• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

EMae
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess... :arrow: I have a crush on kuya monty. :lol: :arrow: I wanna learn how to use GCash.
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

I confess.. i haven't still finished my lectures and projects which is due on Monday..:P LAZINESS STRIKES AGAIN..:P
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's been a week so. . . it would be long. :D I confess that. . . -I'm so loving ralph's design. I mean, the shirt itself. I regretted at the name, I don't kras him anymore. :disgust: nah. :lol: Anyway, I laughed my ass out when I saw erika's. kamael. =) I have a new nicky for her. :lol: -I enjoyed skipping flag retreat with jeron yesterday. :lol: I was so freaking want to urinate that time, and we were acting like gays because we thought there are ghosts. xD -I was happy to greet mee boyfriend a happy bogart-day. :lol: -I hate my KSP classmates. -I was so happy because we won yesterday and we'll have +20 in enviro. :eh: Specifically, in the periodics. What a blessing. I'm so thankful. -[spoiler]I posted my new story on candy-mag and tristan forums. I'm so looking forward on their replies. -I just finished writing almost three topics of my filipino lecture. -I'm ready to see my grade in social. I'm sure it would 75. :| I already explained it to my mom, and it's nice to know that she understood what I've told. -I'm unli! And there are a lot of texters whom I don't know. -I don't care if my freaking grammar is wrong. -I'm not ready for periodicals. I wanna die. LMAO. -I didn't attend ate rachelle's debut. I'm kinda tired today. -I realized edil is pogi. XDD i thought he was a monster, before. -I'm loving Vampire Knight and Decode! -I want to throw my acsci things. -I cannot freaking fcking wait for that twilight movie! :drool::drool: It hurts. :drool: -I'm glad that my co-candy girls liked my new story. :) -I know erika's reading this. -I want a simple word from pauline. "sorry" is what I really need. She's making me a bastard, she's talking to me as if nothing really happened. -My friendster is really going down. No one's stopping by. :crybaby::crybaby: -Jeron told me his dream. He was arguing daw with PP. His eyes were really big that time and PP asked, "why is that your eyes are so big?" then Jeron answered, "Why? Are you Jealous? Your eyes are kirat kasi eh. You look sleepy" sheeek. :lol: I really laughed very loud, even though I know that all students are singing the nat'l anthem. -I don't want to upload a new pic in fs. I'm tired of taking pics of my ugly face. -I have a new goal. I'll make sure I'm on the top 5 this third quarter, why? coz I know I'll fall this quarter, I didn't do a really good job this grading. I want to relax. -I don't know what should I give to mee boyfriend. T-T I dun have money. -I want to sit beside ariel on this coming field trip. I want to talk to him, just once. :crybaby: But I'm not driving crazy because of him. I just want to be close with him, to know him moar. xD -I hate physics! my grade in the notebook is so low. 40/50. :crybaby: it should be 85% and above. :crybaby: -I think I can't make it on this grading in stat and chem. I'm so lazy. -I'm enough to boys. I'm on to girls. XD tomboy. :lol: -I figured out dorothy's crush. I'm not planning anything. :lol:[/spoiler] -I want to rest in peace. I wanna rest. I want to collapse too. =|
EMae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxBUBBLiExx]Anyway, I laughed my ass out when I saw erika's. kamael. =) I have a new nicky for her. :lol:[/quote] Don't even dare to call me that fvcking name mareee! :lol: Oh, I told Jena to call me [i]ka-meyl[/i] instead of kamael! Disgusting. :disgust: :o Jeron's dream was so... Hahaha. Self-explanatory. XD I confess... [spoiler]:arrow: I'm still loving Plurk. OMG. :arrow: One of my ate's in service told me that she will tell Kuya JC to make friends with me. :wow: :wow:[/spoiler]

