• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess~im such a noob. :lol: i didnt know you can delete the repus u have given to a member until now, when i lost 5 repus. :lol: just wanna say thanks for the person who did that., :lol: dont worry i will not do what u have done to me :lol: I also confess that i hate my mother coz she wants to cut my hair :| :penguin:
cydrax_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess [spoiler]i do dream about sex...with my crushes:penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

♥ i'm annoyed with my sig but i love it. :retard: ♥ i was so shocked with kupidoh's site. wth happened there? he was hacked? :O
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess - i feel all WP members hate me.:crybaby: - pls dont mad at me,if u mad at me,[b]kick me[/b] :crybaby: - i hope someone give me a domain and hosting haha =D
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I just got home from school. Practice ^^ - Tomorrow's the big dayyyy :o:redface: - I was happy with what I saw. Wth. - Someone talked to me a while ago. :paranoid:*in school. - I miss Jolo's voice. We talked last night. :lol:
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] - My neck really hurts! It's like I'm [b][u]paralyzed[/u][/b] or something :retard: Waaah! I want to have my old neck back! :crybaby: - I am effin excited about moii sweet ate ice's burtdaii :eh: it's like [i]im teh one celebrating it[/i] since i'm teh one who's very excited..lewls :lol: -I was so happy taht i wasn't migrated to teh other group [b][at school][/b] weeee~! lalalab it! =D -I miss moii[b] partner in crime[/b] Maan [[i]not an FTalker..soon to be[/i] :lol:] i didn't get teh chance to reply her comments =( -I miss [u]froggiie malow![/u] waaah! She left a comment in FS but I was too late to reply! :crybaby:
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i am effin mad, i can't open my FS account. i just wanna :crybaby:. - i'm not contented with what i achieved with regards to my grades. ;) - i quarreled with somebody. a classmate actually. he is so [b]plastic[/b].
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i]I confess I wasted my time installing those application and at the end its not working. What the Hell. :wallbash:[/i]
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Coenfeis. (; [spoiler][quote]• Moi EX-CLASSMATE said to me "PUTANG INA MO! GAGO KA!" Oh my. I taught she is angry at me. But, someone hacked her. So.. I hope she will change her PASSWORD NOW! :lol: • I'll gonna say to my friend that I'm so annoyed with her. She's so FLIRT! Duh. She became FAMOUS just because of US. :3 Because our GROUP is Popular from all the FRESHMEN GIRLS. >:[ • I want a kitten. Here kitty kitty. :3 • I'm very annoyed again. Because I don't know if SOMEONE deleted my pending comments or what. Ugggh. :mad: • I was just waiting for my mom to come. I think she has a SIOMAI with her. I hope so. :3 • I looooev, UBER LOEV, EXTREMELY LOEV the song INSOMNIA! I wanna sing it all day long. *FEELS LIEK INSOMNIA AAH AHH AHH! :3 * • Yaaaaaaay. Tomorrow is TUESDAY. Computer Daay. ~~~ :wow:[/quote] [/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

confessions. - i miss my sis bog. :3 also with those baklesh and tambois. =| - bata's work is effin cute. :P - im included on that leadership training tomorrow! whut the eff. i dont want to be grilled on the quad under the sun. gaaah. ror :mad: :wallbash: - i want to pass our quiz tomorrow in math. eRRRR. first subject. dangggg! goth loli. =D - i know who is the real *tsupageti* lmao. xDDDDDDDD and he is such a snob. =| waber! =D - i saw tapx today, and he is displaying his self outside g ol. how pathetic! (:< =D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i havent eaten yet :wasted: its raining like hell outside . im so tired from my duty this morning. had to wake up at [b]4AM[/b] to dress up.. my patient is hypotensive and his BP has been fluctuating liek disco lights :wasted: im on [i][b]q 3o mins BP taking[/b][/i].. arghh ,, :wallbash: i hope he'll get better already.. at the same time though, im glad i wus that bc. i barely noticed the time x33 I miss [u][b]my budz[/b][/u].. I think his avoiding me.. oh well i guess its for the best :penguin: I dreamed of a room full of [i][b]nude men[/b][/i] last night. :o and wuts crazy was that all of them are [b]men from class-s[/b] =D I confess that i lied with my last confession :lol: i loev trippin .. :lol:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-26 06:19:43)

imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i will confess now. i confess i did not drink liquors for past 2 days and yesterday i was very happy because we had the time to watch Underwold.Since we had a convo on the telephone we argued about something and know the result?We broke up immediately.I loved him so much but all he did is break my heart.
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: -I'm [s]jealous[/s] :wallbash: -I won't leave [b]The Scandalers[/b]. -I want a new phone. :retard: -My classmates told me a secret and it's soo :wow:

Last edited by malow (2009-01-26 06:50:44)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i jealous because my sister had a new phone. i confess i played in [i]Kidzania[/i] last time ([i]played[/i] , not just watching) i confess i was a kid last time i confess i so sleepy today i confess i (will) alone this valentine :ninja:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]meCONFESSING..[/b] [quote][i]-i wanna :crybaby: coz of what happened.. :crybaby: imma saying sorry but she can't accept me sorry.. :crybaby: i dunno wat to do.. :crybaby: -if she can't forgive me maybe i won't online for how many days.. :crybaby: -i will wait for her text on friday.. :crybaby: -imma really guilty.. i loev her so much but imma so bad to her.. :crybaby:[/i][/quote]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that Im still mad. whatever. :wasted: I feel so wasted today. I dont think we'll fix this. :retard: Anyway, Goodnight. :|
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess: I want/ need to move on :P lols
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I wrote everything. :/ I hope my mom could understand what I am feeling inside. -the day is near. i'm not that excited liek before. -my body is aching. i feel so dizzy. shttt. XD our choreo is cool. but, he's super fast. :retard: the steps are cool. but too fast. lol. anyway. i know i'll get used to it. modern effin hiphop. :-j -i'm starting to.. :wasted::wasted:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess :3 - I'm confused with some member's here. LOL. What happen with me? Tsk. :3 - I Really want 2 know [b] all [/b] member's here. Geee. Like i want 2 know all of them! And make a friendship with them, but [u]how[/u]? :lol: - RS is really quiet today, i don't know what happen, maybe they are busy. ;] - I'm xo excited with our RS confe, but i also was [b][u]nervous [/u][/b]. Ahahaha x3 Coz i've promise i'll singing in our confe next time. I Hope ma baby michang already [b][u]forget it[/u][/b]. =D - I'm skipped ma Math course today, i'm lazy. My bad. O.O; - I Still didn't comfort with ma ava and siggy :x I Want 2 change them all, but still searching. :wallbash: - I Want 2 update ma FS. But still not yet done! Ahahaha, Lazyyyy~! :wallbash: - I Don't know why, today is very [b][u]quiet[/u][/b] so [b] silent [/b]. I Wonder where is everyone? :paranoid:

Last edited by setsunacha (2009-01-26 08:37:07)

preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess *I didnt go to school , i wasn't in the mood thats why and i overslept because i went to bed 5am last night waiting for someone but he didnt got on and message. * He's really so smoochy :wow: and he's only like that with me. * Im addicted to a tagalog rap song titled " Doon lang " * Im having a convo with jerome tablazon , and we back with the kulitness =D * Im so inlove with someone :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:32

[ 9 queries - 0.124 second ]
Privacy Policy