cute and very talented. :3 My classmate said that she looks like a grandma, I bit my classmate in the finger. Really. I hate it when people give [b]critics[/b] to Hayley or Paramore. - - Whatta [b]Parawhore[/b]. \m/ I can memorize all of their songs and I mean [b]ALL[/b]. *wakaka. • I am dissapointed with my bestfriend. [b]GAASH.[/b] She is so [i]pakialamera[/i], Hope she'll mind her own misery business. What the fart's wrong w/ her? She's been acting like a total jerk this past few days. ~x( I still love her though. [b]LOL'd.[/b] :*** • I love my [b]Chunkee[/b] since yesterday, woo-pee. [b]LOL[/b], she is soo sweet and all. I just love talking to mii [u]pugee bride[/u]. *bahaha. X333 I wanna see her in person. *drools. Loff you, Chunkee Ninch. :** • I [b]crushcrushcrush[/b] someone here. *bahaha. :33 • I don't like using [u]smileys[/u]. Lul. >;333[/spoiler] - - End. >:3
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=obsessed95]• I crushcrushcrush someone here. *bahaha. :33[/quote] charei. >:][/spoiler] [hr] I confess -I miss every ts member. *sigh [b]-I miss heerrr soooo much. ;|| [/b] -My net is soo slow. like i wanna die right now -I hate math. arggg. Areas & Algebra. I wanna die right now. my head is like *kaboom already. -I wanna kill my math teacher. >:]

Last edited by Hoshigaki (2009-01-17 02:20:45)

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Hoshigaki]charei. >:][/quote] I hate you, [b]Carlow[/b]. >:3[/spoiler] [hr] [b]iCONFESS [/b]- - • I wanna throw this darn 'puter out of the window. ~x( It's so effin' [u]slow[/u]. [b]GAASH.[/b] *kicks 'puter. • I confess I'm excited ; there will be a [b]confee[/b] later. Can't wait. *drools. I'm so happee that mai [url=http://www.friendstertalk/p=cla_15][b]Ngisses[/b][/url] is back! [b]YAY![/b] I miss her so much ;______;
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

iconfess >:3 [b]>[/b] I miss the [b]two posters [/b]above me.. yaree... Lewlz [b]>[/b] I miss [i]TS members[/i], wonder how are they >;3 [b]>[/b] I feel so great last night \:3/!! It's like the greatest day in 2009, woahahahah :> [b]>[/b] I want to make something!! SOMETHING!! [b]>[/b] I'm craving for a lot of food, gawd! i'm such[b] a pig [/b],a monster!! X( [b]>[/b] I hate school since i'm a[b] 9th [/b]grader, lawlz, imma burn my school down, but all I could do is get down on my knees, pray and hoping the rain will flood mah school.
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. *i missed the 3 posters above me.. * i missed my TS family.. * i puffed 18 cigars during my whole stay in Pampanga..:smoke: * i want to "release" something..i am keeping "this" for three days already..:penguin: <CR mode>
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

iConf. [quote][quote]• The virus is not completely remove wthafawk. • It's irritating but atleast nothing pops up anymore. • Only this annoying thing in some pages are display • It made me hate the color [b]RED[/b] so fkc [s]RED[/s] • & Hehehe The eeeel is scary :drool::drool: I was scared • I'll put up a pic. its teeth is :wasted: thats why I'm scared of swimming at the beach • Same thing with sharks :wasted::wasted: Dang when u surf • Thaat I'm not suppose to be watching scary tv shows,movies, & whatevershit it is • I can't sleep and stop thinking about it once I see them once • And my aunty said that thats the way of devil to keep me away from God. • Uhm, Yeah. So I guess I cant watch "Unborn". I dont want to anyway • Screw Ghost and horror crap. It wouldnt do anything. useless • Thats one of my goal. ((: stop watching horror/ghost crap. • You know spirits/ghost are REAL. totally. ive talked to one. seriously. promise to god. • But that was way back at 5th grade. I guess or 6th?. • Nah I dont wanna talk abouut it. haha. its not halloween. • Someday the virus would be all GONE so i dont have to wooorry • I'm sleepy. Im thinking whether to upload the pics are not.i think i would • I'll sleep late. it's saturrday tomorrow ((:[/quote] [/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cla_15]* i puffed 18 cigars during my whole stay in Pampanga..:smoke:[/quote] give me sum =D [hr][hr] [b]i confess..[/b] :arrow: i miss the person i quoted.. i was starting to wonder if she's alive =D :arrow: for the first time in 1week i smiled and laughed like i mean it... i miss my bestfriend suuuuu muchhhh!!!!! :wow: :arrow: i know who i want, who i love and who he loves.. i guess that matter most.. all the rest can wait ;] :arrow: im meeting up with my friend tonight.. gonna go noww... weee :penguin:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i missed the posters above me especially poster #10803 i wonder where she is right now.. i confess im really hoping and praying for that "matter" haiz./.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i have posted "something" at our group since four hours ago, but it looks like that nobody dare to answer me. - any reaction to what i have posted there will affect my decisions and my impression of our group.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:42

[ 11 queries - 0.496 second ]
Privacy Policy