• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]i confess[/b] -i am thinkin him ryt now =D -i haaattteeee my friends in school,they social climer. :/ -i want a loveteam. :wallbash:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... ~ I'm so addicted to ice cream, chocolates and almonds. ~ Happy birthday to my crushie crush. ~ I'm so excited for the "Friday the thirteen" movie that will be release on February. ~ I miss my mom.
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i confess:[/b] [spoiler][b]-wew, so dark in here[/b]=( [b]-so baring, might guess find some TUT -just finish my CR accounts whee~[/b][/spoiler]
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess,[/b] [spoiler]i was happy for 5 minutes, when I knew I could finally have a vacation at TS, wee :lol: but now i'm so saddddddd :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: my friend is angry at my other friend, =(=(=( I hope she will forgive him soon, :crybaby::crybaby:[/spoiler]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess the carbonara made by my mom is delicious! :wow: :eh: i confess i slept and when i woke up i was alone here. ;] i confess that only 5 of my friends are online on ym.. :rolleyes: i confess i can play rubik's cube and i can make it whole again. i confess i'm so tired.. :retard: i confess i'm so bored now. :/ [/b]
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

OT :D [spoiler][quote=anne.24]my friend is angry at my other friend, I hope she will forgive him soon,[/quote] too bad =( i hope she will :rolleyes:[/spoiler] [hr] i confess [spoiler]that i hate sumone :D look at my sigg =D that im bored. i wanna meeeeeet my cruuushieeeeeeee :wow: in this crazee holiday. awh. i love holiday. but thats mean i cant meet him =( i wanna practiceee tkd =( i hope i can pass that test =( i havent know teh result :crybaby: nyaaaa :( i've broken my glasses by accident =D and i get new. greeen! yippee :lol: that i loev my ava :wow:[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - Im really feeling tired and lazy. - I updated my freakin' FS. :wasted: - I confessed something to babe. :-O private. xD - I confessed to marshmallow luna abt moi feelings and secrets, I dun remember when. - I want kisses ( chocolates ) But its bad for my teeth, because of teh freakin' braces. Rarara. :wasted: - I want a brand new cellphoonee. :eh:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Last Confession of mine for 2008. ;) [quote][b]I confess..[/b] - i [u]dont have any plans[/u] to post in diz thread before. ;) - i dunno wat push me to write some confession. :rolleyes: - this will be my [u]third[/u] and last confession for this year (if im not mistaken) - that I think I'll be kinda inactive 9 days from now. wakoko. =( - that I sng for the [u]fourth tym[/u] in the karaoke thingy last night in my 17 years and 10 days of existence. haha, - that I'm happy with the [b]99 score[/b]. Unbelievable. The karaoke thingy is a great liar. :lol: - My mum teased me so much. :crybaby: She told me [i]*buti nalang di umulan[/i]. :lol: - that I made a gift for myself last Christmas. TO and FROM me. i even wrapped it. (MMP grupmates know wat happen) ;) - Im so weird ever since. hahah Proven. ;) - I'll miss my cousins.=( They promise to be back next year around summer hopefully. - that Uncle sng "Please Release me". Lol, all of us r laughing terribly because he sng it with matching actions. - that I mess up with somebody last nyt bcuz he wants me 2sing a song by the Viva Hot Babes. :o - that everything is okei now and already settled. :D:thumbsup: - I uber luv the human being above me. Mah marshmallow. She's a great friend. I wish her all the best. :wow: - Im happy with the first fansyn I receive ever. Thanks to eichan. :D - im looking forward to chaw and james. I read some of der posts. :wow: - Our Egroup MMP is getting active everyday. Im loving it. :thumbsup: - I gt to know a lot of persons inside the forum dz past few months. - that [u]all the members of MMP are undeniably kewl[/u]. - I want to thank everybody who noticed the progress of r egroup. :rose: - that Chatbox is also one of my fav hangouts. - that someone there curse me that I'll never hav a bf ever. haha, omgash. :penguin: - The individual hu curse me is actually a great friend of mine. she's kind and friendly. ;) - I'm loving the cosplayers. I saw some pix in the anime section. They all look :wow:. - OT section is one of d kewlest place too. - I m8 great chums their. All kind and comical. ;) - aw, crap. I confess i forgot to read this one a while ago.. [spoiler][quote=jieduck]I confess: - I am so happy that most of my friends did not forget my birthday, RL and OL. thanks a lot guys and gurlz for remembering my birthday, and also for the gifts :D - I still have a hang-over :retard::retard:[/quote] - I want to greet [b]tay jie Bonggang Bongga Feliz Cumpleaños![/b] :kiss: I hope it still counts. ;)[/spoiler] - I'm happy reading the responses on a certain thread in the suggestions and feedbacks section. - [b]I keep my fingers cross to a great beginning for all of us this 2009.[/b] :D I confess that this is my longest confession so far. I dunno if there are individuals who will exert their effort reading it. :lol: Btw, Just in case ur you're one of the "individuals", I want to say thanku so much. >:D< I think I'll end it now. You look exhausted upon reading it. I'm sorry. ;) Happy New Year in Advance. :D :kiss: :kiss:[/quote]

