• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess - Im confuse about someone. - Mhen that kid is really annoying i wanna punch her fes =D - Im addicted to the song .x. last night .x. - I cant stop watching the dance video of my bestfriend - I miss my bestfriend so much =( - Im jealous of someone . - I can't stop thinking about my bestfriend. :o
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess james threw some brain crashing questions.. it's hard answering them.. for sure i cant go to sleep.. im not so sure about my answers hoho.. go figure it out james.. my x texted me and i felt nothing LOL.. im actually thinking of someone right now but im like "oh well as if she cares :wallbash:"

Last edited by ampjeff (2009-01-20 13:24:42)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESSSSS[/b] [u]Wheew[/u] [b]LONGG[/b] day [b]xDDDDD[/b] I [u]enjoy sleeping over[/u]. :drool::drool: &&&& [u][b]PLAAAYING[/b] [/u]games. [i][u][b]BUT MONNNOPOLYY drives me crazy[/b][/u][/i]. I fell asleep [b]for the first time[/b] at [u]11 PM this 2009[/u] [i]xDDDDD[/i] [b]OgAAAAwd[/b]. I'm lazy now :retard: We're going beach. [s]SO i'll be backk[/s]. It's a really nice day today, [b]BREEZY[/b] xDDD [u]Hooooo. They're cooking sea foods, I wanna eat now[/u]. [b]YUUM[/b] I [b]don't[/b] care about [b]dumbasses peopl[/b]e ((: [u]THEY[/u]'re [i]a waste of time.[/i] [b]MY GFXXX[/b] [u]thread has beeen in the grave for ages[/u]. [b]DAMN[/b]! [b]BUT i might update it[/b] ((: [i]Whew. I learned a bunch of shit this month[/i] [u][b]xDDDDDD[/b][/u] [i]Thats it nigz[/i]. [u]im hungryy[/u]. [b]GAAAAH[/b]. [u]be back[/u] T~T
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Im so hyper ryt now that i can't sleep - I ate alot of chocolate and now im so hyper - My bro chris is such a kamote :lol: - Im really addicted to the song .x. last night .x. - Can't wait till we go back to the philippines nxt year - Ima skip the calling routine today . - I love chocolate. - I love the color pink - Im not going to sleep tonight coz im feeling like it haha.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i was having chills last night =( i forgot to bring my jacket and it was raining like hell :wallbash: im still sick.. ill be going to a doctor this afternoon.. grrr :doubt: maybe ill be needing eyeglasses or better, contacts :eh: im liking the song Temporary by [b]Paramore[/b] \m/
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I hate myself sooo much :wallbash: :mad:, well because I turn on our schoold fire alarm this afternoon :wasted: [b]accidentally[/b] I never gonna try to do such things like those, I was just touching it, then it turn on :wallbash:, I confess I'm scared because the school could suspend me for weeks [s]:wow:[/s] and I don't like that, I'm scared that my mom will soon know it too and hit my head like this :wallbash: I confess I hate school :mad: :angry:, well I confess no much homework today ;) I love school :wow: :lol: I confess I want to go back in time and don't do such things that would make a disaster :retard: I confess some american hate us in the bus because he can't understand what we're talking about he thinks we're talking about him :lol: I confess I'll study more and more :)
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. - I watched teh inaugural ceremony of Barack Obama last nyt, and it was oh uber superb! - I was a bit disappointed about teh results of my exams! :retard: - I'm crazy inlove with Jason Dolley of Cory in the House! He's cute! :wow::wow:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Confession[/b] - Amf, i'm pretty suprised seeing duchie is still sick, hope she will get better :X - I skipped school today, cause.... i'm sick as well \XD/ - I should rest, but I can't, I don't like lying around :> - I confess that I LOLd at chan's post, not because of the content but, the [b]bold[/b], [u]underline[/u] and [i]italic[/i] stuffs are so many XD
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

good grief [b]i confess.. [/b] i just got home from werk but m aching to make a [b]new[/b] layie :eh: This is not included in the 7 deadly sins collection i've been working on last 2 months ago mu pc aint fixed yet so i cant post the collection but i'll make a different layie in the meantime... i might post it nxt week (feel lucky if it's done in a week, with what? with all the activities i've been doin and God only knows what.. i might collapse anytime soon haha) xet.. my skills must be rusty by now. For all i know i may not know how to read CSS codes nymore =p (true!)
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - • [b]GAASH. [/b]I'm mssing my Aiko Anne like hell. Amff. TT~TT • I also LOL'd at Chan's [b]con[/b][i]fess[/i][u]ion[/u]. XDDD • I'm in a [b]mall [/b]right now, heehee. :3 • I am craving for [u]Ate Aya's [/u][b]new[/b] layie. *drools • I confess I stabbed my classmate's back using a [b]spatula[/b]. Argh, I was suppose to stab him by a [b]fork[/b]. >:3333 He's been singing Dora songs over and over again. Fkk. • Dora songs are[b] stuck[/b] on my freakin' head because of him. >X3 • I hate[b] Dora[/b], [b]Barney[/b] and especially [b]Barbie[/b]. *shivers

