• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[quote=eney0715]I confess I also hate her. :disgust: WTH? Wake up sweetie. :lol: JK. *high five Potpot. :wow: I confess that my groupmates almost killed me. :lol: Nah, don't worry. I love you guys.:wow: I won't leave you.[/quote] ^ I also conpessss that too. :lol:
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess [spoiler]- That i miss someone so much from the past =( - Just a few hours till i make up my mind about something i might regret - Something bothering me , i wanna talk about it with someone but at the other hand i dont want to.=(=( - Im addicted to ftalk =D - I miss the philippines i wanna go back already :crybaby: - There will be an special event on January 14 2009 :rose: - Im addicted to the song ; Minsan lang kita iibigin. - I miss him so much :cry: - I am hurt so hurt that i just wanna give up on him right now - I think ima really let go of him now. no more excuses no more stopping myself . - I just deleted all his pm to me here in ftalk.[/spoiler]

Last edited by preciouszshortypinay (2009-01-10 18:57:02)

angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess [spoiler]-My back hurts right now for sitting in front of the computer for the whole day -I miss him. I miss so much. -I'm so bored, there's no one to talk to.[/spoiler]
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i confess that i am bored. :|
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess.. - i miss those baklesh and tambois in FU. whut the eff!=( - some members of fu is inactive. gaaah. - i have plans to click leave. but my heart is still in fu. buahahah! this is so drama! but it's true:P - i love tapx! taeyna. =D - i wanna see him. - im darn heck lazy studying. - i wanna copy my classmate's answers on the exam day!=D - i drunk sml last night. shiiiit! pweh. i dont like the taste:puke: =D - im alone. whaha.=D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ that i'm still alive and kickin. ~ i miss ftlak and rockstar. ~ i'm inactive because of school. ~ i don't know what's going on. ~ i'm so tired, and i don't have a time for my hobbies. ~ mah student have a crush on me. oh gosh.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess, - tommorow school start, huwaaaaa =____= - i hate him - i lose my hope - i'll miss this holiday - i'll miss my cousin - i'll busy this year, oh no ! etc.
iana27
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=Hoshigaki]*Wow . im shocked. lulzzzz. anyway thanks! and whats FC? :lol: btw im carl. =)[/quote] FC means Feeling Close. :lol:[/spoiler] [u] [/u] Confessions. [spoiler]• I uber loev the songs of Craig David. • I'm angry right now. :angry: • I want to watch a movie. :rolleyes: • I miss [b]him.[/b] damn. (;[/spoiler]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I confess I have a feeling I'm missing all the fun here at FT. :retard:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i hate friendster haha... errr :lol:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess I'm happy today is my first monthsary wif dundun :3 Thanks to those who greeted us, i loevvv you all! :* i am so tired today, phew, hard test! i won't pass.. :lol: i missed a few seconds, dondon is offline T_________________T [b]SECONDS[/b]
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: * i have my weird paranoia of needles and i don't know y. whenever i see needles. my heart would like stop beating and i will be freezing with such fear. oh i really hate needles, and only few people knows that. waa. i am scared, my dream profession - a doctor. needs to be closed with needles * i enjoy eating oatmeals, wahaha. i am into oatmeal diet already. waa * my projects sucks. i can't afford to go to davao with this things on the line. waaaa. * millions of people starting to hate me right now. waa * i miss charlene ajose. she's busy. i know that. waa * a rich damn girl busted me and she reasoned out that she can't be happy f a poor guy like me will be with her. she rejected me 6 times already with different reasons. i hate her. waa. i still love her, i will not stop loving her. she will be mine soon :evil: but still it hurts, she just call me right up last night just to tell me im poor and i should not be ambitious to court rich girls like her. waa. she kinda drank. i know that, her voice seems to be weird. waa. she keeps disturbing me right now by her calls to apologize, waa. i still love her evne though she hurt me a million times, slap me or brutally tortured me. waa stupid love. nyek. i am a martyr. * i stop watching bad and sex oriented movies because of what my recollection have told me, waa.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i confess.. - I'm d~mn happy. I have PS already :x - I'm sooo excited. Dunno why(?)
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]• I don't know how to cook. • I'm a lazy person. • I always forget to pray. • Sometimes I'm pretending to be happy. • I cheated on my classmates assignment. • I always want a new phone so I just let my phone to be crush. :eh: • I want to vanish all those bad girls in our school. • I'm a green minded person. • I'm a computer addict. • I always post on friendstertalk as many as I can. • I'm not that active here at friendstertalk. • I'm always thinking of others mistakes and failure. • I have a million to confess but I think I will just post it next time.[/quote]
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=red][b]I confess my head really aches now.. after not eating for a day and staying in front of the pc for about 12 hours.. I'm giving up!! Haha.. well.. I need to go to the supermrket.. we have a picnic tomorrow and I still need to do my projects... I'm kinda busy, but still want to be here in ftalk.. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:[/b][/color][/align]
dehdhenz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i confess that : [spoiler]:arrow: that this is my first post here :arrow: that i made a new FS account. :arrow: that i wanna join an egroup :arrow: that im having fun here in FTALK :arrow: that im SILLY[/spoiler]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Confess [quote]-Gee. I'm Back everyone! :lol:=D -I'm so happy today, i can meet all of u again!:wow: -I'm so freakin'd*mn miss this moments sooooooo much! :wow: -I Miss all my friends here, i hope all of them still remember me :eh::thumbsup: -I'm d*mn happy today! Wuaaaah, ILABYOOOOOOOOO ALL :** :wow::kiss::rose:[/quote]
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess • I wanna [b]hide[/b]. Really. *hides under the bed. • I want moar [b]cookies[/b]. Ooyeaa. Gimmee cookies. :33 • I love, absolutely LOVE [b]Paramore[/b]. Certified Parawhore.\m/ • Our 'puter's so darn [b]stupitt[/b]. *throws 'puter. • I'm missing my [b]Adobeeebe[/b]. Argh. Boredom's killing me. TT~TT • I'm irritated with someone, but I have no reason to be mad at her, because It's my fault, and I wanna kill myself for that. [b]Crap.[/b] I don't want to start a fight because I know it won't do anything good. It will only make things worse. I just hope she will shut her darn mouth and forget everything. She hates me but I still love her. I'm so sorry. TT^TT • My eyes are getting teary. [b]LOL.[/b] I dunno whyy. • My hands and legs are shaking like hell. [b]Gawd.[/b] O.o
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-Im soo inlab with Yunho oppa. - I still like Micky. :ninja:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i confess: *i reported my classmate who i suspected stealing some stuffs in school. wahaha. am i an evil person? :D *i hate my english teacher. i am a certified plastic cause i said his my favorite english professor which the truth is i hate him. wahaha. he didn't accept my project just because he don't like the music i used to my project. oh damn hypocrite. waaa! *today was kinda a busy day for me. *i lied to my classmates about my expenses to our group project :D *my pathetic brother keeps playing green videos in my computer. i secretly transfer it to my documents. :D wahaha. its all pass word protected. wahaha *someone in our egroup [MMP] hates me right to this minute. waaaa. i am sorry. please forgive me. i don't know what i am doing! *charleneajose is my crush. i miss her. waaa
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:53

[ 15 queries - 0.429 second ]
Privacy Policy