• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess, i hate my best friend, she always make me jealous . what a best friend is she ? i should not call her "best friend" i hate my sister, i hate her ! *truth :evil: i hate this day
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess: *i wan not in the class pictorial for our year book. waa. i really hate it. i was pissed off its because of my stupid classmate, she ask me and my other friends to walk with her in the covered walk. damn. i hate her. waa. the pctorial is over, waa. i was not in the pcture, damn it. *my ex texted me right now, she wanted me to go to UST for college, she want someone with her side, waa. i kinda hate her now. she's annoying. but i still love her even though she hurted me many times already. =/ martyr love. waa *i wasn't sure if i will be graduating high school, i receive my card. and my gawd. i have 3 subjects whpse in the red. waaa. damn *my day is full of crap. waa. i hate my day. *tomorrow will be my exam for physics. calculus. social studies. panitikan. literature. waa *i am ugly when i cry :crybaby: *my pathetic half brother called me and his asking for money. waa. *i was really touched to the mcdo commercial. woo. im kinda childish. waa :/ *dang! i have nothing to confess =x
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess -i hate [b]math.[/b] And i[b] dont wanna study anymore [/b]:wallbash: -While me and my bestfriends are walking a guy [b]like my ex [/b] :o my friend shock :wallbash:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler][quote]• I'm so tired writing and writing all over again. Damn! :penguin: • I'm so inlove wit you. :redface: :wow: • I'll gonna make a report right now. I'll be back maybe tomorrow. Ugh. I'm so damn BUSY for this quarter. D:[/quote] [/spoiler]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that.. me sad seeing tunie leave T^T tuniee. back ther. :| i finnally know ate ice's ages :wow: ayeeey finally :wow: she's 17 and turning into 18 at 29january :wow: advance huppy bidaii ate :wow: i just know that we cant put our confess at spoiler? ehh ? :P me enjoying today's practice, ebenthought they really crazee. i labyouu all guys :wow: i wanna maek sumthin for sumone. haha :lol: he gonna back tumoro. sankyooo God :wow: finally :wow: even he will go agen to school at monday, but stiil :D me really glad :3 i wana meet my textmate. aww. T^T i confused. really confused. arr. God help mee :D me bored, but... haha :lol: nvm
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I just got home from the doctor and im so glad to hear this thing on my ...... is nothing :D - I keep looking at his picture and it just make me cry - I miss our kulitan =( - I was walking down the street going to the doctor when this cute guy asked for my number :redface: :lol: - My ear still hurt alot :cry: - I love watching Meteor Garden even its old ..:lol: - Im addicted to the song " I'll make love to you "
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[i]i confess..[/i] [spoiler]-i'm so darn guilty and pissed off coz of some reasons,,,:D -i still love her but it's too late..:crybaby: -still mad of mah ex coz she keeps on sending me some nonsense GM..:mad: -i hope it's just a trial for both of us..:crybaby: -i deletd mah ex in mah friendster list coz i dunn wanna see her face there..:mad: -and she's one of the reason y i deleted mah ex..:D -still have a pakin fever..:puke::crybaby:[/spoiler]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. - crap. Percent was hard. Hello?Problems like these: R= P ---- x 100+% B - I wanna die die die. - He didn't leave any PMs. :wallbash:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess that i really really really love him soooo much..
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that.[/b] [spoiler]I envy those people who are able to update and properly manage their blog everyday and unable to delete it. :[ Unlike me, Whose been able to delete her blog and uable to retrieve it because of such unwanted laziness and tardiness to organize it. :wallbash: Errrghh! I hate myself for being such an unresponsible blogger. I wanna stop blogging. :[ Tsk. No I can't! I lolololove Blogging. Expressing myself for good. and I'll be able to tell my stories to the world, lalala, Blog blog, blg and[b] Poof! [/b] Gone. :| I never got clse to my Sweetie [Chariz] Like this. She's effin' Sweet![as for her name] She Rocks! \m/ And I miss my Bebe Malow. XD My attitude was quite sarcastic, envious, and undoubtably vain and I dunno why, or it's just an implication of some sort of Major Heartache, pain, and Agony, err. I dunnooo. I'm confused. :wallbash: :retard: [i]*sighs Badly*[/i] Why the heck in the world do I still think about that non-sense? -_- Tsk. I can't forget him! :crybaby: I'm still broke, especially my heart. :[ Good thing, I was able to answer all the test items in our exams and I felt great about it, actually. I got to relax. and just took it easy. XD alalalalalala. aand soo, this ends my confession. I gotta reply my sweetie first before she gets Off or I'll miss her again! =D :wow: >Rawr<[/spoiler]
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confessssssssssssssssssssssssssss [spoiler]today is the day to fight :mad:[/spoiler]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - I cant do it. I cant pretend everything's oke. :cry: I cant stop the tears falling from my eyes.

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-15 07:38:37)

setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess - I'm sad because ma mom and ma auntie fight =( what the hell with ma auntie? why she make ma mom cry? does she is crazy or what?:disgust:
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess -This day sucks. :disgust: Sooooooooo many projects/quizzes/longtests/assignments. d*mn. i wanna die right now. :wallbash: -I laughed at my teacher when he slipped. =D -I'm so bussyy. all bcoz of those st*p*d projects.. :mad:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: that i missed lois, ate meng, kuya neex anf the others.. ahaha.. i want to eat cake.. i want coffee..:drool:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im so effin glad that my F & K & 3 button back to normal. And im so happy bout it? Wanna celebrate? lels. Pathetic, btw, i also confess that my kambal (bestfriend) will be here again, and unfortunately i won't on the whole day. WHAT?! Jkk. And yes, im also excited because tommorow is the day where in my ex-club (arte-etra) will held their play, and im not that happy because im not there (it's because they kick me off the club) WHY?! Ask me. :lol: Lels. Too much non-sense grammars. :lol:

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-15 09:04:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: the pressure is killing me i think i need a time off.. i couldn't function well without him totally present anyway so its better that ill take a time off.. :arrow: i always believe that knowing yourself will make you a better person.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess i am not feeling well =( yesterday is so cold. i have a flu =| I confess i eat the donut of my bro. i thought it was for me =| I confess im addicted to naruto shippuden anime & manga :)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess - Its already 324pm and still didnt eat anything.. No breakfast. No lunch. - My pc is annoying omg. I wanna throw it away. - Im trying to upload something but it wont let me. - Im really pissed off . - Its almost sleeping time for someone and still something :cry: someone not doing - I feel like crying again. =(
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. :arrow: i wish sometimes, someone will learn to respect someone elses decision and give her/him time to think of it without letting her/him feel how miserable he/she is, it doesnt help. :arrow: im going gaga for whats happening this day :o OMG so many things happened in one day :wasted: :arrow: i still miss him =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 10 queries - 0.202 second ]
Privacy Policy