• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... [spoiler]I wanna eat [b]Lasagna[/b] so effin' baaad. Stupid sweet-smelling temptation. *drools. I'm scared of [b]cows[/b]. "O_O I miss my classmates so much. *cries. School's fast approaching. [b]GAAH.[/b] I hate it. D; The fireworks yesternight was awesome, [b]best[/b] firework display I've seen so far. x333 I confess I wanna learn how to skateboard. :eh: Nuttin', Wanna try new sport this 2k9. Pfft. XD I'm superr :wow: right now. [b]WHAT THE FARRRTTT![/b] =D Reading his SMS makes my ffken day. <333 I'm getting flirty these past few days, hell, I'm not used to it. =D[/spoiler]

Last edited by obsessed95 (2009-01-01 00:28:44)

ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i confess im sleepless again.. im slightly drunk im sad coz my premium service will expire later this day :wallbash:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i just watched the Pirates of the Carribean trilogy yesterday :lol: and i ♥ et!!:wow::thumbsup: i consumed a lotta M&Ms fun size :paranoid: i hate them![plural] :wallbash: i'm updating my blog.
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I hate someone here. She's really :retard::retard:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i still have a feelings [s]eric[/s].. i really miss my co-scandalers.. where are you guys??:question:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]I confess.. :arrow: I don't want to make new year resolutions because I know they'll just be wasted :arrow: I don't like having a new year... :arrow: I really, really miss my friends!![/b][/color][/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, I'm really tired right now, it was a day, 2009 has begun, new life will now starts. I confess that I'm really bored but still thinking to post =) I confess that New Year now ends, and now will wait for 2010 to come.
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i confess that: :arrow: i loev this year.. i feel that this is moii year.. :arrow: i am super nervous.. entrance exam results are coming.. :crybaby:[/b]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that I watched the [b]Sydney 2009 New Year's Eve Fireworks[/b] last night! :D The 5 hours queue to get in the Botanical Garden so we can have a good view for the fireworks were so worth it!!! :redface: It's one of the best fireworks display I've ever seen personally. :D

Last edited by eehjhay (2009-01-01 05:04:30)

xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]This is my first confession this o9. I met a boy 5 hours ago. a hottie. And i think i wanna talk wid him. lols. I went to church yo![/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im happy dat im here in ftalk agen i confess that im full last nyt... i confess dat i was so addicted wd chocolates agen :/[/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i'm honestly not excited about leaving tomorrow morning -- my flight is like 4am?! :lol: but hey, you only get a single chance at things. in short, i dont want to waste mine. and besides, they're family. its just that.. we're all different... different races. :wasted:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: i miss posting here.. i miss the forum.. i miss the old days with you guys..
Jems Ono
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confss that i love her hihi lol
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that i want to stop it.. bt i wanna reach to the fullest I confess that i love LP's songs... :wow: :wow: I confess dat im missin him =( =([/b]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess that..[/b] • i was very disappointed that i can't make a thread for my premades this new come year. :( i want to make it exactly this jan.1 but i vant coz they're not complete yet. :crybaby: and they r some kinda... ugly. :D • i was craving, TOTALLY craving for ****. that's y i should see one. :D:thumbsup:
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions. [spoiler]• I want to dance all night long. Haha. I want a party here. Oh please. >.< • I'm kinda sleepy right now. :retard: But i don't want to sleep at this time. It's very early. Hehe. ;] • I'm bored. I want to edit something. But i don't know what will i edit. =( • I uber hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I really hate her. I wanna kill her. :evil: • I hate this day. :doubt: • I want to go to Enchanted Kingdom wit moi friends. Or maybe in Mall of Asia. ;] • I want to scream out loud. I dunno why. :lol: • I'm crazy. I keep imagining I'm talking to myself. :lol:[/spoiler]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess that my mom is freaking annoying i slept for 2 hours my head is aching so much i wanna kick someone else's butt
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]I confess dat im goin now... see ya ftalk soon ;] ;] ;][/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-yes i finished designing my CR profile!! -gonna be hard week to me now~ -i'm getting confuse playing futuristic harvest moon[/b]:/ [b]-so manny job ryt now~[/b][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:15

[ 10 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy