• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote][b]i confess dat im disappointed this morning, in physics time :wallbash: how i wish i can die, at that vry moment =( . My heart was bleeding at dat time. As if theres no hope :crybaby: . I want to cry hard at dt time... I want to shout, that i rly want to retake that fckn exam! :angry: Never in my whole life, dat a bastard prof/teacher, gave me a score like dat. unfair! :evil: :evil: :disgust: :disgust: It disgust me. :wallbash: :wallbash: But thank god... my friends were der to make me happy. Esp him :wow:[/b][/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I dont know why my blood boils because of someone .. ammf :wallbash: Im having suu much fun posting..rawr... :D ill have to log out anytime soon ... my eyes are starting to hurt.. :retard: forgot my glasses.. ftw!! :wallbash:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]-i got a good grade in english :eh: -we played a.b apple :D -i got 7/20 in our physics activity :o -im jealous wid my :wow: friend... -i hide my fren's sim in my bag... -i designed our jazz chant costume :eh: -my mom and i are in war :crybaby: -i miss :wow:[/spoiler]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT [spoiler][quote=cla_15]* after my Visita Iglesia in Class-S, Rockstars is my next target.[/quote] You are not welcomed here =D you will be shot by our security guard :lol: kidding :Dv [quote=setsunacha]- I'm happy coz now i'm a officialy security guard of rockstars :lol: Hey rockstars, u have a pretty evil security guard right now =D So if someone try 2 destroy us, i'll shoot them! LOL :lol:[/quote] Please guard tightly our RS barracks... :lol: An Intruder is coming :penguin:[/spoiler] I confess... I was shocked with my new office PeeCee :O (A mac with high end processor) :lol: I confess... I got limited time to online... i guess this would result to acct deletion for inactivity :lol: [spoiler]Not here in eptok... what I mean is an online game :lol:[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess * Everything seem to be going bad lately , all the decision im making is wrong and stuff =( * My head gonna explode , it hurts so bad * Forealz , it seems like im always the one to blame. * Even though things aint goin my way i just put a smile on my face and pretend everything is ok.
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]- I was so angry to moii classmates! :angry: They're so [i]madamot[/i] [greedy] during our T.H.E. Class :doubt: They can't even share one piece of special paper! :| - I was very annoyed with [b]HIM[/b] this day. :retard: He can't even send a message to me or talk to me :wallbash: - I was so happy during our Biology class! I got [b]17/15[/b] :D:thumbsup: Envy me classmates of mine =D - I am having a hard time now especially at my status today :wallbash:[/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=setsunacha]*LOL. Ths words remind me of ma grandmom >:3*[/quote] I confess, since when die *object* die reminds her of me? :-? I love dondon so much, he is so crazy, :** I crave for burger king so much I could steal one :drool: I wanna[b] burn [/b]my school down, :>
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nanix84]Please guard tightly our RS barracks... :lol: An Intruder is coming :penguin:[/quote] oi oi oi, I'm an intruder :penguin: @t: I confess I'm free and happy to go to school =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that -I don't know what to do. :doubt: I overlooked the two corners and. ugh. O_______O they're just the same. but. x_x -I want to learn freestyles even though i know my body would really ache. :lol: -I idolize Jabbawockeez. -I hate colored skinny jeans. they're like :wasted: lol. -I'm not yet sure. oh well. :penguin: -i miss all mmp members. :(

