• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess that my stomach is full i wanna :puke: I confess that i want to play with my dogs. Haha But i can't because of our visitors.. I confess that im done, done, done.. Eating. :lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess I so envy Nahz :crybaby: Her friends in FS are back already. Mine's still 2. TT^TT I confess my tummy's growling. Gotta eat~ :penguin:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Lelouch_0]I confess that.. :wow: inluv ako ngaun sa isang member ng eptok, ang cute nya kc eh.. haha!! neym? ahh.. sya ay si.. "********:b", hulaan nyo nlang.. haha.. mahuhulaan nyo rn yan! :eh:[/quote] Very intrguing. =D But it seems you don't follow rules, please edit your post. :) I confess that im getting to know her.. I confess that im moving on.. :(
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess: Im not n mood today =| It is really hard to use only one hand :wasted: my left arm is broken.. is it? :wasted: I woke up almost 12:30 n the aftie :O I have classes tom, but im not yet fixing any of my things =| Im so inlab wif my crushie :wow: too bad he already has a gf =|

Last edited by malow (2008-11-16 06:07:03)

EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess I just bought a new stunning indigo blouse from Cinderella. :P I confess my mom acts like an older sister of mine, not a mother anymore. And I like it. :lol: I confess I'm getting sick of eating chickens. =|
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jamessss:b]Very intrguing. =D But it seems you don't follow rules, please edit your post. :)[/quote] [b]wakakakk~~very obvious eh?[/b]:lol: [b]i confess that my internet connection is very slow tonight.,i wonder why. :wallbash::wallbash: i can't make mushroom siggies if this continues. :wallbash: i confess also that i dread for tomorrow to come., because i have no choice but to cook for the visitors. :disgust::disgust:[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I confess ..[/b] [spoiler]finally i post my premade gfx at Graphic section :D feel free to comment about it. i'm so hungry ryt now. no one want to cook for me T___________T fs is still acting gay :doubt: my friends still 4. i can't reply some of the comments :wallbash:[/spoiler]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]wakakakk~~very obvious eh?:lol:[/quote] Hahaha, yeah. Kindah. lolz. I don't know. :lol: I confess that im kilig to the bone. =D=D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess I said something bad to my mom. :wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess that the mushroom siggy is cool and unique, I think, and i found out just this night that it's only exclusive for our WP group and each of us should have a different color. But since I choose also the green one which is similar to Bel, I gonna change it to gray after Bel finished my request. :P
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that, i didnt upload, the new docs.. of my sister, using multiply auto up...loader...[/b] =D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that im still happy. not exactly very happy. =|
--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Forgive me FT for i hav sinnd, its been i dont know how long since my last confession :lol: [b]Start Of Confession[/b] [spoiler]I am in a neutral mood..meaning im happy or sad, ok or not, bad mood or good..well for one, i jst want to lie down and blast my ears with taken by cars and the script.. I attended a seminar bright and irly and it surprised me a bit that it wasnt as easy as i thot it wud be, i wasnt evn txting, i was paying close attention cus there are some things which i need to remember.. I had a fight with my bestfriend [not onlyn], i asked her 2 go wd me 2 watch twilight, she sed yes btw, and now she told me shes going with her classm8s, lulz she ditched me for them and shes acting like nothings wrong nd its not a big deal..hays! :| Hay im really down, things make me down..I cant apply now, someones been sorry 2 say ripping my head of, i knw its not easy but i cnt handle the pressure :|, I hope that person wud agree on wat im suggesting or wat i want and not 2 push any more farther dan that =| :wallbash: Ive been sighing like every 5 mins, dang it! haay..[/spoiler] [b]End of Confession[/b]

Last edited by --pUshnIt08-- (2008-11-16 08:15:18)

EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I confess... :arrow: I'm starting to regain my grades. :arrow: I miss my best friend like hell. :crybaby: :arrow: I'm contented with what I have right now. Less yet true friends. :P
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that i missed those retired & old mods. :( Esp: L***, Ce****, F*******. :cry:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that now i super love posting.. :lol: i mean.. before.. i don't post much at sections with post counts.. but.. what the heck.. my rank's not going to change anyway.. :lol:[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Confessions: [li][b]I noticed this thread is becoming a "ranting" thread esp. at the part after my last post here. Please be aware of what you are posting guys.[/b][/li] [li]I wonder if someone has noticed it too. hmm[/li] [li]I keep on asking myself why do people have no patience? Yes, I'm talking about the friendster issue here. The team is trying to fix the problem right now so they need our support and not our rants and complaints.[/li] [li]I'm addicted at playing Audition again. :wallbash:[/li]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-11-16 23:47:07)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess that until now, I am waiting for an answer to my query from the concerned, be it a"no, no" or a "go", i'll be happy, as long as my query was answered.
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess... ~ I listening all leaked songs of britney from her sixth studio album "circus" :D ~ I'm so excited for my OJT and britney's new album! :D ~ I miss all mah sistah here... :cry: ~ I'm so irritated to my prof. :mad: ~ I'm so disgust when i heard on the orientation that were not gonna be graduate this march :crybaby: but the coordinator said "That's not true" :D and i'm still to pray to god for the graduation! :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess, I stepped on a dog. I entered my friends house without realizing the Beware of dog sign. I stepped on their shitzu when I was walking in their front lawn. I just want to see the puppies, my friend Lawrence was bragging about... After the incident, my friend came rushing and said... [b]Lawrence:[/b] Didn't you see the sign? [spoiler][i](Di mo ba nakita yung sign?)[/i][/spoiler] I asked, why there was a Beware of Dog sign. [b]Me:[/b] You don't own a vicious dog? So why put a sign saying Beware of Dog? [spoiler][i](Wala naman kayong asong mabangis ah, Bakit meron kayong sign ng Beware of Dog?)[/i][/spoiler] [b]Lawrence:[/b] There is a Beware of Dog sign because, you might step on the dogs. That's is why, you must be aware. [spoiler][i](Kaya merong Beware of Dog sign, kasi baka matapakan mo mga aso dito. Kaya dapat, alerto ka.)[/i][/spoiler] I was like... :O For 2 minutes. Later on, he showed me the puppies. Squirming around like hotdogs on a hot pan.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-11-17 00:41:50)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:50

[ 9 queries - 0.680 second ]
Privacy Policy