• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

dondon
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess i was shocked to someone who pm me in ym. what a revelation :o I confess i kill a dozen of cockroach this morning, may they rest in peace.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess[/b] [spoiler]I'm happy right now, lol, not anymore confused about stuffs, I've been tamed by maii love, :wow: do not worry guyz, mess with me and nothing will happen :eh: i confess i love mai dondon so very very very much :* finally I could chat wif him in YM. <3 i wanna have vacation at TS in new year :ninja:[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-He's crazy. LOOOOLLL. XDD I lab his new ava. i mean, i loev the hudi. :-j jk. i love him. =D -He displayed my name. :wasted::wasted: -I'm not getting effin tired in posting "i love him" again and again. :-J who teh hell cares anyway. -I'm shocked. My eyes don't hurt. XDD -MMP is 24/7 active. :-J demn. -My mom gave me a black sweater. :-J sht. I wanna wear it. but it's hot. XD lol. -I don't know what I saw in her. But everytime i see her posts, i'll be like.. "WTH. :wasted:" -Globe is a shit . I'm not unli. :-J[/spoiler]

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-12-26 14:39:43)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i know who's she's talking about ^ I confess that my eyes are liek this > :retard: swear.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess Im happy that i confess to him its just he doesnt feel the same way i think..ohwell watcanido.. Mhen forealz I like him haha
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

im confess that..... [spoiler]me gettin curious with her post with no reason :lol: ^ just curious only :P i just thinkin to hate sumone at ther :lol: its kinda funny to thinkin abot new enemy instead new crush,new friends, or what :lol: but he's teh one who disturb me first, then it was his false then :| i dun care agen abot it tralala =D me startin to thinkin abot new crushie *[sup]agen :lol:[/sup] :rolleyes: me hate hate hate (argh) teh gossipers at class s =x= i haaaaaaaateeeeeeeeeee thaaaaat stupid fcken CF :| becuz of that cf thaaat crazee labteam started =( tsk tsk. idk what shud i do. i feeeeeell baaad :lol: me sick agen i mean :P amf its liek a rants haha :lol:[/spoiler]
heroinslither
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess -that i am bored. -the past labteam that ive been into is now gone. -that i love my group mmp. -im in the mood to be active again here in ftalk -that you turn me on. XD -that im a fckn nerd. srsly. -that i am happy to see this guy and this girl, slowly falling inloev with each other? :lol: cheesy. wtf. XD
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[i]>> I confess im so bored right now >> I confess i really miss someone here. :( >> I confess i just got home :D >> I confess im watching t.v >> I confess im gonna be active in Fst. >> I confess i loev TS. You rock guys![/i]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. -I really hate having an enemy. But I can't help it. :wow::wow: -I read trick's caption i was like wow. :O:thumbsup: -I'm going to sm. :D:D I'll spend my 1.5k. lol. sayang. -Trick and Chan are idiots. XDDD -My head hurts. O_O
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]I confess i kill a dozen of cockroach this morning, may they rest in peace.[/quote] wtf.murder by numbers. :lol::lol: [hr][hr][hr] i confess, last night was soo~ :paranoid: and then :retard: and then :wasted: and then :lol: its so fun to just lol and lol and keep on loling., lulz :lol: im glad trick is happy with his group rite now. :D that if someone will leave our group, no hard feelings., :D that i love and miss all my rockmates.(dhen, trick,tap, chan,malow, master guile,master orio, master jie, commander angeli, kuya jesse, julie, blanch vain-hatter, eney,tivi :lol:) i confess that me dont like competition., :lol: i confess dat someone thinks me and him is not anymore.,but we are still we. :retard: PDA is not really our type :wasted: i lab my siggie. coz it tells what my heart really feels. sankyu for the translation alien. :lol: i love that alien very much.lulz, :P i was loling so hard this morning when i read his text message. :lol: *bow :penguin:
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]i confess i kinda miss my crush! And i also miss my friends, i also confess that i'm thinking about changing my e-group, but i think i can't, i love my ROCKMATES![/b][/color]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - Chan loves Barney. :drool: - Jam and Chaw is so effin' ______. Wateber. :wasted: lol. Jk. - I chatted with babe. :O lol. xDD - One member here looks like a freakin' Gay. He's popular here and he created many threads. :eh::eh: - Babe knows about it. xDD lol. - Im hungry. :wallbash:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: i confess i miss school. :arrow: the first confession is a lie. :arrow: the truth is that i miss my classmates. :D :arrow: i haven't done my take home exams yet. too lazy. =| :arrow: my goal next year is to be taller. wahaha. in my dreams. =)
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess. - im kinda bored. ahaha. - nobody to chat with. too bad. - i slept 4 in the mornin and i haven't get enough sleep. - im so insecure with my sister's hair! effin cute. err!:evil::wallbash: - i miss bakla and lambot.:kiss: - i wanna hang out with my friends.=D=D:penguin: - my cousins are so cool.:cool: lubb em. - he is a complete shit. :rolleyes:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess. =)[/b] [spoiler]- egad! it's crazy! i just saw that minekoarch and bubblie [danx] are just like sisters. i mean, their faces are similar! :lol: - i swam yesterday. :lol: moi parents a bit forced me and moi bro. cos actually, i wanted to play the computer. :drool: but then, i swam 500 m fer 2 hours [with rest, of course]. i also rode the slides. :lol: - i had a dinner at pizza hut yesterday. :drool: craving fer the cheesy bites! :ninja: - [quote=anne.24]i wanna have vacation at TS in new year :ninja:[/quote] ah. just vacation? i want her to be in TS forever! :D but i think she won't stay. cos maybe class-s is much better. :eh: i know why she wanted to. dondon? :rolleyes: - i love the new TS banner! :wow: wait, who made it? dondon? cos most of our banner are made by him! - don said that i just cheered him fer the banner. he said it's UGLY. swear, i didn't lie! :|[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. - Teh banner of Teh Scandalers is so kewl. :cool: I liek it. - Somebody in our banner is there but isnt a member anymore. :eh: - I want james to change our banner. xDD
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess. - im craving for pizza! - i hate the coming tv series of twilight in abs-cbn. which is entitled [i]takipsilim[/i]. pweh. that's so pathetic. puke::puke::puke: - [i]taesilim[/i], much better.=D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

>> I confess im waiting for my lunch. wkakak!
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess: - I am so happy that most of my friends did not forget my birthday, RL and OL. thanks a lot guys and gurlz for remembering my birthday, and also for the gifts :D - I still have a hang-over :retard::retard:
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess - I am really tired today, because I'm lack of sleeping - I just finish cleaning this room - I'm bored today, not in mood to post - I miss the old rockstar, and I think no one is active over there right now - I'm scared the winter break is coming to an end, and I'm still not ready for our big test - I'm starting to be lazy not doing many stuffs that need to be done.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 10 queries - 0.610 second ]
Privacy Policy