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-20 23:25:51)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

meee[b]confess[/b]. ♥ I [i]think[/i] I passed the [b]exam[/b] given to us earlier. I didnt know it was soo [b]easy[/b]. Well, honestly I didnt [u]study[/u] everything, Just the [b]1/4[/b] of the lesson but then I dont know, Im really sure I picked the [u]correct[/u] [b]letters[/b]. ;______________; I've been [b]praying[/b] about this since [i]last night[/i]. I really wanna pass this test coz If I dont, I cant pass my [b]Biology[/b] subject and I might break my [u]promise[/u] to my [b]dad[/b]. He called me last night and I really cried, I really [i]miss[/i] being with [u]him[/u]. I dont want to [b]stay[/b] here with mom. |:< [b]GAAAAAAAAAAAH.[/b] ♥ I want to have a [b]pierce[/b] on my [u]tongue[/u]. Buahaha. ((: Yeah, seriously. Im [i]jealous[/i] with my cousin, it looks good on her. I was imagining if it'll look good on me, too. :lol: Well, there's no harm in trying anyway. ((: Maybe its a bit [b]OUCH[/b] at first, but I'll get used to it somehow. >:33 Right? xDD But Il ask permission first to my dad and to [b]him[/b]. ♥ Me and my bestfriend went to [b]Starbucks[/b] after our exam. ((: Buahaha. Then we went to the [u]cinema[/u] and ate [i]popcorns[/i] together. xDD She's really [b]CRAZYYYY[/b]. I missed [b]her[/b] a hell lot. We watched [i]'The curious case of Benjamin Button'[/i]. It was really touching, I [u]almost[/u] cried. xDD Well anyway, I had so much fun being with her. [b]>:333[/b] ♥ We saw [b]Kean[/b] from afar. xDD haha. The vocalist of the band, [u]Callalily[/u]. He was really pogeeee. But he's with her [i]girlfriend[/i], so, Backoff. >:]] Wahaha. I also saw [b]Isabel Oli[/b], [b]Cesar Montano[/b], [b]Sunshine Cruz[/b], [b]Kristine Reyes[/b] and [b]Piolo Pascual[/b] again last week when we went to [i]Robinson's Ortigas[/i]. We attend the same church, [u]Victory[/u]. So, Im kinda used in seeing them every sunday, Its like they're just normal people who attends church, seems like they're not [b]popular[/b] whenever they go there. They wear [u]simple[/u] clothes. [i][b]No[/b] make-ups, lipsticks or so whatever[/i]. D: They're very nice. (:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat im so tired today :wallbash: i confess dat im feelin sleepy . Zzzzzz but i want to post :eh: i confess dat im nt that hppy anymore :/ i confess dat my friend arra, has severe attitude problem. cheers! =D i confess dat we hate her, in a way... :| sigh! i confess dat , i dnt feel ok bout my savings ... nowadays :wallbash: :wallbash:[/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess * I'm Lazy 2 Open spoiler ryt Now, dat's why O___O * I Hate ma computer, is getting error, grawr~! ]: * I Want 2 buy a Laptooooppppppppppppp~ T____T~ * I Don't like today, i'm feeling sleepy when i'm study in school, i really"can't remember our teacher lesson's..:wasted: * Later i have a math course, i really"won't out.. :wallbash: * I Need more more more long reeeeeeeestttttt~! :crybaby:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I'm so disappointed at my host. The server is down since last night. :| ♥ I stole Domokun's photo at Gel's Multiply cause I can't find my camera. Amffff. ♥ I love Last.fm moar then Imeem. LOL!

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-21 05:36:40)

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess dat, i dont want to have a pretty face... i just want anyone to hold =D js joking i confess dat, im sleepy so ill log out later den dream :lol: i confess dat im old enough 2 decide for myself :wallbash: and so... i confess dat shes a sore loser :lol: :lol: :disgust: i confess dat she is disgusting , like ds :disgust::disgust: :disgust: i confess dat i was attacked by the exam in theo... darn hard :wallbash:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-21 05:49:37)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I didn't show SOME of my testpapers to my mom yet. -i really hate minor subjects. crap. :| -our choreo is so gwaping. :O -I'm so happy today. :lol: though i was sort of pissed wif my two classmates. they act as if they are still kids. :retard: i want to tell them the truth but. i'm scared. -the necklace that my ninong gave is effin beautiful. :o -I'm glad that i'm back to dancing again. missed it like hell. :D i'm kinda nervous about it though. T^T -i feel like quitting. confused. :| -I have a new goal. :wow: i wont spend anything in school just to save money and buy that phone. >;D i'm sick wif my phone. i want to throw it. :/

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-21 06:32:30)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I didn't put too much effort on my project. So, "bahala na" tomorrow. :lol: [ a lil'bit irresponsible this time ]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess O____O; [spoiler]★ I Hate ma compuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrr T_____T~ ★ I Won't 2 go Math Course :( ★ I have plan 2 reply our comments that i got in ma account, but.. I'm still lazy, coz i'm kinda busy here.. O___O; ★ I'm missing someone here ;x But i guess he already forget me. Zzzz, how bad. :wasted: ★ I miss him, but i [b] still [/b] afraid 2 texting him or call him :( My Bad. T^T ★ I'm bored today. Everyday is [b] [i] nothing [/i] [/b] T.T ★ I Really"need someone who allways in beside me, honestly, i'm tired with ma loneliness :wallbash:[/spoiler]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS [/b]- - • I confess I almost got ran over a humanggalous fkin truck. Really. [b]GAAASH.[/b] If my friend weren't there, I'm toast. Shecks. Twilight-inspired? :"> My arms, fingers and legs are shaking like hell. [b]FTWWW.[/b] • I sooo crush our new practice teacher, fkk. He is so wafffuuuu, [b]Gerald Anderson[/b] look-alike. [b]FTW.[/b] Girls scream everytime they see him. ♥ Fkkk. I think he's 18 or something. [b]LOLOLOL.[/b] >:333
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess -i did not do well in the test today, -my bff's father did not want to allow her to go to the prom! -i hate my kabarkada, she rented a yellow gown for prom after i said to her that the gown i will buy/'magpapatahi' a yellow and black vintage gown! Argg! -i didn't speak to her after that! -just now, she texted me that she's sorry, wt..?!

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2009-01-21 06:02:52)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:20

[ 10 queries - 0.635 second ]
Privacy Policy