• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [b][i]Ive been listening to this song for about 100 times, This song is really amazing. Whoa! its very moving its like everytime i listen to this song, I can really expressed my true self without having to say a single word,This is really awesome. My boo and I listen to this song everytime i went to their house. BTW. I have to used again my PM system,someone told me to use it.[/b][/i]

Last edited by tristanPS3 (2009-01-20 06:00:37)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=misz.faith]Mii wanna join Ice's Bday Bash..I miss you hunnie..Advance Happii Beerdae![/quote] Aw, sweetie. Thanks. Join now! :P [hr] This member is rly making me go ROFL. He/she's not funny at all but I find his/her insights very unnecessary. It's like making a scene. A very big one. Wth. [i]It's his/her opinion.[/i] Imma let it go. I used to like [b]that[/b] person that I'm talking about at my 1st confession but, now err. Go to hell, maybe? :lol:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess :| -I'm mad at my sister. :disgust: She didn't tell me that Kuya Nathan was actually courting her. and FFFF. :/ She didn't inform my mom about it. It all happened today. :| She doesn't want to tell me if they are really on or not. They went home together. and yeah, I was the one who was bringing my sister's fcken things. :mad: I was like, "What am I? A Slave?! :mad:" err. I admit; the roses were beautiful. :D -I was very very glad to see Kuya Ruru awhile ago. (:< Dang. Can't wait for feb. 13. =D=D -I'm irresponsible. T-T My class list is missing. T-T ugh. i realized that being a treasurer is not fun, and not easy. ;__; Sheez. how's my dream. ftw. :wasted: I want to be the 3rd yr rep of Student Gov. next school year. T-T I don't think i could still change this attitude of mine. o_o -I have a hunch that this guy is mad at me. he's acting cold. but. it's just a hunch though. -i'm happy to see my eyebags. getting smaller. sigh. i miss the confe and some members of mmp. esp. kuya trick. wonder where he is. :rolleyes:
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm temporarily removing a specific feeling at this moment. and its LOVE. =|
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mods and Members[/b] Pls do not forget that we are maintaining peace in this thread. [b]Rants[/b] are not allowed. Pls set a good example. Thanks :) [spoiler][i]rant[/i] –verb (used without object) 1. to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave: The demagogue ranted for hours. –verb (used with object) 2. to utter or declaim in a ranting manner. –noun 3. ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation. 4. a ranting utterance.[/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]i confess..[/b] Im sick again :wasted: puked 2x this afternoon and i missed a 25 item quiz :| I don't drink medicine unless my body cant handle the pain already. Im a lil masochist :retard: I miss my babes and my buddy :rolleyes: wonder where they are now.. hmmm I am addicted to Paramore again.. \m/ dang i loev their songs .. :wow:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Confess I'm a little bit teh Gossip Girl in my Block, and I hate that part of me. It's so annoying and i can't take it. I'm not like this before, I'm so quite and very hard to approach. But now I'm like a bug who always nagging you, and questioning about non sense stuff like that. It's kinda irritating for me, for myself. I better fix myself before i hurt people.. :wallbash:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [spoiler]-I Want 2 Updated ma Premade's But i still Lazy :wasted: -I Really miss our crazy confeeeee :wallbash: -I Want 2 posting ma crush List but i still Lazy, coz it's too long :lol::penguin: -I'm lazy 2 do anything :wasted:[/spoiler]
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i didn't saw him yesterday and today, i just saw his handsome bask. dangg!:wasted: =D - the practical exam in biology is effin hard. pweh :disgust: - i wanna watch the inauguration of obama, even though it's just a waste of time. buahah. peace men! =D - im craving fer hs5! :drool: - i want that t700 cyber shot and nokia 5800, but an iphone will do. =D - i love this icon --> =D
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess i really wanna be [b]home[/b] i feel what the poster above me feels. my mother got mad at me. yeah she got mad yesterday., i hate myself.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - I was [u]mad[/u] at him earlier because of some reason. :eh: But were okay now. >;P Wahaha. He let me view some of his [i]pictures[/i]. ((: Buahaha. The one was really [u]cute[/u], he was really [b]FAT[/b]. :redface: Wahaha. XD I lablablab youu ~ >:333 Goodnight fangeeet x) I really enjoyed talking to you. Buahaha. I hope we'l never [i]argue[/i] anymoar. :mad: [u]echos[/u]. [b]xD[/b] - I miss my [b]chacha[/b], [i]nadnad[/i] and [u]andreaaaa[/u]. >:** - I need to review for our periodical test tomoro. [b]O_________o[/b] geesh. I havent studied anything yet and I really need to pass this exam in Biology. ~ TT aww. - Im eating stik-o while typing and im gonna eat stik-o while reviewing. :-J Buahaha. :lol::lol: - Im super HAPPY today because I reached level 9 in playing [b]Bloxrs[/b]. :lol: and I was chatting wif him. :eh: XD charot. :lol: You're going to sing me a [b]song[/b] tomoro, okay? :wasted: - I wanna say bye bye and Goodnight to everyone. :eh: Babusssh. :* [b];______________;[/b]