Last edited by lovegood (2008-12-27 06:02:15)

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - My dear marshmallow luna has a lot of confessions, I dun wanna read everything. :retard: - I just read the last part of my marshmallow's confessions. :lol: - Im super lazy. - I just ate my dinner. :lol: - I have so many stored chocolates on my refridgerator here in my room, but I cant eat it all. Im drooling for it since Christmas. :wasted: - I cant eat chocolates because of my braces. Its not allowed. :wasted: - I want my braces to be romoved tomorrow. - Someone made me laugh earlier, 3:12 sharp. - I confessed something to my babe, Lol. xDD - Im shy. - I look like a flirt. :wasted: - I already have 8 past boyfriends in my age, 14. - Im confused. - I was happy while chatting in YM. - I promise not to have a boyfriend anymore. :eh: - I hate my EX super duper mega MUCH. - I hate my EX bestfriend too, I want them both to go to Hell. :wasted: - I want toblerooooooone. - Im craving for a KFC. xDD - I wanna update my story now. - I wanna update but Im not finished typing this yet. - Im gonna update it after this. - I am lazy opening my YM. - I updated my FS profile, and Im kinda satisfied with it. even though its so simple. :-J hahaha. - I have only 10 friends in friendster, its still NEW. (: - I want a loveteam too, like Aila. :lol: - Im done, babush. :penguin:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-teh two persons above me are my best budsss ng bongga. >:D< -I posted an ugly pic of mine in the B&G corner. eyebags galore. \m/ -It's pretty obvious that someone disabled my invi mode. :lol: -I dont feel annoyed at her and him anymore. I'm just wasting my time for nothing. :lol: -I'm glad that my family didn't notice my hair. wooo!! =D -I always go to the mall. lol. At least, i'm enjoying it. only the two of us, my sister and I. :D And no "anti-leading character", my mom. :lol: -I changed a lot. Really. -Manifesto will end soooon. Feb. 13, 2009. =) I wont register the next time around. Like I said to erika. :lol: And, she wont, too. :-J -I'm too lazy to text my friends. :wasted: I'm not liek this before. lol. I didn't greet some of them last dec. 25. XD yeah I know. I'm stupid. :D -I wanna buy a pair of doll shoesss. :wasted: -whoever's reading my confession, thankyou. for wasting your time. :eh: XD -I'll be out. and be back at 10pm. :wasted: -I'll register for unlicalls night tonight. xD Imma call my friends. :drool: -I wish there will be a time that all MMP members are online and we'll have the wildest confe ever. =) -this wont be my last confession. LOL. I love confessing in this thread.[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-27 06:44:05)

bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess.. •My number of friends isn't increasing but the display were. •I hate the fckken FS glitches. :smoke: •I wanna have a vacation at another group because I miss them. :D •I hope the "certain member" will be active again and come back.I miss her. :(
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bheszt_09]•I hope the "certain member" will be active again and come back.I miss her. :([/quote] i also miss her..=(..are we same brains toinkz?? understanding me?!:lol: i confess.. * a pm from a long-lost lil siz made my day..=) * my inbox was bombarded by some members..wooh..lots of fans..joke!:P * im still thinking what kind of INITIATION that i can give for my Lil Aning..=D=D=D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Okay, for th effin first time. My super dooper long confessions. I confess that i feel so STUPID & [b]PATHETIC[/b] on what happened with my phone. It's.. it's.. :wasted: NOOOO! Can't live without my cheap cellphone, and that was my dad's gift. :crybaby: I confess that i feel :puke: I confess that im mad wif my cousin, because i asked my cousin a favor to download some songs that i like, fortunately he download it, but because of that my phone fell down (my grammar sucks. lewls) I confess that i really want to change our banner at MMP. unfortunately, im one of those lazy person alive. I confess that i asked my mom about my fk!n phone to repair, and UNFORTUNATELY... :crybaby: I confess that im really glad that Mai bought me a pair of Havianas. ;) I confess that i wanna :puke: because Imbestigador's Piyaya. shit I confess that i LOEV Mareng Luna soo effin much. :redface: I confess that i missed my friend Jamaela. :c I confess that we watched "Ang Tanging Ina Ninyong Lahat" statting Mrs. Ai Ai Delas Alas, and the movie was so kinda corny but i find the show great. I confess that, i still feel stupid on what happened w/ my phone. NOOOO! I confess that i don't have any money na. :crybaby: I confess that i loev.. :lol:
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I want to join MMP I confess I hate some of my members "back fights when im gone.. thought i wouldn't see :mad: " I confess it's hard to leave scandalers beacuse I love some of those members I confess I've been close to some MMP membies that's why I want to join them I confess another think that I want to join MMP is beacause of a person in TS that I want to forget I confess danx is so beautiful, she's the most beautiful girl for me today I confess one of my bff's back fight me.. "I saw ur post I hoep u know hu u r :mad: " I confess I really am crying inside and outside my body..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess that I am crying right now.. Because of my long lost Dad.. :crybaby: Its his birthday today, actually.. Urgh.. I miss him so much.. We prayed for him this morning.. And it hurts so much because I saw my mom crying again.. :crybaby: I confess that I wanna turn back time..So I'll.. i mean.. We'll get the chance to save him and spend more time with him.. :crybaby: I confess that I want a miracle to happen tonight! I want to talk to him.. I wanna hug him so much..and tell him that I love him very much.. And I'll take care of my Mom.. So he can cross-over now.. :crybaby: I confess that I feel that I am not always alone.. Like.. He is always right by my side.. :paranoid: [i]- May he rest in peace.. :rose:[/i]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-12-27 09:07:31)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i confess[/b] -That my friends back,but i think its not yet done.=( -i miss HIM so much,i loveeee himmm. -i hate my phone because its so[i] sabog[/i] arrrgh!!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[li][b]I hate my Dad. Just today.[/b][/li] He wanted to buy me Nokia N96 as a 2nd Christmas present since I reacted violently with the pair of Havaianas that I received. I kept the Havaianas though. It's cute. I'm working on my Nokia 5800 scheme now. LOL [li][b]I also hate my big brother. Until next weekend. :lol:[/b][/li] He's the other person who gave me Havaianas this Christmas. And then my sister received a very expensive dress from him. That's unfair! HAHAHA. I kept the slippers too, btw. [quote]I know you'll think of me as a pathetic, shallow, rude girl. But maybe you have no idea how I lived. I'm not used to living normal. :lol:[/quote]
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

last confession for the year =) i really miss someone in our group. i love our banner, but i hate my pic :angry: i dun know why i gave that to kuya dondon :/ pissed off with my friends. dun know wat happened to them :wasted: huwee! i finally dl sum new games on my nds :lol: and i'm loving it! :wow: why oh why isn't a certain unpredictable guy in my friends list not online since yesterday ? Good, he texted me. still not satisfied. I'm not making any new year resolution for the next year. Am really Excited in Jan. a lot will happen esp my birthday :wow: i hope my friends wont forget =( i need to know more bout codes this coming year, so i can change my freaking multiply bg. :wasted: i will miss 2oo8 :wow:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess -I'm talking to danx right now. lol. -my tooth aches. WTFFFFF. -I want to cry. lmao. :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confeess I'm like totally happy with my crazy Group. Lol [i]-Taena neo[/i] The confe was wild. Lmao my voice is tired, 4:48 AM They were trying to make me say words I can barely say now :retard: But I had fun.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:08

[ 11 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy