• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

nElOu
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[spoiler]i confess i really miss my gurlfwend nelou.. i confess shes back... now... ;) :kiss: i confess i loev my gurlfwend nelou mumuch[/spoiler] [b]I confess I miss my gurlfweend more & more & more. I confess I am praying for my mom to let me go swimming. WOO :] Excited. I confess I hate INTRAMS. Promise! I hate sports :| Urgh. I don't even join cheering. It sucks in our school now. Eer.[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

[color=yellowgreen][b]I confess i super hate my friends right now! i dont want to see their faces..[/b][/color]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I confess.. - i miss some of the members of our group... it looks like that they have some other places to hang out now.. - i am now in a cafe, bought a 20 hour card, and hope to last until tomorrow :wallbash: - i am worried about the health condition of my son, hope that he'll be fine by tomorrow
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i confess that my kuya jie's son will be better by tomorrow... i confess i really want to watch pokemon.. i confess im being childish again :lol: :P i confess i wanna thank all those people who included me on their list ;) i confess i wanna log out now..
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: that. Yey! At last.. I've got to computer agen after a days of busyness at school. Here I am Again.weee! :D We've got 6th place in the D.S.T. quiz bee =):thumbsup: Sis nahz is making us some gifts. Thnx Nahzbabe! :D:kiss::rose: I uber miss chatting with Kuya dondon. <3 him much. ;):D Join Hantu everyone! =):D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I confess I left my [b]OWN[/b] group and joined [b]TS.[/b] :paranoid: I confess I wanna eat [b]chicken[/b]. :|
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I confess.. I think Chariz is right wif her decision.:P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i kunpess i kumpes>>.[/b] :evil: [spoiler][b]i am confused why is he/she like that.[/b] :evil: [b] he/she makes me sad today. =( that's all i kunpess. also,i dont post much at rockstars coz i enjoy malaysia and indo section offtopic thread.,hihihi.,sorry guys.,but il still drop by there.[/b] :P[/spoiler]
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I confess: I`m glad chariz joined our group. She looks nice. =):thumbsup:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]i confess that my kuya jie's son will be better by tomorrow...[/quote] Thanks a bunch, my dear sis. hope that he's gonna be fine... I confess.. - that there are now lots of new faces in our group, and they are soooo cool! - that i miss the poster above me :( - that it looks like that my son will feel better by tomorrow =)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I confess: [spoiler]- i miss my bestfriend francis.. - blabla..[/b][/spoiler]
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@erika: I failed. History test. xDD As usual. :doubt: I confess that.. -I don't know who to like. He or he or ariel. nah. T-T -i just excreted a awhile ago because of the chocolates I ate when we attended Jeslin's brother's B-day. -I'll compose a new story, but in different forum. -my schedules for this week-end are fully book. -I can't find time to come visit to the dentist so that I would have my braces, adjusted. It's been a month and a half. :crybaby: -I wont do anything so reckless again. -I'm starting to like an alien. :wasted: -I'm not sure If i would update my story today. Maybe next month. xD /end.

Last edited by xxBUBBLiExx (2008-10-10 10:14:01)

lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: I'm getting *************** a lot. :lol::lol::lol::lol: :arrow: I want to be with my bf right now. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :arrow: I'm so lazy doing anything. :rolleyes:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i confess I'm loevin' [b]TS[/b]. <33 Home of teh [b]craziest[/b] people. *lul.
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=jieduck]that there are now lots of new faces in our group, and they are soooo cool![/quote] [b] Really? I haven't been online for quite some time :P[/b] [b]~ Eingeständnisse ~ [/b] [b] :arrow: I wish i could disable my PM for good coz i've been receiving nonsense pm's from people i don't even know, unusual invitaitons and all that...But that would be impossible coz I'm am moderator of the group and i need to enable my PM incase there are any concers or questions from other group members..So I'll have to deal with that lol =| :arrow: I can hardly catch up with the posts in the group area..You guys are really active :wasted: :arrow: I miss my rockmates :retard: [/b] [b]That would be all for now...[/b] [b]Keep Rockin \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-10-11 12:40:42)

gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:thumbsdown: - I confess I just had a drinking session with my closest blockmates/friends and I drink countless shots of. . . MILK. :drool: - - > :ninja: :thumbsup: - I'm flattered about TS welcoming me back. :redface: :thumbsup: - I really appreciate appreciative people. =) :thumbsup::thumbsup: - And I confess, I'm the most felicitous person at the moment cause finally I'll have lotsa time to regain my sleep. Goodbye eye luggages - R.I.P. as I resurrect! . =D - - - [spoiler]&& ohh, btw I missed all of youuuuuuuuuu. :kiss:[/spoiler] :penguin:
colinelocin
» n00b
1969-12-31

i confess that i like this guy.. but still keeps on rejecting my feelings for him..
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

I confess.. I am 90% addicted to this clan war thing.. :lol: I really enjoy posting at Off-topic.. :lol: The people here are watching "Music and Lyrics"..And It rally makes me crazy.. Because they have been watching that movie for like soo many times.. :wasted:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

i confess im sleepy now... i confess i still dont want to sleep.. i confess i miss someone here in ftalk.... i confess i also miss something here... i confess that i want all to be the same again.......
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]i confess[/b] i was reading one of [b]V.C. Andrew[/b]'s novel, [b]The Runaways[/b]. I enjoyed it as always. i felt two things while reading, one is [b]gratefulness[/b], for having a different fate from them, and the other one is [b]longing to be like them in a way or two[/b]. just to give you an idea about the story. maybe a bit of [b]summary[/b] won't harm. :P [spoiler]there were four orphans who were bound by their longing for love. they stayed in a foster home but were mistreated. Not being able to stand it, they decided to runaway since they don't want to waste their whole life being treated like a disease. they have dreams and being stuck in a hell hole didn't stop them from grasping it. their journey was far from smooth. they've been robbed, fooled, experienced comfort through the strangers they met along the way, one of them even found love. but because they used a stolen car (from their mean foster father) ...[/spoiler] okay, i should stop. i dont want to be a spoiler. i know how it feels. [b]HAHA[/b]. :lol:[/spoiler] aaaand.. [spoiler]i think excessive use of [b]"po"[/b] or [b]"poh"[/b] in all forms of communications should be [b]banned[/b]. =D and further addition of [b]"-h"[/b] in everything that is not in need of the said letter. e.g. [i][b]mustah, nah, pah, tayoh, sinoh, kameh, cgeh, anoh, etc[/b][/i].. well you get my point., and plus, transformation of "S" to "Z" is [b]NOT COOOL[/b]. =| failure to comply would be fined. e.g. labeled as [b]jologs[/b]. :P[/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Can we put some confessions here???[/b] :| :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: [quote][i]added by eehjhay[/i] Please search for the word "confession" before you post your gibberish here. Don't be

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:23

[ 9 queries - 0.660 second ]
Privacy Policy