• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eehjhay]Who's that lolo? Hehe[/quote] my lollipop..ahaha.. i confess: i missed kuya eehjhay.. i missed his "[b]supladong[/b]" attitude.. ahaha..
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess.. -i love her..^ -i'm not mad..js little tampo lang.. =D
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] I miss dondon so much ToT Tomorrow is the day :redface: I hope i could ol tomorrow to meet dundun :paranoid: i haven't chatted with froggyy!! arggh!! :lol: i wanna chat wif her! i haven't laughed today <--- lol x3
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess im so bored I confess im so busy *lols I confess i lol'd at someone's confession. :lol: I confess im eating chocnut right now. ;)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - it's damn cooold today. sheez. im freezing. xD=D - tapx is in g ol this afternoon. and i didn't saw him. too bad. - he pm me and said he will catch me up in the T house.:redface: but it's darn heck late. went to mcdo with my friends. gaaah!:mad: - i need my [b]human blanket![/b] =D :P
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Another set of confessions. :/ I confess.. -I think Top is gay! :/ He keeps on saying things about his crush. And it seems like the crush that he is talking about is Pasawich. And Pasawich is a guy. :/ Urgh. But I still don't know. -I'm on my spy mode again. :D I am gonna spy on him. Just to know if he really is gay. =| I am just concerned. He is a very good friend. =| But I'll do support him if ever he is. :wow: -I am so disappointed with my bestfriend. She has a lesbian girlfriend. =| She broke one of our rules. "Having a relationship with Lesbos."XD Yeah, I am still happy for her. :D It just bothers me though. :disgust: -I am sick. As in really sick. I am having bad colds. And a high fever. But, I don't care. :/ Nobody cares except Potpot. :wow: -I miss Mom. She isn't around. =( She went to Bangkok this morning. =( I really need her right now. =( She'll be back this late evening. She just gave me a call. I forgot, she cares too. :D

Last edited by eney0715 (2009-01-10 07:59:46)

iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• It's so coooldd. Brrrr. >.< • I'm downloading many many songs. :ninja: • I'm ma gonna change moi Bg later or tomorrow. :wallbash: • The poster [b]#10431(Hoshigaki)[/b] is cute :redface:. He's cute on his ava. I'm so FC! =D HAHA! ((= I don't even know him. :retard: :redface: • I want to see moi krash. :3 • I want CHOCOLATES, baby. D: • I'm still searchin' who the hell is [b]gummy.worms123.[/b] I dunno him. I kept asking to moi friends. But they didn't know HIM also.[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-I'm disappointed at neneng. :/:/ She's sick. :| And she still wants to make balik here. :retard: -I lied to my mom. I didn't tell her I bought a black tribal hoodie. Dang. Zero money. ((: haha. but anyway. I super love it. :wow: -I was just wearing shorts and a simple tshirt when EJ and I went to sm. Well. Going to sm isn't really included in my schedule. Plus the fact that, I was the one who forced them to go with me. Anyway. I wore those kind of clothes since, I thought i'll just be going home after attending our NAT Review. :-j So. When we went to sm, I was really freaking shivering. xD -I was unaware. A lot of people were looking at me since my legs were exposed. Gaah. I don't care. I mean, hell yeah. It didn't bother me. :wow: -a cute guy waved his hand and said hello to me. then he suddenly asked for my number. so i was like, "wtf. as if i know you. :rolleyes: " then I rolled my eyes sarcastically and continued walking my way home. =D=D -I'm sleepy.[/spoiler]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess.[/b] =| egad! this is the toughest week in 2009. :retard: i studied almost every day so i didn't have time to open the computer. [quote]what we had this week: - entrance test to high school. i had to study math and English from grade 1-3. i got a headache fer that! but it was also cos i slept late at night, about 11 pm. :P - yesterday was the day. i had math and English tests. God, i must have held the invitation by January 30! :angry: well, school will gives us the invitation if we are accepted to be a high school student for the next school year. and i [b]MUST[/b] hold it on my hands! - today, i had the second entrance test. it was just like an intelligence test. you know IQ test, don't you? something like that. we had it from 9-11 am. during the test, we weren't able to go to the toilet, drinking, or anything else but doing the test. it was hard! there were a certain time for each section. :wallbash: i admit that i was good at math, i finished 17 out of 20 math problems in about 15 minutes! :wasted: - for the next two weeks, we'll have so many assignments to submit. we also have tests to do cos we'll start try outs for national exams in February. =) during try outs, we have neither homework nor tests! :eh: - i just knew that ftalk has made some updates. those are good. ;) - dondon moved to class-s. i'm not shocked. :lol: maybe they (he and anne) can get along better there. mph, i wanna know how he feels being in a new group. ;)[/quote] well, that's my confession for now. is my English improving? :rolleyes:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]- Buahaha. Im Happy. :p - Someone made me smile earlier with his comment in fs. (: - I made a long comment for him, too. - Our confe earlier was so \m/ Buahaha. - I wanna welcome kuya patrek in our mmp fam, he's part of us na. :p Welcome kuya! :P - My fs sucks, except for the comment box part. ((: - I miss someone already while im writing this. x) Buahaha. ((: echos. Jokejoke. =D - I hope he'll wait for me. :penguin::penguin: - That's all. :p[/spoiler]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *my ex texted me to start up an evil quarrel with me, she keep boasting that she's rich im poor, and so what? waa. i hate her but i still love her, i can't understand my heart. i can feel that she's making an excuse for me to be out of her world. waa.i hate rich people from now on :( *someone is really mad of me because of my over-kulit. waa. i hate myself for being kulit *i was so ashamed that i failed the entrance exam of ateneo. it was hard. waa. the results are pretty insane, *i don't know how to swim, waa >.<
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

