• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

pAtchii
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]meCONFESSING...[/b] [spoiler]-imma happy right now eventhough earlier imma mad at her.. -she already text me.. :eh: and she sez sorry to me.. :eh: -imma out..and i need to call her up now.. imma little bit shy.. :redface:[/spoiler]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess im really in my mood to do the story. (: I confess that i miss my groupmates a lot. Damn school. kiddin. I confess that i loev the movie, The House Bunny. *clap* I confess that LaloLa is fken' boring. (All the Primetime Shows, they're so whatever) But i also confess that im still a Kapuso. I confess that this is getting so eff' non-sense.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that James made me post at our story so that he'll post the loooong story tonight. =D Amf. He's sooo.. :lol: I confess that I'm super busy playing games at Barbie.com. :P I'm enjoying it so much. :wow:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess - I Want 2 updated ma [b] [u] crush list [/u] [/b] but still [i] thinking [/i]. Ahahaha x3. OMG, Why i'm xo lazy? :wallbash:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ I gave Anne many gifts in Pet So. Hahahaha. ♥ I so love those ppl who uses my bday sig. :kiss: ♥ I want to have my FS converted to Flash. LOL
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im done with the Chapter 5.2, who want's me to publish it? (Nahh, James you're insane) I confess that me, and my cousin together w/ the -- will have a fieldtrip, (is that what you call fieldtrip James?!) :doubt: I confess that this night is non-sense. (Except im done making the effin story)
oby_nagnar
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I am stacked .. :wallbash: :paranoid:

Last edited by oby_nagnar (2009-01-26 11:17:37)

leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that.. [spoiler]i'm sooo confused..i dunno why i'm soo lazy to go to school i'm in la la la la la love :wow:[/spoiler]
taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess because i will crazy =D
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im like.. "wtf' when i read the update of our story.. james is just sooooooooooo crazy to think of some ideas.. im so happy right now.. im hungry.
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess -i broke up with my bf last nyt..i didnt say anything i just broke up with him..but i feel im hurt inside.. -i love switpotato blog style crossover layouts.. :wow: :wow: -and im using switpotatos layouts now..

Last edited by cydrax_17 (2009-01-26 20:44:02)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess Im deeply hurt , seriously i been crying for few hours now..:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=tap13]I confess I love her so much, you know who you are,[/quote] who's that? haha~ I confess I'm talking to the person I miss so much~ lol haha.
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess i felt so sad today and i can't stop my tears from falling :cry: =( i still want to talk with ate ryl in wp but im not in a mood to talk with anyone this time,,i want to be alone i confess i really miss this three persons here in ftalk [i]tita bel,ate zyrickz,ate sheryl[/i] they are really concerned to me and treat me as thier younger sister... i confess i wanna chat with ate zyrickz and talk about her plan of leaving wp[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2009-01-26 21:00:35)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]iCONFESShhh[/b]' [quote][b][u]School[/u][/b] - Its retarded :wasted: Grade 1 lessons.lol They're super late I must say. Like super :mad: They're dumb here ((: They dont even know how to add :retard: They always need calculator. wth. But some lessons are real hard though. If you think about it. trickyy. T-T I was the one who was writing a lot of crap in the table ((: Lmao. Its like already full. never get caught though :lol: Poor peolpee who got detention. xDDDDD They have to clean it. I was calling my classmate FAT tima. her name is fatima. :lol: But Ill say Fat (pause) then tima ((: Lewl. She got irritated though. Irdc. I called her whore in Japanese,Russian,Filipino,& Spanish. I was surprise she understand xDDDDDDD But lmao. it was fun.[/quote] [quote][b][u]House[/u][/b] - Nothings happening. Its messy. GAAAAH :drool: I wanna clean it. But Im to lazy T__T . I am. But its not that dirty though. :lol: You just have to rearrange things ((xxxx I went shopping. I need a new closet :mad: My stuffs wont fit in the old anymore T___T[/quote] [quote][b][u]Friendstertawwk[/u][/b] Dondon use my idea ((: whew. I don't know which one I like =D confuse. I wanna update my thread but I'm afraid people wont like my graphics :lol: I don't feeel home when I use the dark themes :wasted: Most of my signatures look weird with it :lol:[/quote] [quote][u][b]MMP[/b][/u][spoiler]I miss everyone =([/spoiler][/quote] [b]LOVE[/b] [spoiler][i]s t a l k e r . . . . [/i]:P[/spoiler]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]I confess today was my last day in school suspension, I confess I'm happy to be free outside :wasted:, but I'm m going to miss being in school suspension, I wish I could go bak, because we could relaxed over there :eh: just silence the whole day though, I confess I'm feeling very week right now, I confess I'm excited to be back tomorrow, I confess ISS attacked almost all my grades it all decreased now I need to study more harder, that's mean no Ftalk, I confess I'm addicted to Love Story and Love Bug, I confess tomorrow will be a fun and kind of horrible day, I guess lot's of people will ask me why I got in school suspension, and I'm worried that I got in ISS for a stupid non sense hilarious reason, I bump on the fire alarm accidentally and can't explain it to the teacher clearly so, there it is. I confess I'm so sad about my two brothers they're both sick because we don't had vaccines, I confess I'm scared that I could be sick too, I confess that I'm so scared that I loose her, I confess I want to talk to her, I confess that after this, I'm thinking of going offline already, I confess I'm feeling depressed, I confess that I'm loosing hope on staying at Ftalk, I confess I'm hungry and I want to eat what my mom is baking right now. I confess that I'll be so busy starting today that I'm free, lot's of catch up to do, I confess I'm scared of what will happen next, I confess I want to stop the time. I confess I love her.[/i]
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lhyrickz]i confess i felt so sad today and i can't stop my tears from falling :cry: =([/quote] what in da name of ikik queen riz, happened? :o im here for u. =( just a PM or a text away. [hr][hr] I confess, my gigicam is busted. :wasted: i confess, i will be inactive again anytime this week. I already passed my resume at da provincial prosecutor's office. :wow: last nyt was lalalove and funny. :lol: I still think dess and vect are a couple now. =D:thumbsup:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I want to do this thing in school. I confess I hate myself. LOL I confess I thought she was my friend. I confess I sent a prank letter to my friend. I confess I want to tell her to stop doing what she's doing right now. I confess all of things I confessed does not involve Ftalk~

Last edited by angeli718 (2009-01-26 22:53:40)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. - I have left WP, with a heavy heart :cry: - I have nothing against with any member of the group, in fact, I love all of them. - I have enjoyed every bit of my stay in WP, but evrything has to come to an end. - I will miss posting in WP, for sure. - I will still meet some WP's here in the boards, and I will still be the same Kuya, Daddy, Uncle & Impong Jie that you have known.
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I'm really Happy :) I Miss My owangeeeeeee.., desperately. And hopes that she misses me, too. :( I Miss ate faith I'm Bored :wasted: Nobody's online :retard: I'm stunned :redface:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:52

[ 9 queries - 0.455 second ]
Privacy Policy