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2009-01-27 08:33:24)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I wanna go on a vacation again despite my previous experience. I'm such a masochist. :lol:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]Iconfess...[/b] [quote][i]-imma late in class in the morning coz last nyt i sleep soo late.. :retard: coz of her i am late!!! :lol: -imma badtrip of her joke but its ok.. :lol: idc buot her dran joke.. :P -imma so [b]kilig[/b] coz of her comment.. :lol: she makes me laugh thanks for the comment ugly girl.. :lol: -imma out of my mind right now..i dunno why.. :lol: -she pramis to me lastnight she will sing for me tonight but i dunno i think she will broke that prams.. =( -i wanna hear her sing.. :lol: unfair!!:lol: as if i sing to her last night.. :lol: -im happy lastnight,and today eventhough she keeps on badtrippin' me.. :lol: lmao -i want her to confess bfre she log out.. :lol::D -imma happy cos mod anne unban me on cbox..thanks to her,, :D -imma happy coz imma back in cbox..i miss cbox.. :eh:[/i][/quote]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-27 09:05:35)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - He's unfair. :-J I made a four straight long comments then he'll tell me that he'll just flood me? :wasted: Jokk. :-J haha. ILY. Il try to sing later. :p x) WOOO. I hope my mom will go out. :-J she's so disturbing. :wasted: I didnt know I made him kilig with those irritating and nonsense comments. :retard: wahaha. Jokk :p I wanna say Goodnight to him. (: rawr, ilyy. :3333 - I had fun posting at OT section earlier. waha. :33 I didnt know that Ate duch and Ate Ice were so krayzee. ((: wahaha. I tot they're snubb. Y_________Y But im wrong. :wasted: goodnight po :D x) - Im suu sleefy. x( I miss MMP. I miss my freshie classmates and old lost friends. :retard: wth. =/ Goodnight ftalk. :kiss:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I had fun talking with new people :D I miss mingling with them x33 [b]Im not strict[/b]. [i]sowss[/i] only when i have to :D I rarely say Hi first to someone. Mostly, they must say hi to me first before i say Hi..coz im shy :ninja: maybe thats why they think im snob.. ;_; actually me nuu snob.. :D Me and ice are having suu much fun now =D aww correction, [i][b]mah bebe ice[/b][/i] =D I want to say sorry to someone.. im really really sorry budz =( i can't.

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-27 09:26:35)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess~i really thought dis gurl above me is so unreachable.,wakokokk~~i thought she's not da type to mingle with other lowlife mortals like me.,haha~~i admire this gurl su much. :wow: i confess~i am so glad coz of him., he easily makes me happy. <--wrong grammar i think. :wasted: i confess~tomorrow is a big day to me., yay~! i hope i will be interviewed asap im excited a month from now., march 7 coz dat day ................EB!hahahahahha :lol:[/b]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess -i am soooo overmajor...etc,happy today!!!! -i lolled wit my friends song too much! -stayed with him for 40 minutes, arggh! Hate it! -i luv his new nickname, 'totow' haha, lols,
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ Duch and I had a good time making fun of someone. [b]I know.[/b] It's bad. ♥ I hate Luigi. He brought me Yellow Cab again! Imma get fat! [i]Ugh, boyf.[/i] ♥ I drank my fave again--vodka. Therapy. It's for therapy. :penguin:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess - I'm crazy today, crazy alive! :lol: - I Want 2 updated ma crush list, sooo.. Chaoooo!! :penguin::penguin:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess its midnight already and i sneaked out for the pc =D hope my parents wont wake up haha i should be studyin :wasted:
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]i confess that: + i'm really tired this week everynight we usually practice for our cultural show at our clasmyts house..:wasted: + i'll kill papa bear if he will let me die at chapter 6 of his uninvited summer story... =D[/quote]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess * I haven't eat anything the whole day and its almost 6pm * I didnt go to school again today * I slept at 5am and woke up 8am * I cant think clearly anymore * Im so confuse about things * Some people are not even helping at all gosh :| keep telling me things and stop but not working * I can be so stubborn and just ignore what people tell me. * I wanna bash my head to the wall. * I think im inlove with my bestfriend < that what people keep telling me. * Im not in the mood to do anything . * I been crying for few hours now and my eyes is really hurting now * I have this huge headace :/ * Why does thing doesnt go the way i want too. * I wanna go back to the philippines * I miss my bestfriend so much * I cant really think clearly anymore * Why do i feel so hurt because of him * I should be ok with this situation * Im really confuse. * He dont wanna let me go * Someone is mad at me , im sorry i didnt mean it :( * Im sad because kuya jie left wp * My brother chris is so dissappointed on me . =( * My mom doesnt know that i didnt go to school today and yesterday * 2009 aint really my year at all * I still reminisce about something with someone. * I wish he realize it already because it might be too late. * In just 1week everything can happen and change everything . * Its so cold outside , i wanna go out with out a jacket on. * I met new 3friends last night and they are all rapper well except the boy from belgium * I wanna run away from home. * I miss the food in the philippines * I miss the sari-sari store back at our house. * I dont know what i want anymore. * This is the longest confession i ever had :|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:51

[ 9 queries - 0.306 second ]
Privacy Policy