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2009-01-20 08:18:46)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

- I envy them cause they reached a high level in [u]Bloxors[/u]. - I wanna sing to someone. - I have 3 translators awready >;33333
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... - i envy some of my office mates, they've already got their salary increase :wallbash: - i really feel bad about what's happening in our department :( - they are not fair! :doubt:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]my confession..[/i] [quote]-i was so darn badtrip wif mah ex..!!:mad: she's so darn [b]pilosopa[/b]..i just told her to stop sending me her nonsense gm and she reply [b]"load mo ba gnigamit ko??,kaw ba nagttype??"[/b]:mad: darn her..but it's okay..she just proved to me that she's makin me jelous..:lol: it's not effctive..:lol: -imma so [b]happy because of HER[/b]..and look she's so [b]madaya[/b] only a few of her pic and look not a solo pic..:lol: but it's ok atleast she let me see some of her [b]ugly pics..[/b]:lol: -i won't sing for her..imma too shy to sing..i son't have the guts and the voice..:lol::redface: imma gonna give her a fansign..i think that's enuf..:lol: -i have an exam tomorow but darn imma too lazy to study..:lol: but later i must study to pass and to have a high grades..:lol: -imma [b]super happy[/b]coz of her and i reached level 11 in bloxors..:lol: we're both addict of bloxors..haha -imma so inlove with her..:wow: -imma so happy coz i have a grandgrand daughter..:lol: i chitchat with mah [b]mag-ina and mah grandgrand apo[/b]...:lol:[/quote]

Last edited by pAtchii (2009-01-20 08:41:01)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Someone sang for me tonight.. he sang 3 songs.. :wow: the 1st and 2nd one were all sad songs though but i liek it :wow: .. he sang it with the guitar :cool: :thumbsup: i forgot how nice his voice is.. :D Though he made me promise not to reveal his identity :lol: :ninja:

Last edited by ducheszv (2009-01-20 08:39:39)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]-- Start of Confession--[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: Daang i had a sumwat tiring day :lol:, this afternun me and my dad went to pick up the LPG from my brother in law, since thanks to the "denied shortage" :disgust:..The traffic is sooo effing crazy, many cars and trucks and buses amff.. :arrow: Grocery shopping is fun!..I loev buying groceries! :eh::lol: :arrow: Grr i havent searched for the broken CDs my bestfriend needs for her dress :retard::wasted::smoke:, im lazy to look for not working CDs here :crybaby: :arrow: Im planning to do sumthing, though i dont find it necessary since we agreed but, since the day is getting near..I'l jst have a lil quiz for that person :eh:, if that person cud answer right then good..if not then "thats too bad" :P :arrow: Gosh im addicted to "Chasing Pavements" by Adele and "Shine" by Anna Nalick.. Those are the best LSS for me :wow:, i lurve to sing it..I open my blog and make it play continously, though there are onli 2 songs :lol: :arrow: I kinda miss this thread :wow:, Im getting lazy to post..but i dont wana b Whiz anymore :lol::lol::lol: :arrow: iSuck at PS now..I cant make a good siggy for me =([/spoiler] [b]-- End Of Confession--[/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2009-01-20 09:15:10)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, i left my old eGroup and join RS(J) =D i'll miss my eGroup i already join 3 groups *LOL i had an embrassing moment at school last time i hate this day ;) i mad at my friends at school last time

Last edited by naddnadd (2009-01-20 09:21:04)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've been listening to the song When it all falls apart by The Veronicas for about 3 hours now. I left my player on repeat. I didn't know. :lol:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i conpess [b]- i want the domain LOLx. - i hope one will give me a gud domain,and the domain,does not have a expiration date. [/b] :lol: [b]- Pls let me love you. I love you. Thats all :wow:[/b]
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im guilty for :arrow: throwing PMS at my bby..[b]sorry[/b]..:(

Last edited by evevioletta (2009-01-20 11:29:59)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im effin tired of typing because of this: http://theftalk.com/p2259093-Today-10%3A36%3A02.html#p2259093 I confess im kinda angry because our teacher in social made me the leader for the upcoming program. I confess that i asked Jep an intriguing question.. :penguin: I confess that my legs are aching, liek Fck. I confess i missed my groupmates a lot. I confess that i read a text message, and i was liek.. WTF? She/He's so rude. :retard: I confess that im so lazy this day. I confess that while watching Tyra Banks Show i fell asleep. like zzzzzz. :o :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:54

[ 9 queries - 0.212 second ]
Privacy Policy