• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=cla_15]* i blushed when i saw the pic of that *ehem*..i feel like raping him..JOKE!!:lol:[/quote] I know who [b]tadang riz[/b] is blushing on =D and i discovered lotttttttss of pics tonight but [b]im not going to show her[/b] =D . Its a slow night.. I wonder what ice is serving foe dinner :drool: I wish mareh will go OL arghh .. its so boring without her.. I think a couple broke up .. im not sure but its sad.. seeing how sweet they were.. :rolleyes: i miss sum1 or sum2 ... =( aside from the sum2, [i][b]i really really really really miss S[/b][/i] :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-29 08:34:39)

pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]meCONFESSING...[/b] [quote][i]-i loev using italic.. :lol: it's so cold in my eyes.. -earlier my relationship with someone is ended exactly 5 in the afternoon.. she's the one who decide bout that thingy coz i don't want to give my decision coz im so confused.. =D so many things are running in my mind that time..but i guess she's happy right now so it's okay.. :D -i played crazy kart earlier and i lol'd coz im so noob..haha im in level 4..hahaha :P -i sleep late last night coz me and ciao is chatting i loev chattin with my teacher[chaw] she's so madaldal.. and i lol'd earlier in her texted i thinks she's so mad at someone..i wanna be lke her,,she's my idol now..i wanna play too.. :lol:[as if kaya]=D -i lol'd with parng cha.. :lol: she's so damn crazy.. :lol: i viewed her cam earlier.. :lol: i steal her fafa's.. :lol: and were doodling earlier ahaha,, :lol: -my tummy is hurting :crybaby:..[/i][/quote]
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[confessions] * i wanna go OL to make [i]kulit-kulit[/i] duch to show me those pics..:wow: but my Ym is down now.:wallbash: * im still thinking who is budz bunny..:ninja: * i said my goodnight in OT and RS and told them that im going to increase my post count BUT THE TRUTH IS..i watched "something" together with my cousin..if you knew me enough..you know what's that "something" that im talking about..:eh: * i spammed in RS..i want my mare to clean my mess..[img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/111.gif[/img] [/confessions]

Last edited by cla_15 (2009-01-29 08:45:18)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]I wish mareh will go OL arghh .. its so boring without her..[/quote] [sup]It is?[/sup]:wasted: [sup]There there there, husssh..im here now alredi :wow:[/sup] [align=center][sup][b]-- Start Of Confession --[/b][/sup][/align] [spoiler][sup]- I feel weird, well what the heck, i always do!..[/sup] [sup]- Haay i really wanna make stuffs in PS, like a new theme for my [sarcasm][b]Uberly fantastic, absolutely epic, so freaking cool[/b] blog [/sarcasm]..and i wana make a new sig..since later on, it isnt ice's bday anymor.. But newflash!!!..iSuck at PS now..[/sup] [sup]- ac2lly, iSuck at everything..even breathing :lol: (LOL EMO!..)[/sup] [sup]- I confess, i told my rez that im partially emo!! =D=D=D=D, means im not really emo, but i do wud enjoy if i stop breathing automatically :lol:[/sup] [sup]- I need a [b]wake up call![/b], seriously, like a big smack on the face, a kick on the arse, an almost accident..anything..a nearly landing of a plane on my head..anything that wil make me wake up..[/sup] [sup]- Im hiring sum1 to do anything i said ^ there!..[i][b]name ur effing price! =D=D[/b][/i][/sup] [sup]- I made this post to SPAM and get post count..agen =|[/sup] [sup]- I confess, i puked awhile ago (seriously), i vomitted the M&Ms i ate and wat i had for lunch..dats y I ate dinner and ate well cus since lunch i dont hav anything inside my tummy[/sup] [sup]- I confess, I lie alot..like alot!, not all the time..but at some situations..esp sticky ones :ninja:, Im an honest person but I lie alot![/sup] [sup]- I enjoyed american idol su much and there will be an episode tomoroww..weepee!![/sup] [sup]- I watched an episode of GG from S1, Chuck said sumthing which i xtremly hate..well not really hate..It jst made my stomach turned up side down and agen the feeling of it being mixed..[/sup] [sup]- I confess, For people who dont know me yet very well which is a lot..I am a very neutral person!..VERY![/sup] [sup]- GRRR I sound like some1 so dramatic from my past..I really sound like him now..WTH?!!? :|[/sup] [sup]- This post is stupid but it makes sense, i rest assure u that! :D[/sup][/spoiler] [align=center][sup][b]-- End Of Confession --[/b][/sup][/align]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2009-01-29 09:20:01)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Confession's Genre: Semi- ranting [sup]so sorry DX[/sup] I'm really tired because of all my tasks (note: school craps), I've thought something that I shouldn't have thought, i feel guilty :-< I wonder if our *object* has a meaning to *object* I wish that I could just... 8-> amf, i feel guilty, again I'm stuck in someone's fs profile just to listen to her/his playlist, i suck ((: I saw something and I couldn't get *object* out of my mind I confess I want to have another vacation.. in TS. ((:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]meCONFESS[/b] [i]-i lol'd at my sister coz i told her wat danx told me.. :lol: and she told me "tell her gsto ko na xa.. :lol::lol:" duh..her name sucks..haha :penguin:[/i]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] -i really miss Anne =( -i'm freak now,yay =D more post again being agent :penguin: -i'm wondering about him,is he fine or not .Long time no talk -i really busy about school DX,it kills me :wasted: -i miss our crazy conference =(