I confess.. [spoiler]-im forcing someone to confess here.. =D -that someone makes me laugh and smile..haha she's so kulit... -her comment is non sense but i like it..haha soo kulit..haha i love her.. -my comment box is so nice..hahaa al u can see is her face..or watsoever u calld that.. =D -i'm happy coz of her.. :D -i want her to be mine..as in MINE haha -i always away away her..haha i dunno but for me it's just a lambing..haha -i LOVE HER SO MUCH..[/spoiler]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=iana27]• The poster #10431(Hoshigaki) is cute :redface:. He's cute on his ava. I'm so FC! =D HAHA! ((= I don't even know him. :retard: :redface:[/quote] *Wow . im shocked. lulzzzz. anyway thanks! and whats FC? :lol: btw im carl. =) [hr] I confess -Im so sleepy. *Whoooosh. Iforgot it is already 12:00 :lol: -I'm so shocked right now. *lolwut -I hate my yahoo messenger 9.0 here. I'm always getting disconnected. Darn. :mad: -I lol'd at someone's comment. :lol: -My karma in plurk is getting higher & higher! yeah \m/ :wow: -I lol'd what james pm'ed me. the resort thingy. :lol: -I'm disappointed about the game. Boston Vs Cavs. Arrgggg
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that... [spoiler]i hate it. teh 11 grade gonna go live in for 1 week, and my crushie tuu. waaa. i hate school w/o him :crybaby: hayss.. =( i didnt go practice today :D lazyness =D my senior gonna kill me =D me spread his gossips out to all member :lol: he call me 4 times, and i didnt answer :lol: me sure he gonna kill me =D i just realized my stupid-ness tudeii. me really sorry to eu D: today's moon was really great :wow: eu shud see it all :3 teh biggest and teh brightest moon at 2009 is today! :D *based by yahoo :lol: i cant sleep. i mean, i wont sleep :P idk why x3 i miss him. waaa 1 week :crybaby: i gettin crazee now :lol: added :lol: im happy that i can see my avatar at featured member :lol: me really gettin addicted with it =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by Linniie (2009-01-10 12:12:51)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'll let her do what she wants. =) -I hate her. I'm getting confused. *you're a flirt dude. -I wont be online starting later. ;), till saturday. exams. -I love my groupmates. esp. neneng. =|
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler][quote]• whathefucks teh reason for this homework • But anyway i miss alot of stuffs in our confe, i was talking to other people • I hate people who just want to be friends because they want u to edit their damn pictures • theres a bunch in myspace. irritating. but i just ignore them • They're talking in microphone right now. • im laughing. lol. nothing i just feel happy at mmp • I havent make a fansign. pls dont kill me • Im typing fast idk why. haha. • My new year was scary xDD. like totally. wth • I didnt know that there was a lady found over there. • floatign in the water. naked. and dead in bay froont.wtf • & i just walk there because i was pissed. wtf. now im totally scared. • Thank god. i didnt get killed. oh sh*t. • Gooood thing those good strangers somehow wonder why im there • They pick me up and drop me off to my house • Anyway it was 11:38 AM. near new years. • I just feel weird for doing that. stupid me. • That i didnt sleeeep. hehe. • I think im done. wheeew gotta go back to the confe.[/quote] [/spoiler]
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, i have got a lot of thingss to confess... yet, i will be sharing only one... :arrow: i am so mean in terms of attitude for i blurt out bad words to my loved ones though i don't mean it!
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Eney [spoiler]Hu's dat TOP? hu is he? :paranoid: YOU TAKE CARE! drink your medicines, drink atleast 8 - 10 glasses each day take lots of rest, dont go stress.. OK?[/spoiler] Confessions [spoiler]I Confess I Miss alot of OLD FTALK FRIENDS I Confess Im worried about soon to Rise Class E I Confess I dont want to Leave S I Confess Im a bit Curious of Something! i wanna know these things. I Confess I Miss Posting Here! :lol:[/spoiler]

