• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]I confess that im happy wd my life nw! :wow: :wow: I confess that im inlove... I confess that i dont wanna fall inlove wd my ex bf again I confess that i had a crush on ________ :wow: I confess that i let someone court me, although i dont rily like hm :wallbash: I confess that i have a fever :( I confess that im missin them... I confess that i stay online last nyt to chat chat wd mah kuya ketah :kiss: wab ya... :wow: mwah[/b]
R4bhi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

i Confess that my ex sucks :evil: I confess that my girl now is wonderfull :wow: and i confess Xiruki is poisoned with love =D and i confess Ftalk is the greatest forum ever :D Ja Na
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess that I love a co-membre in TS
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess it so hot here. :wasted: so i eat 2 ice-cream already. :drool: haha I confess, i really happy, finally my single life is already over. i'm already taken by someone now. i should say bye2 to my "single life" :Pv lul I confess i miss sis Yeng, Anne and [s]Chariz[/s]someone. =( I confess i wanna eat and eat ice-cream again. :drool:
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess that I'm so inlove right now!:wow: :lol::lol::lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Funny but Serious Confessions[/b] *i confess my Id invaded my being AGAIN..i kicked 2 members out of the group..(whatever you say..idc! :wow:) *i confess i cant pass by with my lola's house, coz i accidentally hit her with a badminton racket 2 days ago..:wallbash: *i confess i yelled/freaked out awhile ago, i caught my sister using my two-day old toothbrush!!!!!:mad: and i confess, i dont wanna be a Geek yet but i cant resist to post here (any mods out there, can you delete some of my posts before? LOL! :lol:) edit: * i dont wanna take a bath, it's so cold..:lol:

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-12-20 02:19:38)

dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess ate anne is a stalker. promise..
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... *that it's been a long time since I confessed *I'm mad at myself right now, for trying to make my thumb bleed to "make" the summoning technique (Naruto). and now, it's bleeding. *My shoulder hurts...It seriously does. *My playlist has been playing indefinitely for 6 hours straight..haha...
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]I confess..[/b] [spoiler]that i want to cry ryt now.. :crybaby: i knew something that im not suppose to know.. WHY????!! :crybaby:[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i hate this guy so much [spoiler]:evil: :evil::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: ill skin him alive. And he dont deserved to live grrrr.[/spoiler] :evil: i hate ds day so much :crybaby:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wasnt online for 5 days?? OMG!! :O i confess im having asthma attack... i confess we just had our christmas party yesterday and it was fun. i enjoyed it.. i confess i wanted to eat my Dream Cadbury but i cant still having asthma.. :( i confess i really wished that we'll have a half day on 24 huhu i confess i wanna see my bhe soon..:(
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that im a stalker =D that i wanna kill dess.. later..ahaha that i didnt go to skul today.. im gonna recite frw on january..ahahah..silly me.. that im feeling so weird today..dunno why.. :puke: that fu members are so crazy..bcoz of..nvm.. :/ :lol:
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I confess that I created a [url=http://lets-party.123guestbook.com/]new guestbook[/url]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]i confess..[/b] [spoiler]=i'm so kulet this day..i dunno why.. =i enjoy talking to myself in the cbox.. =D =i enjoy fooling her.hahaha =i'm so happy coz clau and i were friends... :D :rose: =still looking forward to the girl i like,, :D =i'm so happy coz she wants to kill me.. =D[it's xiru] =D[/spoiler]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess that... ate anne is really crazy.. that her voice is so scary wahhaha xD
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that im happy that he hates me ----> patchii cos hating by someone whom i didnt know, is refreshing on my side.. =) atleast, he's true to himself. =D :thumbsdown:[/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]i confess that im happy that he hates me ----> patchii cos hating by someone whom i didnt know, is refreshing on my side.. atleast, he's true to himself.[/quote] i confess..she's really a loser..haha she can't even stand in her own words...=D i don't care about her..hahahha
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i confess [spoiler]-i'm so hungry today :wasted: -i want to kill someone. :evil: =D[/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess. [spoiler]-I'm so pissed. WTF. -I want to throw everything. :|[/spoiler]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess. =| [spoiler]- Im mad at James. - Im worried coz chaw is so pissed, I dont even know why. - Im happy coz I met a new friend and my fated transferred to MMP. - Im inloved with someone? :wasted: Darn, im not sure of my feelings. - Im pissed too coz my Ex is saying bad words in his GM. :disgust: I hate that. - I updated my friendster, but its still Underconstruction. - I miss Jolo right now. - Im kinda jealous with someone. - Im lovin the song, [b]Flightless Bird[/b] by Iron and Wine right now. LSS. :D[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:55

[ 9 queries - 1.877 second ]
Privacy Policy