Last edited by EMae (2008-10-18 08:12:30)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i know now what to give to my owangee / philxre for xmas... ahehe ;) imma buy that one for me too ahehe.. i confess hope i can send the package by next month?!?? :lol: i confess i hope owangee can wait..for that.. i confess im thinking of gving my anak mandi the same ahehe ;) i confess im excited for the twilight movie... ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-18 08:17:15)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess.. - my crush is online now. :D - that i'm happy, mikay added me up, and she's pretty:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess i wanna know kuya jie's crush... :/ ;) i confess im updating my multi blog now ahehe i confess ill be postin a fansign for siz jmae...ahehe :wow: i confess ill do the 2nd batch later...
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@erika: which is true, right? kamael. xD what again? call you ka-meyl? like a camel. LOL. :lol: and yeah, Jeron's freaking dreams were so hilarious. xD I confess that I have a new friend! :)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]I confess[/b] 4 [b]single[/b] friends are now only three. And my vanity's being stepped on because we agreed that the last one who will have a boyfriend is the ugliest. And I can feel it's me. :/ [b]I confess[/b] I don't mind being single at all as long as I have that dreamy iPod touch. Haha. I'm being spoiled again and the iPod's at reach. I'm soooo near there. [i]Diva issues[/i] [b]I confess[/b] I'm materialistic. It's obvious isn't it? :P Well, it's just for now. I guess :lol: I'm not yet fully independent. [b]I confess[/b] I miss a lot of people here. LY guys. You know who you are. :kiss:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I'm not in the friggin' mood to study tonight. :wallbash: Gaaah! [b]YAY LAZINESS! :P[/b]
LOUISE.27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Short Confession.[/b] [spoiler][b]I confess[/b] :paranoid: that I really hated our Social Studies exam last Thursday :crybaby: It was so unfair :| Lols" Unfair because the person who made the test was not our teacher. Ghass; it's another teacher in Civics :wallbash: & he's the teacher of the whole First year, except our section. Awtsss; I'm so sure that my mom's gonna kill me because of that. All of us in our class know that we're gonna fail in that freakin' exam :crybaby: We're gonna complain to our teacher- I hope so :smoke: [b]I confess[/b] that I will study a lot more harder tomorrow because it's gonna be really hard because our exam on Monday will be on Math!! :o :wallbash: Ghass; It's gonna be terrbily hard, I'm absolutely sure about that. So, I will still ask for a tutor for reviewing :lol: But not to worry so much because we're allowed to use a calculator, but though, I still don't care about that calculator. I don't think the calculator would answer the algebra problems :retard: Lols" But I'll study a lot harder, starting today (until tomorrow). [b]I confess[/b], I'mma study right about--- NOW :penguin:[/spoiler] [b]End of Confession.[/b]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess im being paranoid this time..:paranoid: im afraid of what would be teh outcome of the test and my grades,,:eh: i confess i miss him so mcuh, but unfortunately he dont have much time spending with me ...hes always @ work and obviously i dont know now, i feel like im going to give up everything , felt single this time!!!:D i started to hate my ex..i can sense that hes already changing! were friends but i dont like him anymore to be my buddy..and i decided to put breach between him and me..im planning to stop our communication starting today... i confess i love teh tp mercury theme of eptok..:wow:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathsiren]I confess 4 single friends are now only three. And my vanity's being stepped on because we agreed that the last one who will have a boyfriend is the ugliest. And I can feel it's me. :/[/quote] comm'on sis.. youre pretty :P you won't be the last one getting a guy .. im sure :eh: [quote=deathsiren]I confess I don't mind being single at all as long as I have that dreamy iPod touch.[/quote] echo has one.. and imma steal it when he gets here this summer =D [hr][hr] i confess.. :arrow: im sick.. :wasted: i have colds, dry cough and slight fever.. grrr :wallbash: but ill still be goin to duty tomorrow.. :arrow: i miss the poster above me... =( :arrow: i wanna have a pug so bad :crybaby: my classmate is selling and its only 5thou for me.. :crybaby: waaa i really want it .. =(

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-10-18 10:19:05)

stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i confess i miss duchess too..:rolleyes: im wondering whats her status now??:D love and lovelife!!??:lol: i confess i started to post again in fansign thread... haha..its been months since i posted there...and tried to make some fansigns to my co eptok member before..i miss them! esp sis bhea-jean...:(
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]confession![/b] [spoiler]i confess that im so freakin tired this week...lots and lots of mess work to do...:wallbash::wallbash: i confess that im planning to apply a job...in a call center!!! coz my clsm8 want to recomend me...and its tym to make a change!!!:P i confess i really miss eptok!! especially the members hu are closed to me....:paranoid::eh: i confess that its my first tym that i have a 10 friend request with in a week!!!:O:O[/spoiler]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess our ecomony and stock market is so bad I must wait longer for my vacation to the philippines, my money just disappeared :crybaby:
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]i confess that.. i am now watching "superstars".. :D waa..my YM's crazy again.. :wasted: i am planning to make a new siggy.. :drool: wuhaha..i think kuya guile is going to spil my secret.. :paranoid:[/b]

Last edited by eney0715 (2008-10-18 11:56:18)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess,.. - i uber love my ava now.. - mikay finally (almost) guess my crush :D
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I[b] confess[/b] to lol'd at this [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHcxzBwjYHg[/youtube][/spoiler] [b]& this[/b] [spoiler][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgoGUDROB9o[/youtube][/spoiler] && it's freezing here! :penguin:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess ill be postin a fansign for siz jmae...ahehe[/quote] I confess, i ABSOLUTELY am inlove with the fansign Sis [u]Tinay[/u] made me :wow: I confess, I miss a few Rockstars members I confess, i had a fun time @ the party & goin 2 another one in a few hrs I confess, ive been goin 2 alot of parties lately, its starting 2 b a bad habit... I confess, chris spent a nite last nite... my sis was uber mad I confess, chris just left 2 get stuff 4 the party ... I confess, im becoming less active in ftalk, & it is makin me sad :( I confess, I'll confess more later. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:27

[ 9 queries - 0.521 second ]
Privacy Policy