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-10 13:06:51)

LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I confess :[/b] My neck still hurts so bad. :crybaby: *sigh. Yesterday was the worst day of my life. :wallbash: I got so sick and my neck hurt reeeeeeeeeeaally really bad that I can't get out of my bed and I can't move. :crybaby: And I just kept crying. So, I drank some medicine and put some vicks/dragon balm. *sigh. But anyway, I'm alive again. Awake and moving freely. But my neck is still stiff. Darn, I can't move my head like this --> :wallbash: So badtrip. XD *laawl. Hehe. [b]I confess :[/b] I'm so excited about the BOTB slash Battle Of The Bands. :drool: *inhale-exhale. My bandmates told me that, maybe, we're gonna join it. \m/ Hoo-yay. :D I really hope we can. But I'ma be very nervous about it. I'll be singing in front a lot of people, I think. Hehe. *gulp. :paranoid: I think I'll be sort of paranoid. Well, wish us luck. :P [b]I confess :[/b] I'm gonna be so nervous about my grades. Maybe it'll get lower and I'll be so dead --> to my parents. :retard: *gulp. But hope I'll pass. [b]I confess :[/b] I'm so HEBY and glad that I talked to my bebe again. YAY. :wow: I missed her so much. *sigh. But I wanna talk to my ONEE-san and Bumbum too. T____T :crybaby: I miss them so much. Actually, I miss everyone in The Scandalers. :) Well, hope to talk to them all soon. [b]I confess :[/b] I'm loving Paramore a lot mourrrrrrr. :* \m/ *headbang. :wallbash: Hehe. XD They just RAWK so hard. \m/ - - - - - - - - - - That's all for today.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]Hu's dat TOP? hu is he? :paranoid: YOU TAKE CARE! drink your medicines, drink atleast 8 - 10 glasses each day take lots of rest, dont go stress.. OK?[/quote] I confess this post made me feel better. :P I confess I also hate her. :disgust: WTH? Wake up sweetie. :lol: JK. *high five Potpot. :wow: I confess that my groupmates almost killed me. :lol: Nah, don't worry. I love you guys.:wow: I won't leave you.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:15

[ 9 queries - 0.148 second ]
Privacy Policy