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2009-01-29 09:45:45)

dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i'm not feeling well again :retard: (i will update the story if im in mood :penguin:) i confess i miss someone here =( i confess i'm confused, i dunno why :/

Last edited by dondon (2009-01-29 09:41:06)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confess that.. -I don't feel like practicing tomorrow. my body is really aching. but, i love dancing. it refreshes my mind. :eh: but it's painful. lels. -I'm so evil. :( i don't want to be a backstabber. but i can't help it. -I'm so darn confused. :| Can I have a human minute? lol. yeah i want to have a human minute. I don't want to feel anything. :lol: I want to think and think and thiiink. XDD :lol: -My schedule is so dang ruined. i don't know if I could still manage the time anymore. :| -I'm not nervous about my grades in the previous quarter. i just don't care anymore. -"hearts day" is so near. :eh: i want to spend the day w/ moi bff's. :D -I lost my mudraks' watch. :crybaby: i know i'm dead. :| sht. that was expensive. cross. :( -I feel contented today though I was a bit disturbed with moi... nvm. :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess - I don't know what the hell with Kak Vect :/ He Leave us =( - I Love ma crazy team =D - I Miss our crazy confe :(

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-29 10:13:15)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess my eyes hurts liek this O_O" no sleep. oye I confess that im amazed on what ive saw. =D I confess that i missed tour hot and crazy conpe. I confess i missed Mareng Luna, Trick & opkors ol MMP. I confess that i want to continue the story, but nah! it's too late.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]i love him[/b][/i] still.. :redface: really really effin do :redface: my hunnie, my boo :wow: My tummy hurts so much.. grrr forgor to eat dinner :crybaby: i wish dundun will be fine.. imyyy =( have to go now.. :D im excited to read HP7 ageeeN! =D :penguin:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESS[/b] - - • I think this is the [b]best[/b] day so far. [b]LAWL.[/b] I knowww, I always say that line. ((x But yeahh. ♥ I think i'm[b] inlove[/b]. *bahaha • Today was lots'a fun. Really. U-yea. My friend and I did photographyy. X333 [b]REAL [/b]Photography. :> Her mom bought a rly neaaat [b]dSLR camera[/b]. D*mn, I'm so cravin' for one. I can't wait for the photos to be uploaded. [b]OOYAAAY![/b] X333 • I'm addicted to [i]abstract photo manipulation[/i] and [i]multi-shots[/i]. [b]GAAASH.[/b] It kills my boredom everytime. ;DD I'm addicted to Photoshopp. >:333333333 • I saw tons and tons of[b] Paramore[/b] pictures todaaay. Like, [u]48957687[/u] pictures of Hayley and her band. [b]FTW.[/b]\m/ [b]GAAAD.[/b] She's just effin' aww-suum. She's so kyooooot. :3 D*mn, I wanna meet her in person. I just so [b]love[/b] her, I wanna immitate her [u]hair[/u], [u]fashion[/u] and [u]everything[/u]! *mega-drool [b]Parawhore, Paramaniac, Paratrooper, Paramore-hardcore-fan[/b] ; [b]OOOYEA.[/b] That is soooo me. >;33333 && OH! I memorize [b]all[/b] of her songs. Trust me when I say [b]ALL[/b]. XDDDDDDDD
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i just zapped 16 reports, and im kinda irritated. I confess that Eney is the Queen of Gossips. lels. gossip gorl. I confess i was :redface: when i saw my anak's post. #11439. I confess that im hungry. (poverty) lewls. :lol: I confess that im starting (once again) to like Only Reminds me of You - MYMP. I confess that i wanna say thank you to Anne, for the unexpected repu.
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]WARNING:[/b] It's a long list. But I think it's worth reading. Hahaha. :lol: iConfess... ♥ I believe this is my [i]best-est[/i] birthday yet. ♥ I'm waiting since last night for Babe's gift to me. [b]It's frustrating.[/b] Maybe she didn't make me one. :crybaby: ♥ I hate someone and HE used to be one of my closest friends. He didn't ruin my day but it did [u]bother me[/u] somehow that he changed a lot. ♥ I thought for a minute back there last night in Class-S riot that [b]I was gonna die[/b] and won't be able to feel the happiness of my 17th birthday. I literally can't breathe because of laughing at Lintek and Anne. ♥ I really really really really hate hate hate YM. I swear. ♥ I wanted to beg ppl to use Twitter because I don't use YM. But of course, I can't. Hahahaha. ♥ I'm craving for Krystal Meyer's "My Savior" song. Please give me if you have the file. Please. :| ♥ I LOLD at Liit's gf a while ago. She's so funny IDK if she's like normal or what. She took a lot of pictures and every time she had a [i]GOOD SHOT[/i] she'll scream "GOTCHA!" ♥ I want to go to Italy now and hug my relatives there. I miss them so much. ♥ I wanna spam. I'm bad. ♥ I hate that My Mom laughed like a kid when Luigi complimented my outfit. Like [i]"Babe, are those your legs? Pakurot nga!"[/i] and then he pinched my cheeks like I'm some cute kiddo in a supermarket. I wanna cry. Total embarrassment. [i]Ugh![/i] ♥ I greeted all of the ppl that have the same birth date as mine. Well, almost all. ♥ I would definitely love to rip off the head of my bestfriend's girlfriend. She's so annoying. ♥ It makes me sick remembering that I talked to that person again. I hate him. I don't like him. He always gives me headache. I don't deserve it. ♥ I love my cousins more than you know. They really crack me up. Just like Class-S. ♥ Every time I hear 2 of my cousins' name I twitch. They're names are like... weird. Major weird. For me. ♥ I didn't tell anyone that my phones are like dead so there is no way I am receiving your texts now. Sorry. Really. I am so sorry. ♥ Though the names of my cousins are uber weird, I envy them for having such UNIQUE names. I want my own share. Aww. ♥ I squeeled at Luigi's gift to me. :redface: I LOVE YOU. ♥ I wanted badly to clean FTP but [b]my net is not cooperating[/b] today. IDKY. This is like the one of the very few days that my net would go DC for a long time and when it got back it's effin sloooooow. Like a snail. ♥ Ftalk just made me LOL while posting this post. I think I reached the maximum characters because suddenly my post is like... [i]*nauubos yung letters*[/i] :wasted: ♥ I wanna post moar confessions cause I have so many. My head is going to explode anytime now but I think ppl will kill me cause this is fckin long. PS: Imma post another set of this later. I swear my head's gonna explode now. :lol:

Last edited by aysbeaux (2009-01-29 11:31:00)

eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]I confess that Eney is the Queen of Gossips. lels. gossip gorl.[/quote] LELS. :lol: I confess that James is the King of TJ. :eh: jk. Nah, we talked about someone earlier. He's such a gossip boy. (wth? :lol:) I confess that I'm so into blogging right now. :drool: I confess that I signed up to tumblr. But, I trust LJ right now. :redface: I let it host my so called blogs. :lol: I confess that I'm glad because Jesse is back. :D I confess that I LOL'd so hard with Kuya Jep. :-J Haha. he's such a.. L-) =D jk.

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-29 14:31:03)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I want to thank a specific someone in my house who hided my laptop :doubt: . I can't finish something for my special someone :evil: :mad: I promised that person but oh wow thanks to that person who hided my laptop, everything went wrong :disgust: I wish that person a happy happy happy birthday. Oh wait, she mentioned it was a best :D but i didn't make anything for her :| I should've give her a present. But the reason why i didn't is just mentioned in the first confession :thunder: I hope I'll meet her someday. Wanna go to Tokyo and Paris with her :redface: :wow: Saranghae I promise myself to spend the day tomorrow finishing my gift :thumbsup: This post so mushy :lol:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eney0715]I confess that I LOL'd so hard with Kuya Jep. :-J Haha. he's such a.. L-) =D jk.[/quote] hell yeah! =D i confess i havent got any sleep yet.. its 6:30am LOL i miss someone.. i wont tell who im hungry its almost time for breakfast james is sooooooo lazy.. im itching for the update.. i got slightly irritated last night.. LOL but its all cool..
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]i loev you, dungs. :wow:[/quote] I confess that I just notice, the link in Chaw's siggy is the siggy I made for her :lol: Stupid me ((: Thanks Chaw anyway xDDDDD I miss youu.

Last edited by losher29 (2009-01-29 20:03:17)

EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I CONFESS[/b] [spoiler]*I feel like going to schl. *I can't wait for my glasses to finsih. x) *I am feeling lonely.x([/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:44

[ 9 queries - 0.246 second ]
Privacy Policy